View topic image gallery

20171013_135201 (resized).jpg
20171013_135122 (resized).jpg
20171013_135051 (resized).jpg
20171013_135059 (resized).jpg
20171013_135105 (resized).jpg
20171013_135112 (resized).jpg
20170806_100758 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: X-Men (LE)

Added: 2017-09-28 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (January 3rd, 2018) • Ended: February 15th, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 5,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

Magneto edition,Color dmd,Red armor,Backglass led,Other mods.Just bought it about 3 months ago,Plays great.Love the game but life is forcing me to sell some toys.

Item photos

20170806_100758 (resized).jpg
20171013_135112 (resized).jpg
20171013_135105 (resized).jpg
20171013_135059 (resized).jpg
20171013_135051 (resized).jpg
20171013_135122 (resized).jpg
20171013_135201 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Brian541's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Brian541's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Klamath Falls, OR, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 6 years ago

This is a great deal I still think it's Serns best back glass ever.. you're giving the game away

#3 6 years ago

Great price. I really like the color DMD on this title.

GLWTS

1 week later
#5 6 years ago

Thank you,Looking like it will be staying with me at this point,Not getting any interested parties on it.I'll just enjoy it as much as I can for now and hope someone wants it later.Times of pinball with no money are much easier to get through than times with money and no pinball!

#6 6 years ago

It’s a great game, had a pro, sold it, regretted it. 2 years later, I just picked up an le. Sure are a lot of these coming up for sale lately.

#7 6 years ago

a lot coming up for sale less than 5k which by todays standards are dirt cheap. buy now 10k by x mass some year in the future/ color dmd is worth 400 by itself so this game is 4600 with color dmd for the 5 k, even better deal

#8 6 years ago

Just about to go grab my Wolverine this weekend! Seems like alot of game for your $ compared to what Stern is putting out now...

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s a great game, had a pro, sold it, regretted it. 2 years later, I just picked up an le. Sure are a lot of these coming up for sale lately.

Which would you say is better? Is the LE a massive improvement over the Pro? I just recently got a chance to get some time on an Xmen and the code/rules are pretty awesome, each mode I saw certainly feels unique, seems to be massively underrated game.

And with that question a little GLWS Bump!

Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Seems like alot of game for your $ compared to what Stern is putting out now...

Exactly one of the reasons I have started looking for an X-Men following getting some serious time on one recently with latest code its a whole lot of game for the money and pretty damn good too, plus not many in the UK specially LEs.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Which would you say is better? Is the LE a massive improvement over the Pro? I just recently got a chance to get some time on an Xmen and the code/rules are pretty awesome, each mode I saw certainly feels unique, seems to be massively underrated game.

Exactly one of the reasons I have started looking for an X-Men following getting some serious time on one recently with latest code its a whole lot of game for the money and pretty damn good too, plus not many in the UK specially LEs.

I like the pro, the moving ramp is a bit clunky and blocks views. The night crawlers are cool and easier to hit on the le. Le also has apron flashers. Both are great and the difference between the pro and le in terms of price is much narrower now. Whatever you get, install the Newton ball, makes a huge difference.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I like the pro, the moving ramp is a bit clunky and blocks views.

I disabled the ramp on mine. I agree the ramp does not add a lot to the game play.

XM is my number 1 rated game and has been for a long time.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Another reason that I also pulled the trigger on a huo mint Batman Dark Knight yesterday! The more new stern games I see put out makes me really appreciate or at least want to give another look at games I feel were passed up before. I will also probably pick up a TSPP when the time is right on the right game.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Another reason that I also pulled the trigger on a huo mint Batman Dark Knight yesterday! The more new stern games I see put out makes me really appreciate or at least want to give another look at games I feel were passed up before. I will also probably pick up a TSPP when the time is right on the right game.

Haha I did the same this am. 88 plays and absolutely mint.

#14 6 years ago

Great game either pro or le to me.Played a pro the first time I ever saw the title and liked the game enough to keep an eye out for one.Then got lucky finding the le within driving distance from the same great guy I bought my family guy from previously.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I like the pro, the moving ramp is a bit clunky and blocks views. The night crawlers are cool and easier to hit on the le. Le also has apron flashers. Both are great and the difference between the pro and le in terms of price is much narrower now. Whatever you get, install the Newton ball, makes a huge difference.

Thanks for the reply, without hijacking this for sale thread too much, I notice some of the Newton ball mods are angled to the left (captive ball touches left claw mark on playfield) while others are more centred (captive ball touches middle claw mark) is this a pro/le thing or install preference?

Can’t beleive this hasn’t sold yet there is an LE for sale in the UK for nearly 2k more than this!

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Haha I did the same this am. 88 plays and absolutely mint.

You just picked up the brother to the game i bought...lol. Pete is an awesome dude. I told him just to let you pick which one you wanted since they are both practically new Thats cool right there..

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

You just picked up the brother to the game i bought...lol. Pete is an awesome dude. I told him just to let you pick which one you wanted since they are both practically new Thats cool right there..

Yeah he is. They're both essentially perfect and sequential serials numbers, which is nuts!

#18 6 years ago

About Half the price of a new le and problely twice the bom,killer game that just keeps gng down in value,mine is bolted just like it was when bought new

Glws

1 month later
#19 6 years ago

I'm still quite interested in this game, but have nowhere to put it and no way to come down and get it yet. Let me know if you need to urgently move it and drop the price again and maybe i'll find a way... and if i eventually start buying actual furniture and find a vehicle to collect it with, i'll be in touch in a few months.
I'm also still wondering what you did with the Wolverine toy? Is it just removed, but still included in the purchase? Do you have any alternate toys? (i rather like the small full-body figures some people have used in theirs)

#20 6 years ago

Wolverine figure is in a plastic bag inside the machine,Seems to be in good shape.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-16?hl=brian541 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.