(Topic ID: 160626)

For trade: Addams Family, The (Bally, 1992)

By jitneystand1

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by CryHavoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160508_121945_(resized).jpg
IMG_0324_zps5u1ltmxq.jpg~original_(resized).jpg
IMG_0304_zpslf1bfm3p.jpg~original_(resized).jpg
IMG_0301_zpsak4ogb1w.jpg~original_(resized).jpg
IMG_0296_zpsnnvhuwsd.jpg~original_(resized).jpg
IMG_0295_zpspocxcbqz.jpg~original_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jitneystand1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For trade: Addams Family, The (Bally, 1992)

Added: 2016-05-24 22:33:04 UTC • Ended: September 15th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 10

Item description

Plays great, needs nothing to enjoy. Hoping for an interesting trade before I sell it outright. Cash +/- is fine.

The Good:

- plug and play, 100% working (haven't had any issues since I have owned it that I can remember)

- Mods: Fester, Polar Bear Rug, Thing Box Decal, Bookcase/Floor Decals, Target Decals

- Extra lighting (behind flippers, back of playfield, spotlights, inside cloud topper) all in purple but it doesn't present anywhere near as purple in person as it does in the photos

- nice cabinet

- mansion wear better than most I've seen

The not-so-good:

- minor wear at the mansion & other inserts, and at ball drop (mostly covered by a cliffy switch slot protector)

- cracks (visible but structurally repaired) at top of left ramp

- inside of cabinet could use cleaning, if that sort of thing would bother you

- the post at the swamp exit is in there solid now and it's hard to explain, but you might be able to see if you look at the last photo in that folder. Addams playfields have just a small amount of wood holding that post, and that wood was broken at some point. A prior owner JB welded it or something but it broke again nearly immediately when I got it home and played it. So I jury rigged it by putting it back in place, putting a rubber post sleeve in between it and the swamp scoop (to absorb the impact of the ball hitting it), and tightening it up. It's been like that ever since, the entire time I've owned it (almost 2 years I think) and at least 400 games. It doesn't affect play and I think it's good for as long as anyone would want to leave it like that, but it's there.

Full set of photos here: http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jswbodyjewelry/library/Addams%20Family?sort=2&page=1

Item photos

IMG_0301_zpsak4ogb1w.jpg~original_(resized).jpg
IMG_0295_zpspocxcbqz.jpg~original_(resized).jpg
IMG_0296_zpsnnvhuwsd.jpg~original_(resized).jpg
IMG_0304_zpslf1bfm3p.jpg~original_(resized).jpg
IMG_0324_zps5u1ltmxq.jpg~original_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jitneystand1's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jitneystand1's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Valley, Nebraska, US

#2 7 years ago

Creature, Indy (Williams), walking dead (pro or premium), Game of Thrones (pro or premium) all high on the list but open to a wide range of titles

#4 7 years ago

Star Wars is not something I have much interest in, but thank you.

#6 7 years ago

Anything on jewboy's wish list is also on mine, even if only for "neener neener" opportunities.

#14 7 years ago

All PM's have been responded to, one last trade bump before I put a price tag on it. Open to anything on my wish list and probably others I haven't thought of. That's right, stuff enough $100 bills into a Bad Girls and Addams can be yours!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jitneystand1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-addams-family-the-bally-1992?tu=jitneystand1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.