8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fatsquatch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Up for sale is my HUO AC/DC Premium from the March/April 2013 run. As of this writing it has a little over 300 plays, is in "minty fresh" beautiful condition with a clear lower-playfield window, and is all-stock except for the following installed additions:

-- Stern Shaker Motor Kit (Rev B) (http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1352)

-- Stern Ball Shooter Lane Kickout Protector Kit (http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2120)

-- Cliffy Stern Shooter Eject Protector (http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2787)

-- Newly installed set of Silverjet pinballs (http://marcospec.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=silverjet)

-- Newly installed set of Super-Bands flipper rings on main flippers (http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3172)

-- PinGulp beverage caddy (http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1260)

-- DMD Glare Guard (http://bentplastic.com/index.html)

-

Price is $6,000 CASH.

-

1.jpg1.jpg 2.jpg2.jpg 3.jpg3.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 5.jpg5.jpg 6.jpg6.jpg

#2 10 years ago

And since this is apparently THE MOST important part of a pin these days, I present to you, the SHOOTER LANE:

7.jpg7.jpg

8.jpg8.jpg

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Oh man. Are you headed to NJ to visit the family soon? Have a nice NGG + cash for you

Man, that would be great.

It sucks to live in a big country sometimes...

#5 10 years ago

bumpapottamus.jpgbumpapottamus.jpg
#10 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

Trade you my EATPM and WH20 but you're a little far away

That's ALWAYS the problem isn't it?

Seems like all of the other collectors live far, far away from me.

Around my part of the world, flippers and retailers outnumber us collectors by a great deal, it seems.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

So those didn't ACDC Prem. didn't come with shakers or thats just the better of the ones they came with?

The shaker motors came with the LEs.

Now, you'd THINK that the Premiums would have come with the shaker for what they cost, but no.

#14 10 years ago

By the way, I'll also trade for an old Medieval Madness if anyone's interested.

For reals.

#15 10 years ago

I'll be at the auction in Kingsport, TN on November 2nd and can bring the game with me.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Bump for a good guy and great pin! GLWTS!

Thank ye, sir!

1 week later
#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Too bad I sold my TOM back in April Fatsquatch, otherwise I would hop on this.
Either way, good luck!

That IS too bad.

Sad Fatsquatch is sad.

You should trade that Scared Stiff and Funhouse of yours to make me feel better.

#21 10 years ago

*Bump for location update*

#22 10 years ago

This game is no longer available.

Thanks to all who inquired!

#25 10 years ago

Thank ye, thank ye!

#26 10 years ago

Deal fell through, and this machine is still available.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Well poop. Good seller bump.

Thanks!

The situation with the deal I had made is annoying, and was nothing more than a waste of time.

The dude contacts me with two different offers, I accept his first offer and we say "deal", and then he backs out a few hours later.

Then I accept his second offer, we again say "deal" (only this time it's supposedly solid), and I pull all of my ads for my machine. A week later, he backs out again.

Lesson learned: Keep ads up -- and keep considering offers -- until your machine is truly GONE. Not as many people keep their word in the hobby anymore, so there's no need to blindly trust that anybody ever will.

#30 10 years ago

Thank ye, sir!

And for the record, folks, I do not want to trade for any variety of X-Men, Transformers, or Avengers. Thanks, but no thanks.

(I have been offered those games in trade so many times, that I've lost count at this point.)

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from JLWMtBiker:

Live in Cincy and am interested in your FH and ACDC. This will be my first machine(s) and am torn between buying a newer machine or an older classic.
thanks

Sorry, I only have AC/DC for sell.

Funhouse is in my list of games that I'd want to trade for. (Been wanting one forever.)

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Can I trade you my Avengers and Xmen for it?

Only if you throw in a Transformers.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Joey, sorry to hear about that. Oh well. Something will come through. Hopefully we'll get together in the spring for a pin-night. Take care, bud.

I might actually be at the finish line of a deal this time. W00t!

Spring pin-night sounds good. I'll have to bring the Blondetall family with me.

#43 10 years ago

When I saw your folks at the Y the other night, they talked as if they were done with pin-buying for a while. (Yeah, I don't believe them either. )

And yes, I've got to get my little girl over there to see what she thinks of a real Gofers, instead of virtual Gofers. (I wanna play too!)

#45 10 years ago

The Gottliebs of that era are built like tanks. That's one of the things that surprised me about the Freddy I had. "Fit & finish"!

Unfortunately, we'll have to take a rain check, as Lil 'Squatch and I will be in Kentucky next weekend.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

We can play here and maybe also at Fatsquatch's place to see what he's traded that AC/DC for...

Ya know, it's looking like that's never gonna happen, as I've never had such a hard time trying to trade a game.

Christ, I'm about ready to just tap out.

#50 10 years ago

I know I'm out of the norm, but TZ just never gelled with me. The game just seems like an overly-busy mess, from rules, to art, to toys. (On that last mention, I'm probably thinking more of the uber-modded machines that everyone goes for.)

Of course, I'm also the guy that has no love for Addams Family and think Lawlor is a wee bit overrated. Outside of Whirlwind, Funhouse and Gofers, his games have always left me feeling rather indifferent.

Now, I love, Love, LOVE the Twilight Zone theme and would like to think that, somehow, I'd grow to love the game as well, but that's an awful lot of money to risk on such.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from kurtackerman:

I have probably the nicest fun house you have ever seen and might be willing to trade it..

Is it the one on Louisville Craigslist for $5,500?

louisville.craigslist.org link

#57 10 years ago

Whereabouts in the world are you?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Williamsburg, VA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fatsquatch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-saletrade-huo-acdc-premium-harrison-tn?tu=Fatsquatch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.