For Sale X-Men Magneto LE #216 with Shaker Motor $5K Firm

By eggbert52

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 11 years ago

Nice price...and congrats on your other purchase(s)!

#53 11 years ago

If I had any interest in this game, it would be sold. Great price. GLWS.

#54 11 years ago

I went to Florida 2 weeks ago. This week: Cleveland , Toledo, and Buffalo. Im still tempted to drive back south and grab this. Im just tired...whew

#55 11 years ago

ridiculous low price. Can't believe it is still around.

#56 11 years ago

Very Sad price for such a great game

#58 11 years ago

All PMs replied to.

#59 11 years ago

There's probably 10-12 collectors in FL who bought an XM LE, or this would've been sold before the last price drop, I'm guessing.

Probably the best time to buy an XM ever.

I think it will take some time, but there's a high likelihood of the code on XM being fixed to perfection, eventually. Waison and Borg do not want an albatross of code errors around their necks going forward, especially with it being Waison's first game.

With the magnet improvements, this game was more chaos and randomness than any Stern I've played. Very deep. Infinite combo possibilites, flow, sharp-shooting, etc. It's going to be a great one, just need to tweak the rules and fix the bugs.

#60 11 years ago

If shipping wasn't involved for me (if I was local) I would have already jumped on this bad boy, great price.

It's also a good time to buy because so much cash is going or gone out for TRON, AC/DC, avengers, and the anticipated star trek and Metallica pins. I suppose predator, bhza, and hobbit may play a role too. But xmen is great for the value

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

With the magnet improvements, this game was more chaos and randomness than any Stern I've played. Very deep. Infinite combo possibilites, flow, sharp-shooting, etc. It's going to be a great one, just need to tweak the rules and fix the bugs.

I agree. People yell out when the magneto Multi ball takes off. Its been a huge hit in my lineup. I of course want it all perfect but its fun to have new folks play and be blown away. Everything is there for this to be epic.

#62 11 years ago

Grrrrrrrr. why won't this sell. I want this sooo bad and it's right down the road. So fricken tempting and an unbelievable price. I will be absolutely shocked if this lasts beyond today. If I hadn't bought AVLE two weeks ago it would be gone.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Grrrrrrrr. why won't this sell. I want this sooo bad and it's right down the road. So fricken tempting and an unbelievable price. I will be absolutely shocked if this lasts beyond today. If I hadn't bought AVLE two weeks ago it would be gone.

It's only been a few hours. I think it will sell.

#64 11 years ago

Sell avle

#65 11 years ago

Nah, keep AVLE and buy this Xmen too. Steal of a price. You won't regret it down the road. Think of all the fun you will have with it. Money in the bank won't give you such fun.

#66 11 years ago

pm sent

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

It's only been a few hours. I think it will sell.

Exactly, I thought this would sell in a heartbeat at 5300

#69 11 years ago

For anyone local looking an XM it doesn't get any better than this deal. Good luck Egg!

#70 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind word guys. Game is basically sold but I'll keep you posted as we are finalizing pickup, etc.

#71 11 years ago

A deal even if shipping cross country was required. Congrats on sale.

#73 11 years ago

So just a quick bump/response because it's officially sold to a local buyer.

I wanted to say how much I appreciate the members on Pinside for the positive support. Thank you very much.

Makes it a great place to be.

#74 11 years ago

Now you can move forward.

#75 11 years ago

I thought I was getting a steel when I bought mine! Good luck to yah!

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Now you can move forward.

Yep, I've decided against the condo at the moment due to a possible new job and different location locally.

So...I've got Avengers Hulk #137 and #138 coming Wednesday!

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

So...I've got Avengers Hulk #137 and #138 coming Wednesday!

Nice! I bet you're pretty excited about that!

#78 11 years ago

You replaced an X-men with two Hulks? Speculate much, or ?

#79 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

So...I've got Avengers Hulk #137 and #138 coming Wednesday

Looks like someone is hoping Avengers it's the next Tron/ACDC and not TF/XMEN.

#80 11 years ago

Avengers is a good/great pin. Stern knows this and will make premiums so I do not think Hulk will go up that much more in value. Speculating for a couple hundred $ max is kinda foolish. I just do not see Hulks crossing $7200.00 as the premiums will soften the market a bit especially if Stern puts a blue DMD in it Though who knows AC/DC BIB gained a lot of value then again the LE's sold out immediately with Distributors etc.., Hulks are still available now.

#81 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Avengers is a good/great pin. Stern knows this and will make premiums so I do not think Hulk will go up that much more in value. Speculating for a couple hundred $ max is kinda foolish. I just do not see Hulks crossing $7200.00 as the premiums will soften the market a bit especially if Stern puts a blue DMD in it Though who knows AC/DC BIB gained a lot of value then again the LE's sold out immediately with Distributors etc.., Hulks are still available now.

Agree entirely. However, I don't see Hulks LOSING value...whereas X-Men did. Pretty sure I'll be OK.

Also, my price on the two Hulks will never go down.

#82 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

AC/DC was the first "Premium" and don't know if everyone knew what to expect from it. I think that is part of the reason the AC/DC LE's sold out so quickly. Plus they released the LE's first knowing people will not want to wait for the premium. As much as I wanted Avengers I am more then happy waiting for the Premium if I ended up liking the gameplay and code. Besides the real backglass I don't think there are any other features the LE offers that I really feel I missing out on. Not taking anything away from the Hulk or Avengers LE's because they do look badass, but think others might be of the same mindset that they can wait and go with a Premium. Now if Stern pulls the plug on the Premiums then I would expect the LE's to go up, however it's not a given since TF LE and XMEN LE didn't increase in price and they didn't have a premium. Time will tell and code will likely determine the fate of Avengers, much like every other game once the honeymoon ends.

#83 11 years ago

So I took a lot of time when considering opinions like yours BoJo and very good comments by the way. However, HULK is just a little different and BIBLE wasn't really that much of a stark difference. Regardless, BIBLE's are still selling for $10K so I'm pretty OK with two Hulks.

#84 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

So I took a lot of time when considering opinions like yours BoJo and very good comments by the way. However, HULK is just a little different and BIBLE wasn't really that much of a stark difference. Regardless, BIBLE's are still selling for $10K so I'm pretty OK with two Hulks.

Nothing wrong with that and if you like the Hulk LE then I think you made a great decision. At the end of the day if you like it that is all that matters and this comes from a TF owner who is more then happy owning his TF LE

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Nothing wrong with that and if you like the Hulk LE then I think you made a great decision. At the end of the day if you like it that is all that matters and this comes from a TF owner who is more then happy owning his TF LE

Heck, love the game so much I might keep both!

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Time will tell and code will likely determine the fate of Avengers, much like every other game once the honeymoon ends.

Personally, I would be reluctant to buy an LE NIB pin that didn't have Lyman's name associated with it. All of the LE's that have gone up (SM, Tron, ACDC) were primarily Lyman's games. Ropp/Cheng games have gone down in value because of software issues. Maybe this won't be the case with Avenger's, and for the OP's sake I hope the third time's the charm for team Ropp/Cheng.

#87 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I give you a lot of credit, after losing a boatload on X-Men LE, you jump into 2 Hulk LE's for $7K each! Hats off to ya. I don't think I could do that, even if I was loaded.

I know everyone talks about BIBLE and Tron LE for going up in price, and sometimes they forget that Avatar LE, Transformers LE, and X-Men LE have all lost considerable value. It's all good though if you are buying to enjoy the game!

#88 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

I give you a lot of credit, after losing a boatload on X-Men LE, you jump into 2 Hulk LE's for $7K each! Hats off to ya. I don't think I could do that, even if I was loaded.
I know everyone talks about BIBLE and TRON LE for going up in price, and sometimes they forget that Avatar LE, Transformers LE, and X-Men LE have all lost considerable value. It's all good though if you are buying to enjoy the game!

Not everything you buy has to appreciate. Tv's, automobiles, cell phones, ipads, PlayStation, Xbox, etc drop significantly after owning them for the most part. Doubt I could get $300 now for my TV that cost 5K new.

#89 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Not everything you buy has to appreciate. Tv's, automobiles, cell phones, ipads, PlayStation, Xbox, etc drop significantly after owning them for the most part. Doubt I could get $300 now for my TV that cost 5K new.

Yeah, but not really applicable to what Cobray is saying, since he's commenting on an investment buy, someone purchasing two of something.

When you buy a new iPhone, do you buy a second one new in the box? Do you have another 52" Vizio still in the box hiding in the closet?

#90 11 years ago

I think you should get the condo. Your not gonna see these interest rates forever

#91 11 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Yeah, but not really applicable to what Cobray is saying, since he's commenting on an investment buy, someone purchasing two of something.
When you buy a new iPhone, do you buy a second one new in the box? Do you have another 52" Vizio still in the box hiding in the closet?

No, but comparing an iPhone or flat screen TV to a pin is apples to oranges. The electronic devices are greatly improved in a short amount of time, making them much less desirable than the new models. That doesn't really apply to pins. Avengers isn't going to make make AC/DC less desirable...or MM for that matter.

#92 11 years ago

I think folks are being nice with their comments because they may want to buy #138...errr...#137...

#93 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

and sometimes they forget that Avatar LE, Transformers LE, and X-Men LE have all lost considerable value. It's all good though if you are buying to enjoy the game!

True. But, X-Men was pure speculation on my part as the game hadn't even been released yet before I purchased NIB. Hulk is an amazing machine from what I have played and I'm serious about potentially keeping both.

As it is...I might let the clear coat sit for a couple of weeks before opening the box. Gonna be a couple of busy weeks anyway.

#94 11 years ago

I will buy it when you sell it for $5,000. It will be a steal. NIB too!

#95 11 years ago

I invest in my retirement & financial well being.

I squander my money on beer, bacon, vacations & pinball.

No wonder I can't buy 2 Hulk's

#96 11 years ago
Quoted from PinDescabarian:

I will buy it when you sell it for $5,000. It will be a steal. NIB too!

Call me in 2020.

#97 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I invest in my retirement & financial well being.
I squander my money on beer, bacon, vacations & pinball.
No wonder I can't buy 2 Hulk's

OK that's deemed as a shot. Since you know nothing about my finances perhaps you care to clarify?

#98 11 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Personally, I would be reluctant to buy an LE NIB pin that didn't have Lyman's name associated with it. All of the LE's that have gone up (SM, Tron, ACDC) were primarily Lyman's games. Ropp/Cheng games have gone down in value because of software issues. Maybe this won't be the case with Avenger's, and for the OP's sake I hope the third time's the charm for team Ropp/Cheng.

I made $2,200 on my last two sales. Everything is relative.

#99 11 years ago

The sale has ended, no need to be posting about this financial bs.

#100 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I made $2,200 on my last two sales. Everything is relative.

Wasn't XM ur last sale? -$1600?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-magneto-le-216-with-shaker-motor/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.