View topic image gallery

IMG_2434 (resized).PNG
IMG_2425 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I guess no interest in SOP right ?

Sorry, not high on my list.

#52 7 years ago

Np .... lmk if ya change your mind. Obviously some cash on my end

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Np .... lmk if ya change your mind. Obviously some cash on my end

Will do, I've got a few irons in the fire, prefer sale but trade is still a possibility or I just keep it.

#54 7 years ago

If anyone wants my pro I'd be all over this LE. I'd be in the car on the way to get this if I didn't have a Pro already. Sounds like someone else offered you a pro plus cash, I'd do that too lol.

#55 7 years ago

Bump. Miss this one.

#56 7 years ago

Dang, wish you were local, wanted a restored BOP 2.0 and my wife would approve the swap. To many wishes to make anything happy. I've been wanting an XM for a while now but I have no room left to add to the collection. Only game I've got that I'd consider trading for now would be my 2.0 (just doesn't mesh with me) and my wife has said it can't leave unless a Tron goes in it's place even though I prefer XM of Tron

Guess I'll just provide another bump for you and a GLWS. Someone in Texas buy this and trade me down the road when you get tired of it

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

If anyone wants my pro I'd be all over this LE. I'd be in the car on the way to get this if I didn't have a Pro already. Sounds like someone else offered you a pro plus cash, I'd do that too lol.

I can see your point and understand. The way I explain this is in my ad if I wanted to take an XM pro I would say willing to accept XM pro as partial trade.

Basically I prefer cash, but would consider a trade for example if it was a pin I wanted. But I am looking to sell XM because I don't want it as much as cash or another pin (that is not another XM pin).

If I had a Tron LE or a AcDc BIBLE or BSM and was thinking that I'd like to get some money out of it. In my ad I would say have a Tron LE will trade for Tron pro plus cash. Or have BIBLE willing to trade for premium plus cash.

In this instance, I think it's fairly self explanatory that I don't want a lesser XM that I then need to sell all over again.

I mean if you own a pin you are in more of a position to sell it rather than drag it over to my house and then I have to sell it. Cash is much more portable and I can use it like cash. If someone has a Woz and they want cash they want cash, they don't want an XM pro plus cash and they are expected to sell the XM pro.

My point is, easier to transport cash. If you (not you but the other guy) thought his XM pro was worth $4100 that's great sell it and bring that $4100 plus the remainder to get me up to $5000.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Dang, wish you were local, wanted a restored BOP 2.0 and my wife would approve the swap. To many wishes to make anything happy. I've been wanting an XM for a while now but I have no room left to add to the collection. Only game I've got that I'd consider trading for now would be my 2.0 (just doesn't mesh with me) and my wife has said it can't leave unless a Tron goes in it's place even though I prefer XM of Tron
Guess I'll just provide another bump for you and a GLWS. Someone in Texas buy this and trade me down the road when you get tired of it

Man i love the 2.0 version

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can see your point and understand. The way I explain this is in my ad if I wanted to take an XM pro I would say willing to accept XM pro as partial trade.
Basically I prefer cash, but would consider a trade for example if it was a pin I wanted. But I am looking to sell XM because I don't want it as much as cash or another pin (that is not another XM pin).
If I had a Tron LE or a AcDc BIBLE or BSM and was thinking that I'd like to get some money out of it. In my ad I would say have a Tron LE will trade for Tron pro plus cash. Or have BIBLE willing to trade for premium plus cash.
In this instance, I think it's fairly self explanatory that I don't want a lesser XM that I then need to sell all over again.
I mean if you own a pin you are in more of a position to sell it rather than drag it over to my house and then I have to sell it. Cash is much more portable and I can use it like cash. If someone has a Woz and they want cash they want cash, they don't want an XM pro plus cash and they are expected to sell the XM pro.
My point is, easier to transport cash. If you (not you but the other guy) thought his XM pro was worth $4100 that's great sell it and bring that $4100 plus the remainder to get me up to $5000.

Careful RAI, your enter house of pins territory with your explanations

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I guess no interest in SOP right ?

If you were local I'd be attempting to buy/trade for your SOP. That's a great game.

#61 7 years ago

Had to Google what SOP was to find out it was Sopranos.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Had to Google what SOP was to find out it was Sopranos.

Honestly if OP just got a LOTR I would pass on SOP. SOP is a good game, but a near identalica shot layout. Have owned both and unless I had a 40-50 machine collection would not want to own both at the same time.

In terms of why this won't sell at 5k? Lot of folks prefer the gameplay of the Pro. Lots of folks want the latest shiniest thing from stern. Relative to a new game its a good deal, but compared to the overall pin market? There seems to be a fair amount of turnover on X-men at this point. Not saying its a bad game (I like it), just that its not hard to get. How difficult something seems to what drives the price because you get buyers that have to have a certain title and will over pay. That in turn causes the next set of sellers to raise their price and so on.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Careful RAI, your enter house of pins territory with your explanations

If house of pins said it, I would applaud it too. His argument is right on point.

#64 7 years ago

I agree Dung. Unfortunately, it's just the sign of the times and a game that is going to $4,500 in order to move. Maybe not this OP's game but in general.

GLWS.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Honestly if OP just got a LOTR I would pass on SOP. SOP is a good game, but a near identalica shot layout. Have owned both and unless I had a 40-50 machine collection would not want to own both at the same time.
In terms of why this won't sell at 5k? Lot of folks prefer the gameplay of the Pro. Lots of folks want the latest shiniest thing from stern. Relative to a new game its a good deal, but compared to the overall pin market? There seems to be a fair amount of turnover on X-men at this point. Not saying its a bad game (I like it), just that its not hard to get. How difficult something seems to what drives the price because you get buyers that have to have a certain title and will over pay. That in turn causes the next set of sellers to raise their price and so on.

The Sopranos layout is better than LOTR. It's really a smoother playing LOTR. The rules and sounds/music aren't as good as LOTR though...but straight up shots? Sopranos over LOTR easily.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

The Sopranos layout is better than LOTR. It's really a smoother playing LOTR. The rules and sounds/music aren't as good as LOTR though...but straight up shots? Sopranos over LOTR easily.

I know I'm derailing this thread, but free bumps. I think the ring/balrog shot is much better than the safe shot. But I do love sopranos. It's also nice to know you can reasonably expect to eventually make the wizard mode. Haha

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Are we looking at the same machine? Someone pull up the gif that overlays the two playfields. It is not *smoother playing* except that lotr suffers from coil fatigue on the center shot and sop doesn't. I found sop to be more maintenance intensive, but all in all not as bad as say a super pin.

Even if SOP shot better, LOTR is still considered a far superior game and the layouts are the same. There is very little reason to have both titles in the same collection.

#68 7 years ago

X-men LE is a great shooting game. I highly recommend it. For $5k I'm shocked it has not sold. I hated this game when first released as it was the worst game code wise, Stern has ever released. Now the game kicks major arse

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

X-men LE is a great shooting game. I highly recommend it. For $5k I'm shocked it has not sold. I hated this game when first released as it was the worst game code wise, Stern has ever released. Now the game kicks major arse

I am surprised also, this will not be on the market long because likely I'll de-list it. It's already lower than I wanted, and to me, I'd rather keep it than trade it for a pin I don't want or take a lowball offer. I already suffered the majority of depreciation, it's still minty so if I keep it not much downside IMO

#70 7 years ago

I know it's been said but I have helped rai mod his pins. This one is beautiful. Great deal for someone

#71 7 years ago

Probably not a good time just before York, I'll give it a short time before I take it off the market, I had an eye on another pin but not going to let it force my hand.

#72 7 years ago

Now $4900

If it don't sell I'm keeping it.

#73 7 years ago

Damn, I'd totally buy this just to play the heck out of it for a while, if only I didn't have money tied up in another machine that I'm hopefully selling at York.

#74 7 years ago

I'm not delivering the pin anywhere so please don't ask, this price does not include white gloves delivery service

Cash and carry please

#75 7 years ago

Wrong information.

#76 7 years ago

IMG_2425 (resized).JPGIMG_2425 (resized).JPG

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Shaker came with the original game so essentially you're at $5,100 still.

They removed the shaker for the night crawler mechs.

Shaker was an upgrade.

#78 7 years ago

I'm happy to sell it with a shaker I lowered the price if someone was pinched for money.

#79 7 years ago

If I don't have a deposit in hand by the end of this weekend I'm going to take it off the market.

#80 7 years ago

If I was close I'd buy it, but alas, not anywhere near. GLWS.

#81 7 years ago

I've played this pin... beautiful game... can't believe it is sitting at $4900. That's a steal. Someone in the market for a sweet pin buy this thing!!

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It didn't come with a shaker.
Thanks for you non help.
the price with shaker is $5000 not 5100 so you're twice wrong.

Sorry Rai, my mistake. Wasn't trying to crap on the sale. I'll delete my comment, I thought it came with a shaker because mine did.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I thought it came with a shaker because mine did.

Mine did not. Had to be bought and installed separately. Who was your distro? He threw in some sweetener for you!

#84 7 years ago

Rai, don't do it man. It's too good a game to beg for a buyer. Take that damn thing down and put it back to work. I've got some nice lights coming for it. Freshen him up with another round of modding. Wolvie doesn't ask for a buyer. He tells YOU the price.

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Rai, don't do it man. It's too good a game to beg for a buyer. Take that damn thing down and put it back to work. I've got some nice lights coming for it. Freshen him up with another round of modding. Wolvie doesn't ask for a buyer. He tells YOU the price.

Yes, probably should do the captive ball mod.

No problem if it doesn't sell I'll just keep on trucking.

#86 7 years ago

If you were local to me it would be sold.

#87 7 years ago

I

Quoted from TimeBandit:Rai, don't do it man. It's too good a game to beg for a buyer. Take that damn thing down and put it back to work. I've got some nice lights coming for it. Freshen him up with another round of modding. Wolvie doesn't ask for a buyer. He tells YOU the price.

+1. I can't believe that this has not sold for this price.

I made it to Dark Phoenix (on my Pro) last night. It is a very good game for that money. GLWTS

#88 7 years ago

Timing is everything. I really wanted this game but no one was selling when I had the cash after winning that Buck Hunter arcade so I went with other games.

Damn

#89 7 years ago

Bump for a great game at a killer price!

#90 7 years ago

I put in an offer a few months ago for XM LE from another seller above your current asking price (turned down). I was comfortable with the price, but at my limit because I had to ship.

I bought JD and a VirtuaPin instead. Bad timing.

GLWS

#91 7 years ago

IMG_2434 (resized).PNGIMG_2434 (resized).PNG

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm not delivering the pin anywhere so please don't ask, this price does not include white gloves delivery service
Cash and carry please

I agree, at this price, someone should drive! I love those offers though, "I'll pay asking if you deliver 1k miles away"- yes I got that and the pin was a 1900 NBAfastbreak.

#93 7 years ago

the price is $4900 without shaker or color DMD

Look at the first post

+420 DMD
+100 shaker

I'm getting offers for $4900 that want both $520 of extras

Pick up only

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Look at the first post
+420
+100

I'm not surprised.

#95 7 years ago

the first post has the current offer

#96 7 years ago

It's crazy that a top 50 modern Stern with an $8K MSRP is sitting at this price. GLWS!

#97 7 years ago

Deposit by this weekend or the game is no longer for sale at this price.

Thanks

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Look at the first post
+420 DMD
+100 shaker
Pick up only

why does a color dmd add 420 to the value? Used dmd is worth 100. Used color dmd seems to be worth 360 give or take. So about a 260 difference?

#99 7 years ago

$420 that's what a new color dmd would cost me for my LotR so I'm not going to give this one away for $260 and spend $420 to buy a new one.

If someone can buy a used color DMD for $260 good on them.

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

why does a color dmd add 420 to the value? Used dmd is worth 100. Used color dmd seems to be worth 360 give or take. So about a 260 difference?

Again are you buying the pin? If not what's your malfunction?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-stern-2012-2033/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.