(Topic ID: 106968)

For those who have played AMH...Grade it!

By 27dnast

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 220 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by thedefog
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Grade AMH”

• (A) Plays great, long term appeal for a collection 39 votes
    20%
  • (B) Fun game, will want to own for a while 39 votes
    20%
  • (B) Fun Game, wouldn't want to own it 41 votes
    21%
  • (C) Meh, it was ok 51 votes
    26%
  • (D) Total Dud 18 votes
    9%
  • (F) Bad Stuff 3 votes
    2%
  • (X) Other, explain 5 votes
    3%

(196 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P4130716.JPG
IMG_20150121_154632429.jpg
Zen_Pinball_THD_Tesla_key_art_300dpi_all_logo[1].jpg
image.jpg
TMA.png
top-20-oh-snap2.jpg
walking-flat.jpg
new-kid-in-town.jpg
AMH_rules-Betelgeuse.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0015.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jefff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 9 years ago

From the Spooky Pinball website...
"Limited to 150 production games. No tricks, no gimmicks, no LE’s or games from the crypt coming later. "

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That is great news for those already owning!

And for those of us waiting for the day we get to open our first *NEW* game.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm a firm believer in "getting a game done" because if you tweak forever you'll never ship. So sometime you just have to "Let It Go!" (don't worry, Spooky isn't making Frozen pinball)
Here are some things I feel we could have done better:
1) Difficulty. It is pretty hard, and there's a lot of modes to get through as well. Should have either made it hard with shorter modes, or easier with deeper modes.
2) Dialog. There's too much. Needs less characters, a few less ghost bosses. Last check has 220+ pages of dialog.
3) Lighting. I agree it's too dim. Brighter graphics on PF would have helped (it's why Star Trek has colors and pastels instead of "space") and I still nag Charlie to put some spots on the ramps. More light colors in general would have "caught" more of the cabinet lighting when it changes for modes.

Seems like three would be easy to do. Just put together or have a vendor put together a "suggested additional lighting kit" with the few instructions it'd take to add the spots.

And in regards to two, is this something where some of the dialogue files could be either deleted or changed to empty audio files? Or is the verbiage integrated too much into the game?

Oh and thank God Spooky is not making Frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks later
#131 9 years ago

I went on one with my wife and her friend a couple years ago... the EVPs we captured were just my stomach making noise. I never have let them know that's what it was. They were soo happy to have caught soemthing I couldn't break it to them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jefff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-those-who-have-played-amhgrade-it?tu=jefff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.