(Topic ID: 225377)

For Trade (Cincinnati,Ohio) Addams Family for ??

By MiamiRedSkin

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MiamiRedSkin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BCD3EF77-5BA1-46CE-890F-7558BC31DEAE (resized).jpeg
6859E562-AE70-4E9B-B6DB-A88896CCA5F6 (resized).jpeg
2B42DDE7-97D7-4D4F-B84E-3CB2CB065669 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 101

for trade

For Trade (Cincinnati,Ohio) Addams Family for ??

Added: September 15th, 2018 Re-listed: 1 time (October 27th, 2018) Ended: December 8th, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Item description

Hello!

I am looking to change things up and experience some new Sterns. Up for trade is a pretty decent, original Addams Family. I have owned this for some time, but had not had the time to thoroughly go through the machine. I can tell you that the boards look great, and from the play testing that I have done thus far, I haven't experienced any issues. I will continue to play the game and note any other issues I might identify.

Throwing this out there to see if anyone would be interested in a trade, especially for an Iron Maiden, MBr, TNA, Wms IJ, Congo, etc. I do have the cloud topper - I just had to remove it to fit the machine into my garage.

I snapped some phone pictures of the game, but I really need to take out my DSLR and take better pictures. Please see the link below!

Cons so far:
-Cabinet has scuffs on the left and right side (see pictures)
-There are some surface scratches on the plastic DMD screen. Have not tried to get these out, but maybe with a orbital polisher and Novus 3 these will be removed.
-Various minor playfield issues. Slight mansion wear, slight insert damage on the ones shown in the picture, some crazing in an issue on the mansion

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/X3QG7ZZ

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cincinnati, OH, US

Seller insights

These are MiamiRedSkin's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MiamiRedSkin's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Interested potentially if you put a price on it - I dont have anything you would want for trade unfortunately

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Interested potentially if you put a price on it - I dont have anything you would want for trade unfortunately

I’ll keep it in mind. Might also be interested in a WMS Indiana Jones...

3 weeks later
#6 1 year ago

Open to offers. Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, TNA, Congo, etc. + or - cash of course

1 week later
#7 1 year ago

Bumping. Would be interested in many trades! Maybe a distributor would take this in for an MBr?

#8 1 year ago

Interesting. Very slight wear on the electric chair hole. GLWTT

#9 1 year ago

AC/DC maybe?

2B42DDE7-97D7-4D4F-B84E-3CB2CB065669 (resized).jpeg6859E562-AE70-4E9B-B6DB-A88896CCA5F6 (resized).jpegBCD3EF77-5BA1-46CE-890F-7558BC31DEAE (resized).jpeg
#10 1 year ago

I'll think about it, but if I got an ACDC, I would prefer LUCI/Prem.

1 week later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside