(Topic ID: 154914)

For Trade: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

By jgentry

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jgentry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For Trade: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

Added: 2016-03-15 13:33:38 UTC • Ended: March 22nd, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,388,607 (NZD)

Thinking about trading my HUO AMH. I am not looking to sell the game, just trades only. Game is HUO with about 350 plays on it. It has the LED and plastic protectors installed from the factory. I added the pinball bulbs lighting kit, laseriffic topper, and pinblades. I've made it to the wizard mode a few times and beat it once and just am not playing it as much anymore. I would only consider the below games for trade.

Restored MB with either a new or a cleared playfield with me adding cash
Fully restored Fathom plus cash
Fully restored Centaur plus cash
LOTR modded out HUO in great shape or LOTRLE plus cash as needed
KISSLE HUO low play or a refinery edition premium (straight trade)

Monster Bash would get priority over any other trades. Just PM me with any offers or questions. I'm in no rush to move this game but would for the right trade.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jgentry's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jgentry's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Gallatin, TN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

2 goats and pig ? glwt I'm also pondering trading mine or selling.

Maybe if it was 3 pigs. I do like bacon!!!!!!!!

#6 8 years ago

Who wants to trade a MB???

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I have a MB, but you're a bit too far away.

Road trip and meet in the middle!! I request some spotted cow!!

#11 8 years ago

Some good offers but still holding out hopes for a MB

#14 8 years ago

Had a few interesting offers on KISSLE's. Still holding out for a potential MB deal.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Are you that good at pinball or is your game set up fairly easy? I haven't heard of almost anyone getting to the wizard mode let alone beating it.

Game is factory settings and pitched at 7.2 Only change is I slightly increased the ball save on the scoop kick out. I'm a decent player but am streaky. When I'm hot I can put up some big numbers, when I'm off I look like a rookie. I know one other person that has beat the wizard mode as well so it does happen. You have to play good and have some good fortunate bounces. On the game that I beat it I beat 3 more ghosts on the restart so a total of 10 ghost beaten if you count the demon battle as a ghost. It won't happen very often but a really good player should be able to get to demon battle every 100-200 games or so and with some good play and luck you can beat it.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Bad cats > MB > AMH.

Maybe I should be considering Bad Cats instead of MB

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I usually ignore the multiball and work on the minions during that while it's safe....

I do the same thing, start hellavator multiball and pound away at the minions. I can often start minion multiball during hellavator multiball.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Sorry we turned your trade thread into a strategy thread.

No worries. Feel free to discuss away. My general strategy is to try to get the target bank down immediately while the ball save is on. Then I start going to for all of the shots and trying to get as many ghosts lit as possible on ball one. I do not go for the hellavator target. It's a drain magnet so I just wait for it to happen. Anytime it comes up I stop everything and make the lock shot. If I do not collect the extra ball from beating 2 ghosts on ball 2 I'm pretty much screwed and have zero chance of making it to Demon battle. The 2 ghosts started by pop hits are always the hardest to start both. Every once in a while I can start both but usually if I make it to demon battle I was awarded one of them from the scoop random award.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Ah gotcha. I have no extra balls on and tournament settings.

I've only made it to demon battle once on 3 balls or less so the extra balls is a huge difference.

#29 8 years ago

MB bump!!! Might also consider a really nice LOTR (would need to be pretty much flawless) plus cash.

#30 8 years ago

Post Texas bump

#31 8 years ago

Game is sold, thanks for all of the interest and offers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball-2014?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.