(Topic ID: 30387)

For the first time in a while, I actually feel content ...

By gweempose

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Game_Room_#6.JPG
    Game_Room_#5.JPG
    Game_Room_#4.JPG
    Game_Room_#3.JPG
    Game_Room_#2.JPG
    Game_Room_#1.JPG

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

Over the course of the last six months, I really shook up my collection. I got rid of a few games that I was bored with, and I finally added some games that had eluded me for a long time. I honestly feel quite content with my collection for the first time since I have been in the hobby. The gameroom is at maximum capacity, and I really like all the pins currently in my lineup.

Game_Room_#1.JPG Game_Room_#2.JPG Game_Room_#3.JPG Game_Room_#4.JPG Game_Room_#5.JPG Game_Room_#6.JPG

#2 6 years ago

What a great lineup! I love that first picture with the SC in the foreground!

#3 6 years ago

I think I'd be content, too! Great lineup.

#5 6 years ago

Hah, I've only played 4 of the games you have. I'm such a noob.

#6 6 years ago

I hate you. O.K, I'm jealous. It's an awesome lineup. I like the variety of some old, some new. I really don't hate you.

#7 6 years ago

I thought the pins were limited to the one room?

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

I thought the pins were limited to the one room?

LOL! My wife came down into the basement yesterday and said, "I noticed that your games have started spilling out into the main room." I was hoping she wouldn't notice.

#9 6 years ago

All my pins are in an unfinished basement, so it is never going to look as good as this room. It's kind of like playing pinball in a Costco...

#10 6 years ago

nice looking lineup for sure. i am like craig, my lineup is in an unfinished basement, maybe one day i will finish my basement

#11 6 years ago

Very nice collection, man. Congrats!

#12 6 years ago

Congrats! I hope to one day also have a feeling of completeness... But right now I have too many little "tweaks" I feel I need to do on every one of my games

#13 6 years ago

Great lineup!

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I love that first picture with the SC in the foreground!

Thanks! I'm thrilled to finally have a nice Safe Cracker in my collection. I had been hunting for one for a very long time, but the right deal never came along. A big thanks to Mike Paris for doing such a great job of preparing it for shipping. I'm always nervous whenever I buy a pin sight unseen, but this game was every bit as nice as Mike said it was.

#15 6 years ago

Great collection! Mine are in the basement as well, 6 in a finished room, 33 in unfinished area, never plan to change the room, just add games!

#16 6 years ago

that's a clean house

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

that's a clean house

There's usually a bunch of random tools, LEDs, and other crap lying all over the place. I cleaned it up for the photo shoot ...

#18 6 years ago

So sweet! Very nice collection you got.

#19 6 years ago

Very nice!

#20 6 years ago

I look forward to the day that I'm content. That's a beautiful line up you should be very proud.

#21 6 years ago

Beautiful room and a nice selection of pins.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

My wife came down into the basement

You didnt scold her for being out of the kitchen? J/K

#23 6 years ago

It only took 15 pins... does that mean you are done with WOZ and zombieland?

#24 6 years ago

You are my hero! So 15 pins is what is will take..............Oh shit don't tell my girlfriend.

#25 6 years ago

OUTSTANDING!!!! I have to thank you gweem, I'm showing my wife these pics to let her see what our house could be like...

#26 6 years ago

Great Room Gweem--- What size breaker is in the box to run that room?

I was also just looking at the playfield of an airborne and was thinking that's probably fun to play.

Well just awesome

#27 6 years ago

I guess you can remove all those games from your wishlist then.

i hope to be content when i add number five.

#28 6 years ago

You have an awesome family, home and collection Gweem. Kick ass Car too

#29 6 years ago

Killer lineup gweem!!!

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

LOL! My wife came down into the basement yesterday and said, "I noticed that your games have started spilling out into the main room." I was hoping she wouldn't notice.

lol. mine comes down every 6 months or so. Last time she said something similar.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

It only took 15 pins... does that mean you are done with WOZ and zombieland?

When WOZ comes, I'm going to have to sell something. To be honest, I have no idea what pin I'll get rid of. As for BHZA, I think it's safe to say I have a while before I'll need to worry about making room for that one. As of right now, I'm officially out of the market unless a deal happens to come along that's too good to pass up. To be honest, I'm tired of moving these suckers up and down my stairs.

Quoted from CoffinStuffer:

Great Room Gweem--- What size breaker is in the box to run that room?

I ran four 20 amp circuits solely for the pins.

Quoted from CoffinStuffer:

I was also just looking at the playfield of an airborne and was thinking that's probably fun to play.

I love it! Mine has been apart most of the time I've owned it. I finally got done shopping it the other day, and it is playing great. Really fast and fun game.

Quoted from coasterguy:

You have an awesome family, home and collection Gweem.

Thanks, CG!

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Thanks! I'm thrilled to finally have a nice Safe Cracker in my collection. I had been hunting for one for a very long time, but the right deal never came along. A big thanks to Mike Paris for doing such a great job of preparing it for shipping. I'm always nervous whenever I buy a pin sight unseen, but this game was every bit as nice as Mike said it was.

I'm loving mine too. By the way, my Assault Champion score is about a million higher than yours.

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I'm loving mine too. By the way, my Assault Champion score is about a million higher than yours.

Lol! I honestly don't even know what a good Assault score is. I only played the mode once, and that's what I got. I was surprised I was champ, since I never reset the scores from the previous owner. I haven't even come close to any of the regular high scores on the game.

By the way, I installed Paul Drabik's playfield support rails yesterday. OMG what a difference they make! The ball rolls so much truer now. If you don't already have them on your game, I highly recommend picking some up.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Lol! I honestly don't even know what a good Assault score is. I only played the mode once, and that's what I got. I was surprised I was champ, since I never reset the scores from the previous owner. I haven't even come close to any of the regular high scores on the game.
    By the way, I installed Paul Drabik's playfield support rails yesterday. OMG what a difference they make! The ball rolls so much truer now. If you don't already have them on your game, I highly recommend picking some up.

Where did you find the Drabik rails?

#35 6 years ago

Nice Airborne Brian ... Oops i mean Gweem

Damn i miss that game

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Where did you find the Drabik rails?

Mike included a set with the game.

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

Nice Airborne Brian ... Oops i mean Gweem

Damn I miss that game

Thanks, Gerry! Your Airborne is another example of a pin I purchased sight unseen that worked out great. Everyone who sees it is amazed by how good of shape it's in. The thing practically looks like it just came out of the box. There isn't even any wear in the shooter lane.

The only other pin I had shipped was my I500. I bought that one from Gambit down in Texas, and it's a beautiful example as well. I much prefer to purchase stuff locally if at all possible. I don't even like driving more than a couple hours for a pin. Some games, however, are simply hard to find. I've learned that when the right one comes along, even if it has to be shipped, you just gotta jump on it.

#38 6 years ago

I'm glad your as happy with it as i thought you'd be...

I know i will NEVER find one in that shape ever again..it will be missed

Enjoy

Maybe someday i will even get to play it with you..i'd like that..

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

Maybe someday i will even get to play it with you..i'd like that..

You are welcome to stop by any time.

By the way, I noticed that Airborne is still listed in your collection.

#40 6 years ago

Neat line-up of some varied games.

#41 6 years ago

Cracking collection

Would love a man basement

#42 6 years ago

that's awesome. I was just going to say something about safecraker escaping out of the room too. It's nice you have such diversity. Love it. I wish I had the room you had. I know what it's like to be content. I used to be. Had the games I wanted. Just not the space to properly set them up the way I wanted. Looks awesome. Way to sneak one more in the "kids" room.

btw, your ironman played fantastic and looks great. Almost makes me want one. When I have room for 30, i'll probably get one.

#43 6 years ago

That's a hell of a wishlist for someone who's content

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

You are welcome to stop by any time.
    By the way, I noticed that Airborne is still listed in your collection.

I'm lazy LOL

#45 6 years ago

Very nice.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

When WOZ comes, I'm going to have to sell something.

Dibs on the IM when you need to sell something. That will get me one step closer to feeling content.

You have a really nice room there. Congrats.

Chris

#47 6 years ago

SICK Gameroom bro, PM sent.

#48 6 years ago

Sweet collection Gweem! Nice diversity of 90's + titles and even a couple of 80's games mixed in as well. I like that you have a few titles like Airborne, Safecracker and Farfalla that you don't see all that often.

#49 6 years ago

Just remember, you can always have one more.

I'm glad for you, Gweem!

#50 6 years ago

Did you finish off that basement yourself Gweempose? I think I have the same paint but your choice of carpet was pretty smart. Leg levelers probably don't snag that at all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Other
    Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
    Professor Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 23.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 179.99
    $ 45.00
    $ 219.99
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 329.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside