(Topic ID: 106943)

For those that have played TWD...Grade it!

By 27dnast

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 188 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“For those that have played TWD...Grade it!”

• (A) Plays great, long term appeal for a collection 46 votes
    17%
  • (B) Fun game, will want to own for a while 55 votes
    20%
  • (B) Fun Game, wouldn't want to own it 49 votes
    18%
  • (C) Meh, it was ok 90 votes
    33%
  • (D) Total Dud 17 votes
    6%
  • (F) Bad Stuff 6 votes
    2%
  • (X) Other, explain 12 votes
    4%

(275 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

I didn't take part N the Poll, I haven't play'd it yet ,but i'm Wanting too and will Soon !! LE tho

1 thing i did find out about TWD awhile ago was , that Originally the Pin had the Cast members of the Show in the call outs ,, but the cast Disputed & wanted a Large Sum of $$ , so Stern Re-programed the Sound w/ the weird guy .. I'm sure others knew this , I didn't .. Not sure if i want TWD or Not

#15 9 years ago

The Banker has been told he Should have his LE ( in his Gameroom ) before Nov 1st .. I plan on play-n and Film-n ,,, them I will give my Honest opinion & vote !!

#23 9 years ago

DaveH ,, that was the Most Honest and through explanation of TWD that I've read .. And i agree that the Double Leds from Cointaker are Bright ,, I told Chris he Should convince Stern to Switch to using their Premium Frosteds .. I've swap'd out Every D.Led for Prem- Frosteds in my IMVE ,, Much Better ..

Melissa at CoinTaker and can get anyone a TWD Pro cheaper than $ 4900.00 to yr door .. She usually includes a few goodies as well if u ask .. Tell her B_R sent Ya !!!

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

TWD is the coolest theme that has been done yet, with The Predator and Aliens coming in the near future its a great time to be a pinhead.

I Wouldn't Brag 2 much about Predator ... my opinion anyway ,,

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

The voices from the cast were originally in the pin, but taken out.

It wasn't the cast that made the call to remove them or for more money.

There is a VERY good indication that either the software will include that version again or sound-alikes.

I told U so .. So N the near future , Stern may include the cast's voices back to the Software on a New Up-date .. and still that doesn't make any sense ...

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

B_R, who told who so?

Page 1 , 7th post

#99 9 years ago

Since AC/DC was introduced in 2012 , I have gotten every NIB Stern title since . But I'm Stumped w/ TWD .. If they do incorporate the casts voices back into the Pin , I might go for the Pro , but Why would they add the call outs then Yank'm Out ? Puzzling !!! and Joel , good video , but Dam it was LOUD n there .. All i heard was TFTC , and to Pin Refinery ,, Killer Light show & mods bro !!

3 weeks later
#183 9 years ago

I Finally got to Un-Box & play the Banker's LE ,, I Like it !! The Music is Great w/ the Pin and the Goofy call out guy Really isn't that Bad ,, !! With All the Xtra toys the LE offer's like the Kross-bow , Raising Ramp , drop target to get back N 2 the Shooter lane 4 the Xtra Ball , Rustic Powder Coat ( now that lOok's Great ) Mirrored B/G , Fish Tank w/ 3 Heads , R.W Led boards , GI's that change from Red to White automatically etc ... Taking All of this away from the Pro , I just wonder how it play's .
I will say TWD is a Drain Monster on either out lane and STLM from the Prison / Barn ,,

I voted for B ,, I liked it , but I'd sell or Trade it after a while ( that's what I do ) .. Kick Azz Pin tho .. Here's my Video ,, watch it using 1080p

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-those-that-have-played-twdgrade-it?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.