(Topic ID: 106943)

For those that have played TWD...Grade it!

By 27dnast

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 188 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“For those that have played TWD...Grade it!”

• (A) Plays great, long term appeal for a collection 46 votes
    17%
  • (B) Fun game, will want to own for a while 55 votes
    20%
  • (B) Fun Game, wouldn't want to own it 49 votes
    18%
  • (C) Meh, it was ok 90 votes
    33%
  • (D) Total Dud 17 votes
    6%
  • (F) Bad Stuff 6 votes
    2%
  • (X) Other, explain 12 votes
    4%

(275 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Tron was released. Pinside jabber = it sucks! terrible game

Actually, Tron is one of the few games I can think of that was fairly well received right from the get go. I remember being at the launch party and everyone thinking it was pretty damn cool.

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Actually, Tron is one of the few games I can think of that was fairly well received right from the get go. I remember being at the launch party and everyone thinking it was pretty damn cool.

You are probably right but it certainly wasn't as loved as it is today. All I am saying is give it time and judge the final/finished product for yourself, it might surprise you.

#103 9 years ago

Lol, never listen to pinside jabber when a game first comes out.
AC/DC was released. Pinside jabber = it sucks, terrible game
Tron was released. Pinside jabber = it sucks! terrible game
Everything sucks when it is first released according to pinside so best bet is to play the version you want to buy first a few times then you decide for yourself what you like, don't listen to the pinside jabber.

What made those games great? I'll tell you, the code! If Tron had come out with the final code it would have raised the roof. If AC/DC had shipped with even close to what it is now it would have been a sensation selling even more. I still think Stern is making a huge (and very expensive) mistake by releasing crap code in games when they come out. It takes a very rare game to overcome that first impression. TWD is now hampered by the fact that it didn't meet my expectation of call outs from the show itself and the basic ruleset when I played it. So now it needs to do something amazing to overcome that impression it made.

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

What made those games great? I'll tell you, the code! If Tron had come out with the final code it would have raised the roof. If AC/DC had shipped with even close to what it is now it would have been a sensation selling even more. I still think Stern is making a huge (and very expensive) mistake by releasing crap code in games when they come out. It takes a very rare game to overcome that first impression. TWD is now hampered by the fact that it didn't meet my expectation of call outs from the show itself and the basic ruleset when I played it. So now it needs to do something amazing to overcome that impression it made.

I agree Stern is doing the wrong thing by pumping games out without final code in in some cases just abandoning them altogether. I agree the call outs can be a lot better, disagree with they have to be from the show though, that point is getting very tiring. I have quite a bit of time on the pro and yes the code is sparse and the callouts kinda suck but I really enjoy the gameplay and when Lyman gets finished with the code I think it will be a winner and we will talk about these old threads and laugh about them like we do with AC/DC.

#105 9 years ago

Kill the redneck!!

#106 9 years ago

So far I like it a lot.

But I'll give my final opinion in a year when the code is totally finished.

#107 9 years ago

My teenage son really loved playing TWD and has requested its addition to the collection. However, I was not as thrilled with it as he was. Part of my reservations, but also potential improvements, was the code. The other part was cheap drains, and besides the two figure shots, there wasn't anything else unique, shot-wise. To me it was fun, somewhat challenging, but not a keeper. My son won't be happy with my decision, unfortunately for him.

#108 9 years ago

A poll that will have more meaning and be more appropriate when the code matures, early days yet.

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hmmm, I can't stand Xmen either.
Why on earth would you originally have the actor's voices in the game only to have the initial release version remove it, without any kind of explanation, once again leaving us to wonder wtf is going on.
It's not like a whole lot of new pins were just announced or anything
And they apparently are going to be shipping by the 1st? No video, I don't get it.

Xmen pinball was the comic book not the movie, Could be why none of the actors are used.

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Xmen pinball was about the comic book not the movie, Could be why none of the actors are used.

ooops

#111 9 years ago

Ok, latest correspondence.

Stern is taking TWD code issue very seriously and is scrambling to reinstate older code with Lymans latest ruleset update. New code may be forthcoming with release of LE, which will probably be released in December due to code issues. Not sure if Stern will just release pins as is and then issue updates through website.

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Stern is taking TWD code issue very seriously and is scrambling to reinstate older code with Lymans latest ruleset update. New code may be forthcoming with release of LE, which will probably be released in December due to code issues. Not sure if Stern will just release pins as is and then issue updates through website.

Older code = show voices? Man that would be amazing. I'm sure people would still find something to complain about, but still.

#113 9 years ago

I agree the call outs can be a lot better, disagree with they have to be from the show though, that point is getting very tiring.

In this case it shouldn't be tiring because when you look at the side of the game it says this is "AMC WALKING DEAD". And when you look at the front it is "AMC WALKING DEAD". And when you look at the backglass it is "WALKING DEAD AMC". I think that all conveys that it is all about the show. If it was called "Walker(tm) Attack" I'd be totally fine without it having calls from the show.

In some cases I accept that it can't be the same people as the show or movie. But this game is all about the show. I'm fine without custom calls, but have sounds of the show. Have music from the show. Or just call it "Generic Zombie Bash".

#114 9 years ago

You can play through the older code without running into Rick, or Darryl, or Michonne, or the Governor.

Basically the premise is survive. On your own or with the group. Depends on shots and timing. Lyman worked hard on the original code, and for Guy to say it was immersive and a strong playing pin, he's no idiot.

Not sure if issue was with AMC, or with Producers, or just a lawyer screwup. Im being told it is in process of being fixed as we speak.

David (Stern partner) is not one to procrastinate and hope for the best. He seems genuinely upset over the whole fiasco and more than willing to do whatever it takes to get us an A list pin.

Gary is riding along, so it's a management consensus at this point. I have little doubt we will have an awesome TWDLE showing.

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Thanks for the update! I hope you're right about Stern trying to get the callouts from the show back into the game. I agree with what others have said that the lack of audio from the show will hinder Stern's ability to sell games. The LEs may already be sold out to distributors (not sure about that one actually), but there are a lot of potential TWD pro buyers that won't touch the game if it doesn't have callouts from Rick, Daryl, etc ... The community was asking for a "Walking Dead" pin. What we got instead is a pseudo "Walking Dead" pin. It just doesn't make any sense. Since the voices were in the game originally and then subsequently removed, it's clear that something unexpected went down between Stern and the people involved with the license. Hopefully, it's not too late to rectify the situation.

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

It seems like many designers like to keep certain layout features as a sort of trademark.
Ritchie has the super smooth left orbit to upper right flipper to left ramp.
Lawlor has the orbit shot through the pops.
Borg has the big bash toy that blocks off a portion of the playfield and/or a lower scoop that the ball can dribble into from the orbit.
Unfortunately, these are two things that I dislike about Borg designs.

For what its worth, the Well Walker is only blocking a single target on the play field (Right Stab) from right flipper - but its clear from the left flipper. And while he is an inch further away than Wolverine, that inch makes a huge different. Very rarely will you accidentally hit the Well Walker, except when you're desperately flailing about. That's been my experience anyways.

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

You can play through the older code without running into Rick, or Darryl, or Michonne, or the Governor.
Basically the premise is survive. On your own or with the group. Depends on shots and timing. Lyman worked hard on the original code, and for Guy to say it was immersive and a strong playing pin, he's no idiot.
Not sure if issue was with AMC, or with Producers, or just a lawyer screwup. Im being told it is in process of being fixed as we speak.
David (Stern partner) is not one to procrastinate and hope for the best. He seems genuinely upset over the whole fiasco and more than willing to do whatever it takes to get us an A list pin.
Gary is riding along, so it's a management consensus at this point. I have little doubt we will have an awesome TWDLE showing.

Interesting update...I guess the proof will be in the pudding. Seems like something they could easily correct, and fast.

What's not working in Stern's favor is the onslaught of expensive new titles thrown into mix this year. I'd imagine 99% of collectors can budget for one $7K game a year...with TBL, TH, WOOLY, and others looking for cash now...Stern, releasing an incomplete effort (or at least one that is glaringly omitting specific aspects that folks want) is akin to stopping and tying their shoe in the middle of a race.

How bad would TBL have looked if it had shown without any movie clips/dialog? DP would have been laughed out of the country.

You release an pin with "AMC Walking Dead" on it...it better immerse folks into that world.

I support Stern...really enjoy their games. If they are "working on" this issue, they should publicly acknowledge it. After all, they were quick to say (on Facebook) that the pin wouldn't have character callouts (correct?).

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

For what its worth, the Well Walker is only blocking a single target on the play field (Right Stab) from right flipper - but its clear from the left flipper. And while he is an inch further away than Wolverine, that inch makes a huge different. Very rarely will you accidentally hit the Well Walker, except when you're desperately flailing about. That's been my experience anyways.

Do you find that it also partially blocks the prison from the right flipper?

#119 9 years ago

If the ball is staying in the pops a lot, I hope to Christ Lyman writes some interesting rules for the pops. The pops serve one cool function in AvLe, but after that they are useless. Really irks me.

I'll never understand why Stern (basically) puts the same pops configuration in every game and leaves them mostly irrelevant. Pop bumpers could be tied into multiple, varied aspects of overall gameplay. But instead, they typically are given one minor scoring function (or thing to do) and are otherwise an afterthought. Boring.

And I don't mean just throw in a "super jets" feature. Get creative. Especially if the ball is up there a lot and the game is deep.

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I'm sure people would still find something to complain about .

Not on Pinside, though.

#121 9 years ago

Too bad Stern doesn't work more closely with this community on their designs for approval .

A virtual playable download perhaps that would mimic what the actual machine would do based on say 1000 plays of the prototype, may work to give players a good idea of the physics.

Players could critique that model. Stern,JJP,DP etc. would then make their adjustments based on the majority vote of flaws by this community in any problem areas revealed.
Using a closed Beta trial to avoid non-pinheads from overexposing the release could work.
We would certainly then get an A machine in a Pro model,which is what we should get in the first place. Any withheld code updates would be pointed out and addressed by Manufacturer to the community as well .

I have to say I was pumped up ready to play TWD before it's release,but my eagerness has waned after reading the reviews. Not really interested anymore.

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Too bad Stern doesn't work more closely with this community on their designs for approval .
A virtual playable download perhaps that would mimic what the actual machine would do based on say 1000 plays of the prototype, may work to give players a good idea of the physics.
Players could critique that model. Stern,JJP,DP etc. would then make their adjustments based on the majority vote of flaws by this community in any problem areas revealed.
Using a closed Beta trial to avoid non-pinheads from overexposing the release could work.
We would certainly then get an A machine in a Pro model,which is what we should get in the first place. Any withheld code updates would be pointed out and addressed by Manufacturer to the community as well .
I have to say I was pumped up ready to play TWD before it's release,but my eagerness has waned after reading the reviews. Not really interested anymore.

You're clearly not a golfer. Or familiar with the work that that would take in any way shape or form.

#123 9 years ago

i didn't mind the game play. The well walker was inconsistent at best at picking up hits (the one is Johns row at least) sometimes a light hit registered and many times a solid bash that totally rocked the figure would not. The left ramp is massively steep and once it levels it its actually still uphill for a while and it can be really slow if the ball barely clears the top. I can see this working great at first but on route one it get dirty and the flippers aren't fresh, its gonna get really hard to make that ramp even with a clean shot.

#124 9 years ago

Looks like stern is in damage control after expo, or maybe it was a kick up the jacksy Stern needed seeing new competition

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Looks like stern is in damage control after expo, or maybe it was a kick up the jacksy Stern needed seeing new competition ...

The days of Stern having the market to themselves are long gone, and now it's not just Jersey Jack they're competing with. Suddenly, there is a slew of boutique companies vying for everyone's hard earned cash. I'm hoping this creates even more of an incentive for Stern to get this game done right.

#126 9 years ago

Played it in league a bunch the last week and it gets a firm 8-----D alert. No hole sucks, no action at the house and center drains on magnet release sucks, well toy size sucks, no show callouts sucks, pops really suck, ball gets stuck behind when up the left ramp often. The code can maybe fix some things but really I'm no expecting higher than a C game upgrade.

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm hoping this creates even more of an incentive for Stern to get this game done right.

I'm reasonably convinced that this is what prompted the VEs from Stern. Sure, they can put out 3 games a year, but code falls behind. It makes sense to capitalize on previously popular titles, and better align the code to the release dates for the new games.

So now, you're really only coding two games a year, and maybe making some tweaks on a VE. Seems smart to me. Hopefully we see code come through faster.

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Do you find that it also partially blocks the prison from the right flipper?

Not really, I can still hit the shot pretty well. From a right cradle, I'm about 75% on the shot.

#129 9 years ago

Imagine if you spent 6 months writing code and rules for one of your dream titles.
Again, imagine if your boss came up and said scrap most of it and you have six weeks to rewrite it.

Imagine your initials were LFS.

Imagine if that same boss then said give us back your awesome setup, we may just use it if we can.

Imagine Lyman's lament.

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Imagine if you spent 6 months writing code and rules for one of your dream titles.
Again, imagine if your boss came up and said scrap most of it and you have six weeks to rewrite it.
Imagine your initials were LFS.
Imagine if that same boss then said give us back your awesome setup, we may just use it if we can.
Imagine Lyman's lament.

So Lyman had to completely rewrite the rules? That sucks big time!

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

magine your initials were LFS.

Is that "Lyman Fucking Sheets"?

I'm imagining that its really hard to believe you spend 6 months and then scrap it? And then a 6 week re write? What was the reason Rick?

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

You're clearly not a golfer. Or familiar with the work that that would take in any way shape or form.

Yeah,in fact I do play golf,not that it has anything to do with pinball. Really, is it too much work for them to partner with the Pinball Arcade and do a Beta for any machine someone is about to pay the equivalent price of a nice used car for? They wouldn't have to go very deep in the rule set and could set a point limit like Pinball Arcade already does. Hell,download it on your virtual pin for that matter for an even closer simulation.
But whatever,as there seem to be plenty of folks here with deep pockets to take the hit for budget minded people like myself.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm imagining that its really hard to believe you spend 6 months and then scrap it? And then a 6 week re write? What was the reason Rick?

That, Ice my main man, is THE $64,000 question.

#134 9 years ago

Man STERN really has to get their shite together with games and code. Xmen, ST and now this. Crimminy!

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Man STERN really has to get their shite together with games and code. Xmen, ST and now this. Crimminy!

No kidding, I wonder what its like when you show up for work every day? What happens?

Scrapping 6 months of work, how can that even be possible. Violations of the agreement with AMC? Maybe somebody should have read the contract first?

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

It may as easily have been AMC doing the screwup. Keep it in mind.

#137 9 years ago

I wonder what percentage of folks that have (or will have) touched a TWD pinball in the first 6 months of a release really care about code (or rules). Stern says that the majority of its customers are still operators...if true, then all Stern cares about is getting a box out in the public that will suck in dollar bills and coins.

After all, that's what these games were designed to do (originally) and still meant to do from Stern's perspective.

Us Pinheads care...but the percentage of folks on Pinside that make up the total number of TWD players that will see this machine over the next 6 months has got to be incredibly small. Heck, how many times have you heard stories about operators not even taking the time to update code?

Let me put it this way...there are probably stamp collectors out there discussing and obsessing over new stamp sizes, printing techniques, the types of self adhesives used, etc...things that you and I never even consider. We just rip a stamp off and slap it on an envelope. I honestly believe that Stern views the typical pinball player to be just that: a stamp slapper that mails a letter and walks away from a mailbox without thinking twice about what just happened.

The non-Sterns of the world: Spooky, Dutch, Skit...and to some extent JJ....seem to be more tuned into the collector's market. They are catering to our obsessions...just look at their Apple-esque presentations this weekend. That's all fine and good...for us, really cool. But when your business model is to make coin takers, like Stern, well...you're going to make business decisions, not collector decisions.

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

But when your business model is to make coin takers, like Stern, well...you're going to make business decisions, not collector decisions.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but Stern seems to have gone out of its way to make "collector decisions" these last few years (milking the LE market dry, "The Pin" etc...).

They have just not been very good at it from a buyer's perspective (this has been clearly revealed by the newcomers offerings, ASSuming everything goes as planned over the next year or so).

Stern has been a success at sucking up the easy money the last few years, lets see if they can actually step it up and offer some games that blow our minds, not just our wallets

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I agree with a lot of what you say, but Stern seems to have gone out of its way to make "collector decisions" these last few years (milking the LE market dry, "The Pin" etc...).
They have just not been very good at it from a buyer's perspective (this has been clearly revealed by the newcomers offerings, ASSuming everything goes as planned over the next year or so).
Stern has been a success at sucking up the easy money the last few years, lets see if they can actually step it up and offer some games that blow our minds, not just our wallets

Could be the Stern chickens are coming home to roost with the "collector market".

Obviously they still don't care with the way they handle code, yes I get the fact that dummies will roll into a location and drop quarters galore out of curiosity and code doesn't matter, well that doesn't work for the HUO guys like most of us.

Now we have options that cater to the "HUO market". Thankfully!

#140 9 years ago

Interesting poll results:

122 basically say no thanks
79 say they would own it (over half don't think it will be a keeper)
8 "other"

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Could be the Stern chickens are coming home to roost with the "collector market".
Obviously they still don't care with the way they handle code, yes I get the fact that dummies will roll into a location and drop quarters galore out of curiosity and code doesn't matter, well that doesn't work for the HUO guys like most of us.

True...but I guess Stern could just say "wait a year after release and make our game HUO."

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

A machine would never get made if consensus was required. Put four engineers in a room you get five ideas, one that each individual likes, and one they all hate.

#143 9 years ago

PLEASE give me show callouts, I want to really like this game and I do like the layout, push me over the edge and show me an LE with updated code with Rick reasoning with me, Carl whining, Michonne kicking ass, Glenn nailing Maggie, Hershel fathering me, Sgt Abraham Ford yelling at me

******SPOILER ALERT*******
and Eugene Porter saying:

"I was part of a 10-person team at the Human Genome Project to weaponize diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made, information shared. I am keenly aware of the all details behind fail-safe delivery systems to kill every living person on this planet. I believe with a little tweaking on the terminals in D.C., we can flip the script. Take out every last dead one of them. Fire with fire. All things being equal, it does sound pretty badass"

PLEASE!

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Heck, why not make games with all inlanes and no gap between the flippers too.

#145 9 years ago

Outside of the cabinet art it just feels like a generic zombie game. I guess the toys are specific to the theme, but not especially so. Seems like a wasted opportunity with that source material. The gameplay also wasn't very exciting, it would get tired for me very quickly.

There is some cool stuff about it, but it's definitely more along the lines of a Mustang Stern than a LOTR Stern.

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

PLEASE give me show callouts, I want to really like this game and I do like the layout, push me over the edge and show me an LE with updated code with Rick reasoning with me, Carl whining, Michonne kicking ass, Glenn nailing Maggie, Hershel fathering me, Sgt Abraham Ford yelling at me
******SPOILER ALERT*******
and Eugene Porter saying:
"I was part of a 10-person team at the Human Genome Project to weaponize diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made, information shared. I am keenly aware of the all details behind fail-safe delivery systems to kill every living person on this planet. I believe with a little tweaking on the terminals in D.C., we can flip the script. Take out every last dead one of them. Fire with fire. All things being equal, it does sound pretty badass"
PLEASE!

While Eugene's speech was badass, I would shoot myself in the head if I hit that ONE switch during that mode that started that speech over and over.

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

While Eugene's speech was badass, I would shoot myself in the head if I hit that ONE switch during that mode that started that speech over and over.

Ya but some of his quick quips would be hilarious!

"You're both good people. And I have to say, you are seriously hot, Tara."

"Infrastructure constructed to withstand pandemics even of this fubar magnitude."(Imagine this when bashing the barn)

Sgt. Abraham Ford: So you tell me how in the holy hell did you possibly kill this truck?
Dr. Eugene Porter: A fully amped-up state and an ignorance of rapid-firing weapons.

#148 9 years ago

I don't like how the game shoots at all. The shots just feel awkward, can't put my finger on why. This is coming from someone who owns & loves three other John Borg games. And I'm not into the bash toy which feels like it blocks half the playfield, even though it's "only" as big around as a baseball.

Also not a fan of two ramps which both loop back to the same flipper. It's passable on some games, like BSD, but I don't like it here.

All four TWD pros I've played inconsistently register well walker hits. Might be possible to dial it in nicely, but 0 for 4 is a bad start.

Bumper area is odd. Seems like the ball has little action when it's in the middle, and only gets multiple bumps near the edges or on the way out.

Code plays like a typical bare bones Stern early version. Might be fun in a year, but I can only judge what they've given us. Maybe if someone could explain the multi-kill thing to me I might enjoy it. Doesn't seem intuitive at all.

I voted dud. Code might eventually upgrade my opinion to "meh," but nothing can change how it shoots or that it's brown & tan with a giant torso like Sega Frankenstein.

#149 9 years ago

Walker big as a baseball. Man I really hope it's nothing compared to Wolvie which destroys that pin for me.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I don't like how the game shoots at all. The shots just feel awkward, can't put my finger on why. This is coming from someone who owns & loves three other John Borg games. And I'm not into the bash toy which feels like it blocks half the playfield, even though it's "only" as big around as a baseball.
Also not a fan of two ramps which both loop back to the same flipper. It's passable on some games, like BSD, but I don't like it here.
Bumper area is odd, too. It seems like the ball has little action when it's in the middle, and only gets multiple bumps near the edges or on the way out.
All four TWD pros I've played inconsistently register well walker hits. Might be possible to dial it in nicely, but 0 for 4 is a bad start.
Code plays like a typical bare bones Stern early version. Might be fun in a year, but I can only judge what they've given us. Maybe if someone could explain the multi-kill thing to me I might enjoy it. Doesn't seem intuitive at all.

I voted dud. Code might eventually upgrade my opinion to "meh," but nothing can change how it shoots or that it's brown & tan with a giant torso like Sega Frankenstein.

Fair assessment.

I like how it looks, but time will tell I guess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.95
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-those-that-have-played-twdgrade-it/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.