By brenna98

6 months ago

Stats

• 30 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by brenna98
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BMFor (resized).jpg
IMG_2533 (resized).JPG
IMG_2532 (resized).JPG
IMG_2531 (resized).JPG
IMG_2530 (resized).JPG
IMG_2529 (resized).JPG
IMG_2528 (resized).JPG
IMG_2526 (resized).JPG
IMG_2527 (resized).JPG
IMG_2525 (resized).JPG
IMG_2524 (resized).JPG
IMG_2523 (resized).JPG
IMG_2522 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 6 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,400 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale/For trade: Batman Forever (MN)

Added: August 8th, 2017 Re-listed: 2 times Ended: January 25th, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Excellent condition Batman Forever!
Sold to me as Mint and undocumented HUO.
The PF is perfect
I put in quality 2SMD bulbs from comet.
Ramps and legs are black light responsive.
Cabinet is beautiful
Display is bright, fully functional with no dots out.
Video of game play
» YouTube video

Would trade towards other pinball: Pinbot, nine ball, big game, dragon fist, bram stokers Dracula, lord of the rings, Indiana Jones (stern or Williams).
Would consider others. Let me know what you have.

Item photos

IMG_2533 (resized).JPG
IMG_2532 (resized).JPG
IMG_2531 (resized).JPG
IMG_2530 (resized).JPG
IMG_2529 (resized).JPG
IMG_2528 (resized).JPG
IMG_2526 (resized).JPG
IMG_2527 (resized).JPG
IMG_2525 (resized).JPG
IMG_2524 (resized).JPG
IMG_2523 (resized).JPG
IMG_2522 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Austin, MN, United States

Seller insights

These are brenna98's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to brenna98's stats page

#2 6 months ago

I will be traveling along I-90 east, November 9 - 12 heading for SE Michigan. I can deliver to anyone along or a short detour from that route.

#3 6 months ago

You can drop it off at my house Dave.

#4 6 months ago

Added video

#5 6 months ago

be sure to replace the missing post rubber or it will bang this post loose in the pf pretty quickly

BMFor (resized).jpg

also, any clue on if this is a reimport? (asking based on single slot coin door which does not appear stock for domestic of this era Sega)

#6 6 months ago

Yes, I put a few super band post sleeves on. Shown in the video.
I also suspect maybe it was made for export but never went. I would not expect a perfect cabinet to make a return trip.
The inside of the cabinet doesn't have a 110 service outlet.

1 week later
#8 5 months ago

batman!

#10 5 months ago

?Riddler?

#11 5 months ago

Two face

2 weeks later
#12 4 months ago

Haven't bumped in a while. I listed possible trades ideas.

#14 4 months ago

Only mentioning this b/c you seem eager to sell the machine. Current price likely has a lot to do with why it's likely not moving.....

#15 4 months ago

Price dropped to $3400

#17 4 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Only mentioning this b/c you seem eager to sell the machine. Current price likely has a lot to do with why it's likely not moving.....

I agree this is priced higher than I would expect. What’s market in your eyes? This looks like a nice example.

One pic shows the drops on the right overlapping, so does this game get played? Is it working 100%.

My bro-in-law is looking for one of these. He’s in Philly, so would have to ship. He’s a total newb, so the game would really need to be in working order, and not a timebomb.

#18 4 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

One pic shows the drops on the right overlapping, so does this game get played? Is it working 100%.

This is very common on BF, and they’re standups, not drops so they’re independent of one another. All three BFs I’ve seen (including one I owned until a month or two ago) suffered from this.

The solution is quite simple. The upper face standup wiggles loose due to the weird impact it gets. Underneath the PF, you’ll see the screw(s) that fasten it to the PF are loose. All you have to do is take that screw to your local hardware store and find a new wood screw that’s as long but one size wider. Or you can fill the hole and screw back in the original.

Either way this like the easiest of easy fixes. If your bro-in-law can’t handle this level of fix, Pinball may not be the best hobby to jump into, and if he does perhaps it shouldn’t be one as feature packed as BF as the more “stuff” you have under the glass, the more that can go wrong... but BF was certainly a fun game to own. Shots on top of shots!

#19 4 months ago

Yup. Fully working. I posted a link for a video of game play in the description.
I also already adjusted those overlapping standup targets.

#20 4 months ago

Weekend bump

#21 4 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

This is very common on BF, and they’re standups, not drops so they’re independent of one another. All three BFs I’ve seen (including one I owned until a month or two ago) suffered from this.
The solution is quite simple. The upper face standup wiggles loose due to the weird impact it gets. Underneath the PF, you’ll see the screw(s) that fasten it to the PF are loose. All you have to do is take that screw to your local hardware store and find a new wood screw that’s as long but one size wider. Or you can fill the hole and screw back in the original.
Either way this like the easiest of easy fixes. If your bro-in-law can’t handle this level of fix, Pinball may not be the best hobby to jump into, and if he does perhaps it shouldn’t be one as feature packed as BF as the more “stuff” you have under the glass, the more that can go wrong... but BF was certainly a fun game to own. Shots on top of shots!

My bad. Thought they were drops - like those thin ones on GnR - and was curious.

GLWS.

#23 4 months ago

Still got a DW for trade:)

#24 4 months ago

I may still take you up on that Barring someone doesn't come at me with a wad of cash, I will make plans with you on my next trek to WI.

#26 4 months ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I may still take you up on that Barring someone doesn't come at me with a wad of cash, I will make plans with you on my next trek to WI.

Just PM me if you do take me up. I could meet you. I'm definitely holding out for the right pin.

#27 4 months ago

weekend bump

#28 4 months ago

Bump-day

#29 4 months ago

To answer a reoccurring conversation in my inbox:

I am Firm on $3400 value.
Paid $3600 https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/42460
and paid $400 to ship it.

I know you want it for less... I'm looking for a buyer that's willing to pay a little more for better condition.

#30 3 months ago

B U M P

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside