(Topic ID: 85181)

For Sale/Trade HUO Tron with Mods (Sold)

By twinmice

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1070620.JPG
P1070621.JPG
P1070617.JPG
P1070615.JPG
P1070616.JPG
P1070611.JPG
P1070610.JPG
P1070614.JPG
P1070608.JPG
P1070607.JPG
P1070606.JPG
P1070605.JPG
P1070604.JPG
P1070603.JPG
P1070602.JPG
P1070599.JPG
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Im selling my HUO Tron. I am the second owner. The game is in perfect shape. The cabinet is in excellent shape as is the playfield. Game plays great. It has very low plays, as of now it has 240. It includes new black leg bolts, Playfield insert Led's (installed), red dmd lens (installed), Eli's/pinbits ramp lighting kit (not installed), Hassenchops inner custom side decals (not installed), Recognizer mod (not installed), cliffy scoop protector (not installed), 3.1 arcade mod (not installed), both light cycles (not installed not wired) and the Pig 2 to hook all this stuff up. The shooter lane was mylared to prevent any wear. Like I said the game is basically new. 6100.00 or i'm interested in trading towards a Cactus Canyon or Monster Bash. Im located in Canyon Country, CA, about 20 minutes north of Los Angeles. I can ship navl at buyers expense and will pack in a stern box for no charge. Thanks Mike Paris

P1070586.JPGP1070586.JPG
P1070588.JPGP1070588.JPG
P1070592.JPGP1070592.JPG
P1070593.JPGP1070593.JPG
P1070594.JPGP1070594.JPG
P1070595.JPGP1070595.JPG
P1070596.JPGP1070596.JPG
P1070597.JPGP1070597.JPG
P1070598.JPGP1070598.JPG
P1070599.JPGP1070599.JPG
P1070602.JPGP1070602.JPG
P1070603.JPGP1070603.JPG
P1070604.JPGP1070604.JPG
P1070605.JPGP1070605.JPG
P1070606.JPGP1070606.JPG
P1070607.JPGP1070607.JPG
P1070608.JPGP1070608.JPG
P1070610.JPGP1070610.JPG
P1070611.JPGP1070611.JPG
P1070614.JPGP1070614.JPG
P1070615.JPGP1070615.JPG
P1070616.JPGP1070616.JPG
P1070617.JPGP1070617.JPG
P1070620.JPGP1070620.JPG
P1070621.JPGP1070621.JPG

#2 10 years ago

That is one beautiful machine. Great price with all the added mods.

#3 10 years ago

Ya, want to keep it, but saving up for a cc.

#6 10 years ago

Man I was just going to pm you....oh well

#7 10 years ago

That didn't last long in the collection.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

You can come visit it.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You can come visit it.

Nice snag Aurich...!

#10 10 years ago

How the hell can someone own a game and only have 240 plays on it total? Did the original owner not play it at all? I don't get it. Nice score Aurich.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

How the hell can someone own a game and only have 240 plays on it total? Did the original owner not play it at all? I don't get it. Nice score Aurich.

Second owner, who does that. I could probably 240 games in a week.

#12 10 years ago

Nothing lasts long in Mike's collection!

I'm glad it went to a good, local home. Congrats Aurich!

#13 10 years ago

Have no fears, it won't stay with low plays.

#14 10 years ago

And hopefully all those mods will *finally* get installed!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

And hopefully all those mods will *finally* get installed!

Already getting expert mod install advice from Buckman.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Have no fears, it won't stay with low plays.

Thank goodness. Let that thoroughbred run!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I played it just about as much as Mike did it appears..I think it went to him with 100 and something

#18 10 years ago

Its sad but I play my games rarely also.. life is just too busy. Doesnt mean we dont enjoy/value them as much as guys that do.

By the way.. in general.. is there a trend on which version sells for more all things being equal... the screened with 3d translight vs. the decal/chicks version? Not selling (yet) but just curious.

#19 10 years ago

From what I've seen the earlier 3d version fetches slightly more

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I played it just about as much as Mike did it appears..I think it went to him with 100 and something

Oh nice, I missed the context of your didn't realize that this had been yours. Makes up for not jumping on your Met Prem earlier.

#21 10 years ago

Sweet!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait for your custom Tron mods Aurich

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You can come visit it.

Welcome to the club my friend!

Quoted from fattrain:

Sweet!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait for your custom Tron mods Aurich

Tron is already one of the most modded pins out there. What's left?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Oh nice, I missed the context of your didn't realize that this had been yours. Makes up for not jumping on your Met Prem earlier.

I was surprised he was selling it
Congrats on a great game Mike is awesome to deal with

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Tron is already one of the most modded pins out there. What's left?

Haha, no kidding, I bought this one to play, not as a test bed for anything. Maybe I'll toss in some apron decals on a run of other stuff or something, but aside from making apron cards I'm gonna stick with the pile of mods Mike has waiting to be worked on.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I was surprised he was selling it

Come on Lisa. You know Mike barely keeps games longer than *you* do!

#26 10 years ago

So true I am waiting to snag his ST premium

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I've got that already, someone else will get to enjoy the under 300 plays when you move it after Mike.

Tron is coming home with me tomorrow, can't wait.

#28 10 years ago

Well, I should be a close third in quick pin turn-a-rounds behind Mike and Lisa.
Don't forget to let me know when you're bored with RFM Lisa

#29 10 years ago

Does that put me 4th? Let me know when your done with RFM cleland

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Exactly! It was Mikes first, then went to Lisa, soon to me, and then I'll sell to you

#31 10 years ago

You guys need to just form a pin buying pool, get a bunch, and then rotate them monthly.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You guys need to just form a pin buying pool, get a bunch, and then rotate them monthly.

They do that already. But they rotate the cash as well!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Three months. Who wants the over/under?

#34 10 years ago

Three months. Who wants the over/under?

I love it I already offered him a game I haven't even picked up yet as part trade for it... I'll wear him down

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Well, I should be a close third in quick pin turn-a-rounds behind Mike and Lisa.
Don't forget to let me know when you're bored with RFM Lisa

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ahem.

You guys forgetting someone else here?

Actually I've been a bit better in the last year, and Eskaybee has been worse than I have in that time frame. If you go back a year though, I was going through pins every 2-3 months. I was looking at the dates I bought and sold pins a couple weeks ago, and it was really crazy there for awhile.

NimblePin calls me WestCoasterguy.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I love it I already offered him a game I haven't even picked up yet as part trade for it... I'll wear him down

I tried to get dibs on his Star Trek but didn't wait it out and bought a NIB one.

#37 10 years ago

Yeah, you guys are terrible! Try and hold onto a game for a while already like me I will be going to AZ (again) for a Magneto next week and am/will be moving a Funhouse and Apollo 13 sometime between now and...well, now lol. Congrats on the Tron Aurich!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Congrats on the Tron Aurich!

Thanks, might try and accelerate the schedule and get it tonight, because really, waiting sucks!

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I tried to get dibs on his Star Trek but didn't wait it out and bought a NIB one.

Quitter!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

All I got was a rock.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Yeah, you guys are terrible! Try and hold onto a game for a while already like me I will be going to AZ (again) for a Magneto next week and am/will be moving a Funhouse and Apollo 13 sometime between now and...well, now lol. Congrats on the Tron Aurich!

LOL and my Magneto comes back to SoCal

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Uh Oh, are you selling an Apollo 13? Always been interested in that one

Quoted from RobT:

Ahem.
Actually I've been a bit better in the last year, and Eskaybee has been worse than I have in that time frame. If you go back a year though, I was going through pins every 2-3 months. I was looking at the dates I bought and sold pins a couple weeks ago, and it was really crazy there for awhile.
NimblePin calls me WestCoasterguy.

Rob, you and I both were on a tear turning pins around a couple of years ago....well maybe I have not changed as much as you....I had Metallica Pro about 6 months

#43 10 years ago

I just need someone to move a Metallica Premium locally, but not until I can recover from buying this Tron plz.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

And we're looking for a Funhouse in SoCal for sale! Looks like you'll have room for that Magneto by this weekend!

And Aurich, congrats on the Tron. I'm sure you're taking the 405 BUT, If you're taking the 5 North to Mike's tonight let me know, I'm a few blocks from there and I've got a stack of his moving blankets that I'm sure he wants back. (So he could move more games, of course

Art.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

And we're looking for a Funhouse in SoCal for sale! Looks like you'll have room for that Magneto by this weekend!
And Aurich, congrats on the Tron. I'm sure you're taking the 405 BUT, If you're taking the 5 North to Mike's tonight let me know, I'm a few blocks from there and I've got a stack of his moving blankets that I'm sure he wants back. (So he could move more games, of course
Art.

Art, I have a diamond plate Funhouse I've been thinking about selling. Just shopped it out. I would have told you about it at Steve's house last Saturday had I known you were looking for one.

Hey Kev, I have a HUO RFM available as well.

#46 10 years ago

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE PINBALL

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ GOT PINBALL

Tron home safe. And now time for bed.

#47 10 years ago

Hey Kev, I have a HUO RFM available as well.

Thanks Kevin, can't wait to pick it up

Big thanks to Mike and Aurich for this thread, it just netted me two games I've wanted

Enjoy Tron when you wake up Aurich.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Enjoy Tron when you wake up Aurich.

Ha, was at a 9am soccer game, no sleeping in for me.

Put the arcade mod in just so I could play with something, man I love that thing. Might take it back out to do some light tightening though, it's pretty leaky, ruins the effect a little. No biggie, sure with a little care it will be easy to clean up.

Glad you found your RFM! I like how you asked me if I knew anyone and this whole time I did, just didn't know Kevin had it.

#49 10 years ago

As Kevin said. Timing is everything. I'm sure that you will enjoy it as much as I have. I'm going to need to start rebuilding my pinball collection one of these days. It's getting pretty empty in the gameroom.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I just need someone to move a Metallica Premium locally, but not until I can recover from buying this Tron plz.

You'd be waiting a long time for mine!

Game kicks ass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-saletrade-huo-tron-with-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.