5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

012B941D-4280-44DE-B013-0972F3304EA5.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I hope those get built one day as I can't afford at this asking price.
GLWS

I wish it would go in to full production but have been told it is unlikely to ever happen.

Game is super fun and a premature welcome to whomever scoops this up. Based on the last unsolicited offer i got, i assume this goes quickly if the seller is willing to ship stateside.

4 months later
#44 4 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Up!
Trade possible with Met (whatever model).
Thanks

I thought you sold this (or pending?) a few months ago?

1 week later
#49 4 years ago

If you are willing to sell/ship back to the US, then you should have no problem selling.

I have 2 standing offers for more than your current asking (mine is not for sale) so if you are willing to ship then I would assume this will be gone quickly.
I also regularly get unsolicited inquiries to purchase.

You may want to look into shipping cost and relist on the usual places. Rare and high end games like this have a much smaller buyer pool but they are willing to pay. WOOLY is so much better than the likes of BBB and TBL and it will never be made again.

Quoted from Russell:

How much for shipping a game to Colorado? Any idea?

I have shipped a few games form Europe and you can get it done for under $500 if you shop around and take the slow boat. For a game of this calibur I would spring for air and get it done for 1k. There are lots more buyers stateside for this game so you would likely recoup the shipping cost if you sold down the road as it is worth more over here.

Worth mention that I am pretty sure this is the ONLY wooly that anyone will ever see for sale.
I dont see Frank or Scott ever selling. Myself and the other guy that built our games are unlikely to ever sell (when you spend the time to build it it has more sentimental value and from what I know neither will ever be for sale). That leaves this one currently for sale and 1 other that went to a private high end collector that from what I know does not sell anything from his personal collection ever.

If you get it Russell, then I am happy to help if you ever need anything.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

If true, why don't you contact those two people and refer them?

Up till now, I did not think OP was interested in shipping.

I would be happy to bring this to the attention of those that have reached out to me.

Side note: Give me a break with your "if true" bullshit Kim. Really rich coming from a dude that has flipped his non-working MG and TBL and knows the obvious pricing on rare games such as this are all north of 20k.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wrath-of-olympus?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.