(Topic ID: 161809)

For sale: World Poker Tour (Stern, 2006)

By LucidLight

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture_(resized).PNG
20160609_175555_(resized).jpg
20160609_174909_(resized).jpg
20160609_174835_(resized).jpg
20160609_175211_(resized).jpg
20160609_175311_(resized).jpg
20160609_175357_(resized).jpg
20160609_174820_(resized).jpg
20160609_174729_(resized).jpg
20160609_174754_(resized).jpg
20160609_174804_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: World Poker Tour (Stern, 2006)

Added: 2016-06-09 22:20:18 UTC • Ended: July 10th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 3,100 (Firm)

Price is firm

This is a Stern World Poker Tour (WPT) in fantastic shape with custom features for $3100. It has been converted to all beautiful LEDs It has inner cabinet Side Mirror Blades installed. Has a custom "one of a kind" poker plunger. Also a custom keychain made from a real WPT poker chip. Manual and Flyer included. Playfield is flawless. 100% operational. The price is firm, as I will be losing money I have in it at this price. I previously listed it as HUO, as it was sold to me, but I could not confirm its history for sure. However internals are in near factory condition.

Item photos

20160609_174804_(resized).jpg
20160609_174754_(resized).jpg
20160609_174729_(resized).jpg
20160609_174820_(resized).jpg
20160609_175357_(resized).jpg
20160609_175311_(resized).jpg
20160609_175211_(resized).jpg
20160609_174835_(resized).jpg
20160609_174909_(resized).jpg
20160609_175555_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are LucidLight's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to LucidLight's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Orange Park, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

#2 7 years ago

What's going on with that lock bar hole. Do you have documentation that this is home use only??

#3 7 years ago

It was sold to me as home use only. I don't have any documentation. I will reach out to the guy I bought it from, and try to get some more info. Not my intention to say it is something it is not. I will change the status depending on what I find out.

#4 7 years ago

Must have been in a tough neighbourhood.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from LucidLight:

It was sold to me as home use only. I don't have any documentation. I will reach out to the guy I bought it from, and try to get some more info. Not my intention to say it is something it is not. I will change the status depending on what I find out.

That's a spot for the tournament button. Doesn't mean it's not HUO. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That's a spot for the tournament button. Doesn't mean it's not HUO. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

He's talking about this, which is not where the tourney button goes:

Capture_(resized).PNGCapture_(resized).PNG

#7 7 years ago

This is why the term HUO is useless, its all about condition.
If the hole is there, it doesn't matter if it was there for a drink holder in a HUO situation or for a lockdown bar on route, its still there.
Im not knocking the game or the seller, just an observation on the term HUO.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Yikes I didn't see that.

#9 7 years ago

Ok here is what the previous owner said:

"I purchased the game from Trent Augustine who told me it was HUO so I had no reason to doubt him. He should be at the SFGE this weekend and you can ask him about the game. The hole in the front is strange because it is only on one side and it does not look like it ever had a bar on it.
I did not install the mirror blades or LEDs as the game came exactly the way it is now. It is truly a super sharp and tastefully colored with LEDs. All other aspects of the game scream HUO.
Clark"

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looks like a bullet hole to me. Of course, I live near Chicago, where we always think "bullet hole" first...

#11 7 years ago

Condition is all that matters and it looks like a nice one! As far as the hole goes, maybe it was on route for a real short time or was going to be put on route and got pulled? It really doesn't make that big of a difference. I would fill in the hole and touch it up and then enjoy the game! I just picked up a routed WPT for myself last night and love it. Had a mint HUO WPT a number of years ago that I sold and just felt like getting another one back!

#12 7 years ago

Got some great trade offers at SFGE, but mainly looking for cash since I purchased a Simpsons already to take it's place. I would consider trading for a Tommy or Batman: dark knight. I also would be willing to trade my "Junkyard" and WPT via 2 for 1 for an ultimate Spider-Man, TOTAN, WOZ, or Ghostbusters.

1 week later
#13 7 years ago

I have relisted it as used and not HUO, as I could not trace the history. It is however fantastic shape.

#14 7 years ago

For what it's worth, mine has the same hole.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Looks like a bullet hole to me. Of course, I live near Chicago, where we always think "bullet hole" first...

In Carol Stream?! Man, DuPage County has apparently gotten a lot rougher than when I used to live there.

BTW - to the OP: WPT is a fun game - I love mine! Good luck with your sale!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-poker-tour-stern-2006-2013?hl=williams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.