IMGA0195.JPG
IMGA0231.JPG
IMGA0767.JPG
IMGA0504.JPG
IMGA0505.JPG
image-496.jpg
image-770.jpg
image-66.jpg
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Wow. Every time a slot opens its gets filled with something else. Still need to unbox magneto - doh!

Ya gota go with Mustang first for the un boxing

1 month later
#52 8 years ago

well, i did not played latest codes, and neither seen a LE/PREM in real...

than what's the use of the 2 (added VS the pro) drops targets ? and how this change the flow/gameplay ?

tanx

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

than what's the use of the 2 (added VS the pro) drops targets ? and how this change the flow/gameplay ?
tanx

The two hazard targets only pop up after you've completed a mode. Then, for every one you knock down, it awards you a free shot in other modes. Just like the VIP pass in ACDC. It doesn't disrupt flow at all because you're between modes and you need to get the ball in the scoop to start a new mode, then the targets drop back down. It's another risk vs. reward as I've drained many times after hitting one of those drop targets.

I cleaned and waxed my Boss the other day and now it's lightning fast.

#54 8 years ago

Just wanted to add that the LE I have here does not have a photoshopped cabinet. It's beautifull artwork with a metallic shine to it. My kid of 6 told me the other day that it looks like 3D.

Playfield is photoshopped but that is to be expected. The cars must be on there ! But the rest of the art has grown on me in such a way that I now consider it as one of the more beautifull cabinets out there.

The game is definately a sleeper as everybody I let it play has the same opinion at first: looks a bit empty toy wise, but after they play it and I tell them what to do (so far as I know yet) they thoroughly enjoy it. All of the pinheads I know that played it went from not interested to enthusiastic. Speaks for itself.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

The two hazard targets only pop up after you've completed a mode. Then, for every one you knock down, it awards you a free shot in other modes. Just like the VIP pass in ACDC. It doesn't disrupt flow at all because you're between modes and you need to get the ball in the scoop to start a new mode, then the targets drop back down. It's another risk vs. reward as I've drained many times after hitting one of those drop targets.
I cleaned and waxed my Boss the other day and now it's lightning fast.

tanx

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

It's beautifull artwork with a metallic shine to it. My kid of 6 told me the other day that it looks like 3D.

That 3D effect is only on the Mustang LE. It has to seen at a certain angle to get the effect.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

That 3D effect is only on the Mustang LE. It has to seen at a certain angle to get the effect.

how about a picture with the correct angle?

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Won't work, the picture is 2D.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Playfield is photoshopped but that is to be expected. The cars must be on there !

So many people don't get that how do you have a 50th Anniv. car pin WITHOUT actual pictures of the cars.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I have BOSS Premium.
That 3D effect would be hard to photograph, how ever I have played an LE and did notice the shimmering effect on the cabinet.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Won't work, the picture is 2D.

still would like to see a pic of one as onle seen promo ads pics for the LE. i am not crazy about the silver mustang but i am sure in person it looks great!

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

still would like to see a pic of one as only seen promo ads pics for the LE. i am not crazy about the silver mustang but i am sure in person it looks great!

#63 8 years ago

I will take some pictures tonight of the LE (it is 1 in the afternoon here) when I get home and put them on dropbox link. Will try to capture as good as possible.

#64 8 years ago

Here the promised pictures. As I suspected they look not nearly as good as in person, but so you get an idea.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lg0ftfcpc3sp4oz/AADgjFTifXTKt7dRAcF2EFLla?dl=0

#65 8 years ago

Mustang friggin rocks. When it first came out, I was like, mheh - another car theme, big deal. Then I threw a couple bucks in and played it, and holy crap was it fast. It took a while to grow on me, but now I love the game. High risk, high reward. Planning your shots is paramount and if you flail at the ball chances are you're going to drain off a SDTM lightning fast off those drops as your punishment. The modes are fun, some are pretty unique, and the multiballs and stacking is really well implemented. Top it all off with the fact that code was/is finished pretty quickly and it's a winner. If I wasn't at max capacity right now I'd pick one up. Frankly, I'm just surprised so many people don't like the game - - maybe it's just too fast for them.

#66 8 years ago

I got two back to back 6 ball multi ball's in my last game. I finished the first 6 ball , looked up and another 6 ball was ready. Not sure how I did that but what a fun game. Has any one started a rules list yet?

#67 8 years ago

I have been jamming a pro on route lately. Damn fun game.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

still would like to see a pic of one as onle seen promo ads pics for the LE. i am not crazy about the silver mustang but i am sure in person it looks great!

Here's a shot of my brand new LE that I posted last night:

https://img-f.pinside.com/201507/2553260/425055.jpg

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Here's a shot of my brand new LE that I posted last night:
https://img-f.pinside.com/201507/2553260/425055.jpg

Great game well done.
I've just bought a pro version. While it's no boss or le it still looks great. Getting it next week. Can't wait.

#70 8 years ago

I played a pro when it first was released. Thought it was cool, but not enough to purchase. All of this talk has me intrigued though. Did the software really mature? Does it feel repetitive at all? Like hit this shot 19 times or is the whole game well balanced. May have to pick one up if the software is good.

Thanks.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Mustang friggin rocks. When it first came out, I was like, mheh - another car theme, big deal. Then I threw a couple bucks in and played it, and holy crap was it fast. It took a while to grow on me, but now I love the game. High risk, high reward. Planning your shots is paramount and if you flail at the ball chances are you're going to drain off a SDTM lightning fast off those drops as your punishment. The modes are fun, some are pretty unique, and the multiballs and stacking is really well implemented. Top it all off with the fact that code was/is finished pretty quickly and it's a winner. If I wasn't at max capacity right now I'd pick one up. Frankly, I'm just surprised so many people don't like the game - - maybe it's just too fast for them.

I think the tide has slowly but very surely been turning on this pin, as there really are a lot of people out there now who *really* enjoy this pin a lot. I still love my LE!

#72 8 years ago

Hi Rob,
Did the software get a lot better from the initial release?

Thanks

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I played a pro when it first was released. Thought it was cool, but not enough to purchase. All of this talk has me intrigued though. Did the software really mature? Does it feel repetitive at all? Like hit this shot 19 times or is the whole game well balanced. May have to pick one up if the software is good.
Thanks.

Software is really good actually. Quite diverse. The biggest knock I have on mustang is the music, it's horrid!!! ....thank god for pinball browser! No crappy music in my mustang

#74 8 years ago

Cool thanks. I as hoping it would be deep and varied.

Thanks

#75 8 years ago

I never had any intention of getting the pin when it was announced. Over the Memorial Day weekend I had a chance to play a pro, I didn't have high expectations, but holy crap I was blown away! The game is a ton of fun, great code great modes, love the multi stage ramp! The layout feel so different then anything lately. I could go on and on. Long story short I picked up a premium a few weeks back. I really love the art on it the cabinet and backglass, looks like the style of the drawings done in the 70's on cars in magazines and such, really suits it well. I didn't mind the music at all but would like to thank Eskaybee for a great update! This game reminds me of how things went with Spiderman, hated then loved. I think we will see it move up as more and more people actually play it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sure-mustang-boss-is-fast/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.