Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by centerflank
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1133_(resized).JPG
SoManyCombos_(resized).jpg
IMG_00000170_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: X-Men (LE) (Stern, 2012)
Featured Ad

Added: January 19th, 2016 Ended: February 28th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

I have owned this since new.
Replaced original board with auxiliary driver board rev B.
Works 100% HUO Magneto Version.

Item photos

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Vancouver, WA, US

Seller insights

These are Shoot_Again's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Shoot_Again's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Magnito is one of the best looking machines out there.

#3 3 years ago

Great game. glwts. It's a steal at this$$$ Price.......

#4 3 years ago

It'd be picked up and sitting here at my place if you lived on this side of the states.

Awesome price!

#5 3 years ago

I'm sorry but I have to ask.....
You don't ever drive to Ca for business or vacation do you? I don't ship pins since STI/NAVL ruined my TZ......

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I'm sorry but I have to ask.....
You don't ever drive to Ca for business or vacation do you? I don't ship pins since STI/NAVL ruined my TZ......

Dang I was just in Sacramento last weekend

#7 3 years ago

Lol I thought of you monkey when he asked

Few decent trade offers but I would prefer outright sale. Or local trades...

I priced it so someone can get HUO and pay shipping and still be under market value.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for looking

#8 3 years ago

PM Sent.

#10 3 years ago

GLWS bump....What would be considered market value these days? Have prices started to rebound on this title now? I've owned one since the start and would lose my shirt if I ever sold it...At least based on past numbers. That would be cool if it's gained a little of that lost value back now. Love the game since the latest code update. It sure was rough when it was first released though.

#11 3 years ago

DEADPOOL...nuff said
"bump"

#12 3 years ago

Surprised this is still here , X-Men is Awsome, an its a Magnito....
Had my heart set on a Magnito when I was in the market an didn't find one, its one Badass looking machine!!!!

#13 3 years ago

Amazing game with a ton of features, shots and deep rules. GLWTS.

#14 3 years ago

Want this so bad

#15 3 years ago

GLWS! this is such a great game, the last code update was great and I love getting combos to get deadpool. The color DMD is amazing in Xmen!

#16 3 years ago

This is definitely a good deal. I picked a Wolverine up last year for a couple hundred more. XMLE is definitely a game that keeps growing on me the more I play it and now ranks in my "superb" category. Yellow or Red, I really can't pick which art package I like better.

#17 3 years ago

XM is one of my favorites! Great bargain for what you get GLWS.

#19 3 years ago

free bump, how is this not sold ? 5.2K for an LE and HUO.
man why are so far away could have it sold 10 times at that price in Europe.

#20 3 years ago

I would have thought so myself.
Looks like it is a keeper.

Thanks for looking

#21 3 years ago

Yeah this is ridiculous I am trying to sell my pro so I can buy an LE. Xmen is an awesome game! GLWS

#22 3 years ago

Hoping this sticks around till my tax return in a few weeks

#23 3 years ago

XMLE is a fantastic pin. I'm not trying to blow smoke, but some people (not all) might have played some and thought it was bad. Heck I'm one, I couldn't get into it for a long time. But once I figured out the tight shots and saw the number and variety of the modes and how nice it looks and the cool toys (etc..)

I sold my SM and that's a pin most people love and I kept my XMLE and never once thought I'd made a mistake. I'm not saying SM is bad either, just that XM is on the same level to me.

1 week later
#24 3 years ago

Dead Pool Bump!!!

#25 3 years ago

It's the best sern for the $$$ ..the best backglass yes real mirrored glass..glwts

#26 3 years ago

Straight trade for the AOD?

#27 3 years ago

Tough call by Paypal will work nicely.

Payment received LMK when shippers are coming and any accommodations needed to prepare machine for them.

Thanks again and I will get my hands on AoD someday. The apron shall be mine I already decided this the first day you shared a picture of it..... Love at first sight

#28 3 years ago

Cmon shippers don't ham fist it up!

Big thanks to Shoot for wrapping the crap out of it before the movers picked up.

I'm pretty pumped to get back in the Xmen club, especially getting a magneto I friggin love the art on the cab and translite.

#29 3 years ago

Glad you are excited it is really a great game.
Thanks again flank "steak" for a smooth transaction.
Magneto IMHO is one of the best art packages to date.

#30 3 years ago

Wrapped up very well and picked up about 11am PST

Pictures sent. Via SMS text message.

Have a great night

#31 3 years ago

That's a pretty good and fair price on the LE. I enjoy mine... good game.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cmon shippers don't ham fist it up!
Big thanks to Shoot for wrapping the crap out of it before the movers picked up.
I'm pretty pumped to get back in the Xmen club, especially getting a magneto I friggin love the art on the cab and translite.

I did the same thing, sold my XMLE(Wolverine) awhile back, missed it a ton, bought another XMLE(Magneto) not too long ago which I kind of like the art better as well. Don't regret it at all, X-men is way underrated game and is a sonabitch to master so keeps you coming back for more and more nut kickings.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I did the same thing, sold my XMLE(Wolverine) awhile back, missed it a ton, bought another XMLE(Magneto) not too long ago which I kind of like the art better as well. Don't regret it at all, X-men is way underrated game and is a sonabitch to master so keeps you coming back for more and more nut kickings.

Xmen code finished up pretty damn fun, when I thought back about the game the one thing that popped into my head was how great the villain mode lighting/sound effects are. Sentinel mode was always my fav....

#34 3 years ago

Pics of the game or it didn't happen.

#35 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Yeah this is ridiculous I am trying to sell my pro so I can buy an LE. Xmen is an awesome game! GLWS

To bad your not local I wouldn't mind adding a XM Pro back to the collection.

Congrats to buyer & seller hope transport goes well for yah!

PS I've heard rumors that the AoD would make an appearance at Pinside booth in Texas.

#37 3 years ago

I refer to AoD as "my precious" so flank has a restraining against me I can only get within 500ft of AoD.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I refer to AoD as "my precious" so flank has a restraining against me I can only get within 500ft of AoD.

Just checked the tracking, best case scenario is March 3 worst is the 8th.........Was hoping to have a little get together by then but Spidey Vault and GoT need to arrive......Ill just sit here patiently..........

Planning on taking TRON apart today to purty it up, put in a new clear disc......drink a bunch of beer.

Happy Friday!

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

PS I've heard rumors that the AoD would make an appearance at Pinside booth in Texas.

I believe that is a done deal, hope everyone checks out the beautiful artwork on the underside of the apron

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I believe that is a done deal, hope everyone checks out the beautiful artwork on the underside of the apron

The certificate of authenticity really ties the apron together

#41 3 years ago

CF. This game is outstanding. Storm sounds keep you coming back for more punishment every time, Deadpool is a saver, Magneto MB is like the "Coolidge Effect," and there are so many more events within the X-men lore on this machine. Don't ever let this one go away ever again. (but you know this)

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

CF. This game is outstanding. Storm sounds keep you coming back for more punishment every time, Deadpool is a saver, Magneto MB is like the "Coolidge Effect," and there are so many more events within the X-men lore on this machine. Don't ever let this one go away ever again. (but you know this)

Got bloody flipper fingers from playing it so much? Well done!

#43 3 years ago

It was actually a pre existing flesh wound, but it doesn't stop me from combos, combos and combos!

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

It was actually a pre existing flesh wound, but it doesn't stop me from combos, combos and combos!

So you bit your finger trying to eat combos too fast?

#45 3 years ago

I will be playing this game .

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I will be playing this game .

I remember you saying you enjoyed the Xmen quite a bit right before I sold the last one. Well, we have one back now which is good as I can't think of any others super local to us.

1 week later
#47 3 years ago

Thanks again Shoot! You are the bestest!

IMG_1133_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside