(Topic ID: 34521)

For Sale X-Men Magneto LE #216 with Shaker Motor $5K Firm

By eggbert52

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2 11 years ago

Eggbert putting up two pins for sale at great prices. First MB, now this Magneto, which is the best price I've seen yet on this pin.

I know it's going to be perfect, but post some eye candy pics anyway! Magneto is a sweet looking pin!

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

It seems X was soooooooo hyped but now the price has dropped. I think its a good game.

Thing is, there is another one posted here at $5600.00 and everybody talked about what a great price that was, but it's still not sold.

So I think Eggbert is right to list this for a few hundred less for a quick sale.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

My boss always told me that when you start an email out with "With all due respect" it's automatically going to put people on the defensive.
The machine is in mint condition and the only issue was the aux board which has since been fixed. There are numerous machines on here that have had the exact same issue and they are all related to the aux board.

Exactly.

#51 11 years ago

Nice price...and congrats on your other purchase(s)!

#91 11 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Yeah, but not really applicable to what Cobray is saying, since he's commenting on an investment buy, someone purchasing two of something.
When you buy a new iPhone, do you buy a second one new in the box? Do you have another 52" Vizio still in the box hiding in the closet?

No, but comparing an iPhone or flat screen TV to a pin is apples to oranges. The electronic devices are greatly improved in a short amount of time, making them much less desirable than the new models. That doesn't really apply to pins. Avengers isn't going to make make AC/DC less desirable...or MM for that matter.

#101 11 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Wasn't XM ur last sale? -$1600?

I think his last two sales prior to XM was MB and CV.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-magneto-le-216-with-shaker-motor?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.