• 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cpr9999
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bs (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For Trade: Dialed In LE

Added: 2017-11-15 05:50:34 UTC • Ended: November 25th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,500

Dialed In LE. HUO. Excellent condition. Second owner.
Looking for a Really nice Creature From The Black Lagoon with mods. All offers considered.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kklank's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

kklank has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kklank's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Glen Ellyn, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

That didn't last long. LOL

You sell yours to him?

#4 6 years ago

Dang I just sold my creature not too long ago.. How about a nice TZ?

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Dang I just sold my creature not too long ago.. How about a nice TZ?

no sorry.

Quoted from cpr9999:

You sell yours to him?

no he did not.

Quoted from Jamaster10:That didn't last long. LOL

Quoted from Jamaster10:

That didn't last long. LOL

This is only a trade for a specific machine.

#6 6 years ago

Just curious, why you selling so quick. What’s up with the machine?

#7 6 years ago

Maybe he just wants another machine? Doesn't mean the machine has problems.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

It might just not be his cup of tea. But he can't say that because per pinside rule 63.15 which states that you cannot sell a game quickly after purchasing it without long, drawn out, conflated reasons that have nothing to do with the actual reason you are selling the game. Failure to follow this rule will be met with derision.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Nothing is wrong with the machine. Plays perfect. Not a scratch.
And again.......it's not for sale. It's for trade. I'm respectfully looking for a specific machine.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It might just not be his cup of tea. But he can't say that because per pinside rule 63.15 which states that you cannot sell a game quickly after purchasing it without long, drawn out, conflated reasons that have nothing to do with the actual reason you are selling the game. Failure to follow this rule will be met with derision.

Okay that was pretty funny. Feel free to check my collection and history. I've owned a lot of games. I love to play them all. But I'm starting to slow down.

#11 6 years ago

Well, dang it, I don’t have a Creature.

#12 6 years ago

Hate to say it but it seems like jersey jack machines all follow the same pattern, they are beautiful no doubt, and everyone wants to try one but few of them seem to last to long in anyone's lineup. Hopefully with the new pirates they can actually make a fun long lasting machine for once, sorry so harsh but truth hurts and I just woke up and need coffee, good luck with the sale.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Hate to say it but it seems like jersey jack machines all follow the same pattern, they are beautiful no doubt, and everyone wants to try one but few of them seem to last to long in anyone's lineup. Hopefully with the new pirates they can actually make a fun long lasting machine for once, sorry so harsh but truth hurts and I just woke up and need coffee, good luck with the sale.

Nonsense. Have your coffee. I own all three and can’t even think of selling these games.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

potential for worst post of the month if not year? Talk about wrong wrong wrong

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

I totally disagree. I have both Woz and Hobbit, ( They are both staying for the long haul) my problem is I won't sell either to add another jjp or any other pin.

I own too many games as it is, and can't get another. Lastly I really like what I own, tough when you need to sell before buying.

I think DI is great. Good Luck K.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I totally disagree. I have both Woz and Hobbit, ( They are both staying for the long haul) my problem is I won't sell either to add another jjp or any other pin.
I own too many games as it is, and can't get another. Lastly I really like what I own, tough when you need to sell before buying.
I think DI is great. Good Luck K.

This exactly. My two jjp games woz and Hobbit will never leave. Would love a Di, but can't have them all. Definitely getting a potc eventually. Glws.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Only been 3 or 4 dile for sale on pinside ....lol. mine will b last to leave. Jjp pins will b all i own here soon.... they make some great mesmerizing pins imo.

#18 6 years ago

2 JJP Pins and my only problem is deciding on DI or Pirates. Can’t buy both since Toy Story will be a must buy.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Oh,that’s poppycock!

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

bs (resized).jpgbs (resized).jpg

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

That’s poppycock ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-dialed-in-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.