DSCN7618JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7617JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7616JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7615JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7614JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7613JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7612JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7620JK (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale/trade: Gottlieb Jungle King

Added: 2017-04-17 10:23:59 UTC • Ended: May 4th, 2017
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

Price

$ 600

Hi all..

1 of 825 made, Gottlieb Jungle King

Spent an insane amount of time and some cash getting this one up and running good.. and my wife hates it. I love the way it sounds and can play a good game on it but the gameplay eludes her so were going to put it up for something different.

All the relays and switches been gone through, lubed where required. New popper dome, bunch of bulbs, new coin restrictor/lens and quarter decal some new rollover targets, new flipper button, new rebound bracket, new elastic kit, new ball, a few new coin door parts, new matched key set (yes it has the correct back cabinet door) I'm sure I missed a few items, PBR has made a small fortune the last few weeks.

The cabinet has some minor wear but generally good shape, minor rust on chrome legs, door was a beat up but I was able to get it in presentable condition. Head has some typical delamination of the front layer facing the player as is typical for Gottlieb wedgeheads.

Playfield is immaculate! Backglass not so much as you can see in the picture.

Setup for free play by pressing the (new) red button on the coin door, I wired it to the coin mech switch and easily reversible. No coins mechs in the unit as I purchased it.

Only minor issue with the machine is once in a great while it will on restart throw up 4 balls instead of 5. Hitting the start button again usually will bring up 5 ball count. I suspect a weak spring in the ball count unit but have not spent a lot of time investigating since it is a not that often a problem and clears with a second press and Grand Tour and Touchdown restorations have been using up all my free time. I'm going to try and look at it again today but simply not a priority.

The96stang witnessed the issue today and can attest it took a few tries before it decided to act up.

If interested in a trade or purchase for $600 please shoot me a PM. I figured I'd post here and KLOV before listing on Ebay.

Gary

Item photos

DSCN7617JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7620JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7612JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7613JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7614JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7615JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7616JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7618JK (resized).jpg
DSCN7619JK (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are gdonovan's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to gdonovan's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Montville, CT, US

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-saletrade-gottlieb-jungle-king and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.