You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-990.jpg

#1 9 years ago

No longer for sale

#2 9 years ago

I always wondered what the Wolverine edition of this game would go for if all the alumni of University of Michigan knew about them. Surely some of those dyed in the wool maize and blue fans would love to have one in their basements. Especially with the wolverine being the state animal.

#3 9 years ago

Is this the same one you posted a few weeks ago or a new one for sale? http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xm-le-wolverine-for-sale-or-trade-metallica-premium-im-btk-etc

#4 9 years ago

image-990.jpgimage-990.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Nice game. To bad you live so far away!

#6 9 years ago

$5400

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Bump, local pick up only

#8 9 years ago

If I can get a CFTBL sold, I would be interested.

#9 9 years ago

All of RAI games are perfect. Whoever gets this will be very happy. Game is flawless

#11 9 years ago

Now if that were an Avatar LE I'd be interested. GLWTS

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I always wondered what the Wolverine edition of this game would go for if all the alumni of University of Michigan knew about them. Surely some of those dyed in the wool maize and blue fans would love to have one in their basements. Especially with the wolverine being the state animal.

Shhhhhh

1 week later
#13 9 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-xm-le-wolveriene-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.