Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by SealClubber
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 8 years ago

OK...I'm going in a different direction and think I'm going to buy a house. Now that MB is sold, I've decided to unload my X-Men Magneto LE.

Game is in mind condition and has the latest aux board, fresh fuses, brand new magnet, and I'll even throw in a set of brand new powder coated rails that I thought I might need. No pics yet but I can put a few up fairly quickly. Bought NIB in August with fairly low plays.

$5K firm.

Update:

I've found the condo I want so I wanted to offer this up for one last go since I think most of the Pinside members are the best as opposed to EBay or CL. Anyway, game is in pristine condition. Version 1.23 is installed and I'm happy to send additional pictures or video.

Here's the deal: I am very firm on this price and I'll just bring it along into the new condo. However, this will certainly help with the down payment and will save me some interest.

#2 8 years ago

Eggbert putting up two pins for sale at great prices. First MB, now this Magneto, which is the best price I've seen yet on this pin.

I know it's going to be perfect, but post some eye candy pics anyway! Magneto is a sweet looking pin!

#3 8 years ago

Great price!!

#4 8 years ago

Wow, I can't take it! Wish I hit the lottery! I want them all!

#5 8 years ago

Damn good price.

#6 8 years ago

Pics will be up shortly...I was taking some and then my iPhone died

#7 8 years ago

No shit...well, guess I'll be hanging on until the NEXT update lol...

#8 8 years ago

It seems X was soooooooo hyped but now the price has dropped. I think its a good game.

#9 8 years ago

Good price below market value. With Shaker Motor. Nice.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

It seems X was soooooooo hyped but now the price has dropped. I think its a good game.

Thing is, there is another one posted here at $5600.00 and everybody talked about what a great price that was, but it's still not sold.

So I think Eggbert is right to list this for a few hundred less for a quick sale.

#11 8 years ago

I sold my Magneto to a friend at a loss. I was happy though as he really wanted it. It's a good game. I guess the code is not up to par for most. I did not study it enough while I owned them for a short time. I traded them for other reasons not because I did not like it though.

#12 8 years ago

Pictures attached, feel free to ask for more. Didn't take a picture of the certificate but it's mint and stored safely for the next owner.

http://s263.beta.photobucket.com/user/eggbert52/library/XM

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

It's a good game, different circumstances here. I like the game just have another venture I'm looking at.

#14 8 years ago

I could own one again. Next time for a longer period of time.

#15 8 years ago

Damn that's a legit price for a HUO LE with a Shaker.

Best of luck, wish it was me buying it but I'm out of the game for 3-6 months.

#16 8 years ago

I cant believe this is finally below what I sold my Xmen for back in Sept as I got 5600 net 5490 at Kingsport auction for a Magneto. I needed cash for the slow fall season, you have a great price now in your offered for sale or I would have tried to sell for more as I sold the pin for the cheapest price at that point. Never seen one as low as yours, best of luck with your sell.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

OK...I'm going in a different direction and think I'm going to buy a house. Now that MB is sold, I've decided to unload my X-Men Magneto LE.
Game is in mind condition and has the latest aux board, fresh fuses, brand new magnet, and I'll even throw in a set of brand new powder coated rails that I thought I might need. No pics yet but I can put a few up fairly quickly. Bought NIB in August with fairly low plays.
$5,300

If I was local I'd buy it!

#19 8 years ago

Cool dog. Awesome price too! GLWS

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Cool dog. Awesome price too! GLWS

Thanks.

#21 8 years ago

Bump...price added to subject line for those who are interested or might know someone.

#22 8 years ago

Great price, surprised this hasn't sold yet.

#23 8 years ago

Wow, awesome price.

#24 8 years ago

Nice price indeed. I hate to be that guy but if it was closer I would pick it up for that price.

#25 8 years ago

Wow, this is an amazing price and not selling. The value on this one is really taking a beating, which is unfortunate as it is a really good game despite the code not being perfect yet. As a fellow Xmen LE owner, GLWTS.

#26 8 years ago

Best time to buy an XM.

If Stern fixes the code, and tweaks it to perfection, everyone will be looking back and kicking themselves for selling low.

#27 8 years ago

I think the latest code release which seems to be getting lambasted is the reason for the drop. Some folks don't see the light at the end of the code tunnel I guess? Anything in code can be fixed.

#28 8 years ago

How has this not sold yet? No way I'd let mine go for this!!!

Good Luck with sale!

#29 8 years ago

My boss always told me that when you start an email out with "With all due respect" it's automatically going to put people on the defensive.

The machine is in mint condition and the only issue was the aux board which has since been fixed. There are numerous machines on here that have had the exact same issue and they are all related to the aux board.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

with all due respect to the seller, he's had problems with this particular machine that's been well documented on here... may have something to do with it sitting, even though it's all fixed now and has no problems.
That and we all know Wolverine is the better/more desirable version of the LE. (I would pay more for the Wolverine).

That's a bit of a warrantless comment. His reasonings behind the sale are his and his alone however he can't sell a game that doesn't play perfectly and expect people to buy it especially from a game thats 4 months old.

GLWS.

#31 8 years ago

Great price and GLWTS!

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

with all due respect to the seller, he's had problems with this particular machine that's been well documented on here... may have something to do with it sitting, even though it's all fixed now and has no problems.
That and we all know Wolverine is the better/more desirable version of the LE. (I would pay more for the Wolverine).

Kind of a dick post in someone's for sale thread. Maybe you should delete and edit your post to reflect accordingly. I know I would be pretty pissed off at you if this was my FS thread.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

As you say, the problem has been fixed so what's the issue? By this reasoning any practically any used pin would be bad?

Quoted from Cobray:

Please don't crap on a for sale thread for no good reason. Just because you like the blue version more than the red one is not a good reason.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

My boss always told me that when you start an email out with "With all due respect" it's automatically going to put people on the defensive.
The machine is in mint condition and the only issue was the aux board which has since been fixed. There are numerous machines on here that have had the exact same issue and they are all related to the aux board.

Exactly.

#35 8 years ago

Mine ended up selling for over this with the ff sub. My guess is it will sell at this price it is just going to take time.

Good luck!

#36 8 years ago

GLWS. You're pricing it to sell at realistic value based on current events. Magneto versus Wolverine is a moot point. Magneto is probably the better looking game but some people would only want Wolverine...just like some would only want Hulk....but to suggest Avengers blue is not beautiful or is remotely undesirable is malarkey.

I would love to buy this....but too much action in my collection lately as it is....unless you wanna trade straight up for CSI? ))

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

some would only want Hulk....but to suggest Avengers blue is not beautiful or is remotely undesirable is malarkey.

Everyone knows the general consensus is that the HULK is better than the blue version! Anyone who thinks otherwise is full of malarkey!

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Everyone knows the general consensus is that the HULK is better than the blue version! Anyone who thinks otherwise is full of malarkey!

I don't think it matters a whit what the "general consensus" is. I think it matters who puts their money where their mouth is. It will be interesting to see how long it takes AV blue to sell out after Hulk sells out, that's assuming Hulk sells out first.

The reports keep coming in, even from non owners, that the blue is amazing. How many people have to say it before its actually true?

I for one get a little uneasy when my tastes are consistent with the "general consensus"! Lol. Ever hear of a bell curve?

Oh, and BUMP for the best price yet on an XMEN LE! With shaker!!!!

#39 8 years ago

Great price, the only reason this hasn't sold locally is because so many people here already have this awesome game! I know a lot of guys near the seller that have X-men LE's. But for this price, it would be worth shipping IMO.

Good luck with your sale!

#40 8 years ago

Bump with final price.

Thanks.

#41 8 years ago

Even with shipping this is a damn good price for someone wanting to try XM le at home. wow

#42 8 years ago

Holy cow that's a crazy price

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Bump with final price.
Thanks.

Giving it away at that price.

#45 8 years ago

Someone is going to get a great deal on this. And it's been tuned up. GL with the sale.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I'm tempted!!!!

he lives.

#47 8 years ago

It's sweet...I was going to see if AV8 wanted it since he has played it but I think he's been flying across the U.S.A. forever

Anyway, I'm not going lower...surprised I'm doing it at this price but willing to take a loss to purchase a condo. Also, I have a brand new I/O board that I don't have to send back to Stern 8)...I guess I could make something up

#48 8 years ago

This is a crazy low price. Most people I know, including me, paid around $6500 delivered for this pin (but I have a wolvie).

#49 8 years ago

Agree, wow that is a deal IMO.

#50 8 years ago

Ridiculous price. GLWTS Xmen is a solid game

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside