(Topic ID: 156598)

For Trade: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

By Whysnow

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

the_key.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,000

for trade

For Trade: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

Added: April 4th, 2016 Ended: May 4th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

Brand NEW. Never opened and Never played.
Factory LED upgrade and plastic protectors installed.

Located in Madison, WI

I am looking to trade for 1 game plus cash difference.

Looking for any of the following in trade:
I500 or Shadow
Nice example of one of the above games plus ~5k (negotiable based on condition) and we are in the range.

Possible transport to VFW show that is coming up.

Willing to ship, but preference is for an in-person trade.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Whysnow's stats page

#2 3 years ago

I almost want to buy this just so I have a backup in case mine gets too beat up from being on location and being brought to shows

Great game, GLWS

#3 3 years ago

Thanks. I am likely buying back our location game once it comes off route, so trading out the NIB one and getting more games to put on route is my plan.

One of our locations just gave the OK to expand a bit more so I need another game or 2 to put out there.

I500 and Shadow are likely top of my trade want list currently as those would be dual purpose of personal colleciton and ok for route.
Andromeda, Frontier, and Viking are more for my personal collection wants.

I am open to other titles in trade also.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

in case mine gets too beat up from being on location and being brought to shows

the one we have on route has held up amazingly well over the past 9 months.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the one we have on route has held up amazingly well over the past 9 months.

Yeah the game mechanically has held up great, really the damage that's happened with mine is minor cosmetic damage associated with me moving it in my crappy car.

#6 3 years ago

Yeah, we mylared the appropriate areas on Day1 and that has kept ours looking great. Only issues at first was elminating a few stuck ball areas. Aside from that we had 1 servo go out and I rerouted some of the wires going to the 3 bank standup as they had stress points and wires snapped off from the bank going up/down so often. I have been very happy with the durability of the game.

#7 3 years ago

Bump.

Had a few trade offers of interest but either a long drive or not what what is primary on my list so far.

Message me if you have any of the following and want to discuss.

Andromeda, Frontier, Viking, I500, Shadow, Dr. Who.

My Pinside wishlist is also up to date for the most part, so feel free to have a look and let me know if you have something on there.

#8 3 years ago

forgot, SafeCracker is another title of interest.

#9 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure CenterFlank would give up his Tron + cash

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I'm pretty sure CenterFlank would give up his Tron + cash

no interest in Tron at all. Probably my least favorite Stern form the recent past.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bump.
My Pinside wishlist is also up to date for the most part, so feel free to have a look and let me know if you have something on there.

Your collection is set to private, so none of us can look at it.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Your collection is set to private, so none of us can look at it.

odd.

try it now and see if it works.

#13 3 years ago

Yep, I can see it now. Bummer, nothing on your list that I have

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Yep, I can see it now. Bummer, nothing on your list that I have

often the problem with trying to do a trade

good luck in your hunt.

#15 3 years ago

Thanks, I've been trying to find an AMH to keep my RZ company once it arrives, luckily I have until probably next February until RZ get's here.

I've got a TWD premium and a GBLE on the way, I just don't think I want to let either of those go yet.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

I've got a TWD premium and a GBLE on the way, I just don't think I want to let either of those go yet.

yeah, I would not want to trade either of those out either. TWD is a blast and GB is well... new.

#17 3 years ago

fun fact: most offered but not wanted trade...

Avatar and IronMan; both offered by 3 people now (no offense I just dont care for either, just found it funny that 3 have been offered).

#18 3 years ago

bump for I500, TS, or Viking owners looking to trade.

#19 3 years ago

bump, would really like another classic Bally Williams B lister.

A nice and somewhat local AFM would be great also.

#20 3 years ago

bump for good game good seller ect

#21 3 years ago

This would be tempting if the value of my Dr. Who was around $5,500.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

This would be tempting if the value of my Dr. Who was around $5,500.

yeah, this trade is not for everyone but I am in no hurry.

Reality is that I know I am looking for a small audience of potential trades. Only select people are interested in a brand new AMH. Even fewer of those people have a game I want in trade and are looking to make a trade.

Toss on top of that that distance is a factor in any trade deal and the population is limited.

I am reasonable on trade value if the other trader is also.

#23 3 years ago

Bump. Thought i had something worked out but not gonna work.

I am at MGC if you want to chat about a trade in person.

#24 3 years ago

Mainly hunting for Viking, Frontier, a nice I500, or a nice Shadow in trade.

If you are fair on your trade value I am fair on my trade value, esp for the more rare to find games like a nice Frontier or Viking.

#25 3 years ago

still open to AFM, SC, and TWD also.

May add Vector to the possible list after finally being able to play eric's nice example.

I will be driving to VFW show in May, a trip to Twin cities in June, and a trip to CO planned for early Sept so I could offer transport to those locations.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

a trip to Twin cities in June,

Sorry, but the doors to the city are locked in June.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sorry, but the doors to the city are locked in June.

luckily I have the key

the_key.jpg

#28 3 years ago

bumpage

#29 3 years ago

open for trades.

Plans are solidified for my VFW travels it appears so I have room to bring it to MI if I have something lined up in advance.

#30 3 years ago

Looking for any of the following in trade:
Andromeda, Frontier, Viking, I500, Shadow, Dr. Who

Anyone of those in NICE condition and ~5-5500 cash and we are in the range of where I want to be.

#31 3 years ago

I was over to work with Ben on the update he has comeing for AMH and I am second guessing trading this away at all.
I know eventually I will have my final gameroom completed and when I have the room I am guessing I will really want this set up in it.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was over to work with Ben on the update he has comeing for AMH and I am second guessing trading this away at all.
I know eventually I will have my final gameroom completed and when I have the room I am guessing I will really want this set up in it.

I thought you were going to eventually pull the one you have on route and keep that one?

I know I'm happy to finally have my AMH in the house. I haven't had a ton of time to play it yet, but having fun really getting to learn it and actually hear the various call outs.

Jaz

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

I thought you were going to eventually pull the one you have on route and keep that one?

it is an option.

The route one is owned by Madison Pinball so it will be a group decision what happens when/if it leaves route.
With Ben continuing to code and add LOTS more stuff for the next update I dont think the one from route will be leaving anytime soon.

#34 3 years ago

GLWS, I would love to buy your AMH but can't do the NIB price and Maryland is pretty far away for the other AMH's for sale, so guess I'm still waiting

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

GLWS, I would love to buy your AMH but can't do the NIB price and Maryland is pretty far away for the other AMH's for sale, so guess I'm still waiting

I am primarily looking for trades currently. If you have or find anything on my ISO list then let me know.

#36 3 years ago

Wife and I were talking last night and a NICE safecracker is a possible heads up trade/minimal cash difference trade.

We have played them a bunch and gone back and forth over the years if it would hold up in our collection. Our collection is now of the size that I think any game could have lasting power

#37 2 years ago

Looking to trade.

Thanks to those that have reached out with offers to purchase, but not interested in outright sale.

Feel free to message me with trades if you think it is something I may be interested in. I may say no thanks, but fun to think it out sometimes.

#38 2 years ago

I found a few of the games on my ISO list to purchase outright so have refined my trade wants.

Mainly on the hunt for Frontier. Shadow and I500 are still possibilities in trade. Safecracker still out there also.

#39 2 years ago

Bump for trades.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Mainly on the hunt for Frontier.

It wasn't mean enough to you at TPF?

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Law:

It wasn't mean enough to you at TPF?

mean games are fun to own and play more of. I LOVE short ball time, easy to explain, but hard to master games.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

mean games are fun to own and play more of. I LOVE short ball time, easy to explain, but hard to master games.

Like Melody.

I agree. I tend to enjoy the quick tough games. When you do have a monster game on one you feel rewarded.

#43 2 years ago

Shadow or I500 for trade in the region?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside