IMG_3173 (resized).jpg
IMG_3165 (resized).jpg
IMG_3163 (resized).jpg
IMG_3158 (resized).jpg
IMG_3157 (resized).jpg
IMG_3156 (resized).jpg
IMG_3155 (resized).jpg
IMG_3150 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#10 3 years ago

Looks nice. I would guess you need a game worth around 4K or more to make this deal happen.

#12 3 years ago

What are you talking about? Not price pumping anything. Nothing is stopping you from trading the OP a firepower for it. LOL.

I have seen them sell for a good chunk of money in the last few years (3-5K). 10 years ago, you couldn’t sell one for 1200. It’s a great game and I would make a trade offer for my sample Swords of Fury+cash if I did not already own a Defender and it’s also a little too far for my allowable travel time.

Next you’ll be telling me Barracora, Spirit, Nine Ball, and Fathom are all 2K titles in great condition. I have little respect for anyone’s opinion in a FT thread that doesn’t both list their collection AND have considerable experience selling/trading games.

Besides it’s a trade, not even for sale so technically it’s value right now is null. “Price pumping” a “for trade only” thread... you guys are really humorous.

I am honest about what games are worth. I don’t care if I own one or have owned 3 of them or sold one 15 years ago. I have a fairly seasoned handle on what pins sell for and thank you very much for your opinion too!

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from one-armed-bandit:

How can u put bartacoa
although a good game
In with 9 ball n fathom

Funny.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

This will sell for at least 8k. Wish I had a horse in the race.

I don’t know. This seems to be a trade only and trader is not wanting to ship it. How can you be certain of a “sale”? Was thinking more like a modern Stern but that’s quite a wide range of prices these days!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-defender-pinball-1982-williams-rare?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.