Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Grinder901
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4163_(resized).JPG
IMG_4180_(resized).JPG
IMG_4185_(resized).JPG
IMG_4178_(resized).JPG
IMG_4183_(resized).JPG
IMG_4182_(resized).JPG
IMG_4181_(resized).JPG
IMG_4191_(resized).JPG
IMG_4190_(resized).JPG
IMG_4189_(resized).JPG
IMG_4187_(resized).JPG
IMG_4193_(resized).JPG
IMG_4194_(resized).JPG
IMG_4192_(resized).JPG
IMG_4172_(resized).JPG
IMG_4177_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#22 3 years ago

Well you chased off some competition. Few more price bumps and it might be gone.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Nah, I was offered 2500 from two different buyers. It's priced right.

If I was offered $2500 and I had it listed for $2600, I'd do the deal but hey that's me.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Agreed - not sure why dung is hung up on the WPT threads.
It's all about timing - with any pin. We have TH being delivered and GB soon on the way. There is always a lull of buying older pins when you are in such a situation. You see it with every new release. Then, when there's a bit of a break and things have cooled down for a few weeks, older pin sales pick up a bit. But again, you need a buyer. When I wanted a WPT - it seemed like 6 months before one came for sale anywhere remotely close to me. And of course as soon as a nice one did I bought it immediately. Unless you really need to offload a machine, patience is key unless you are GROSSLY overpriced. I don't think anyone can honestly say this WPT is GROSSLY overpriced. $3,700? Yeah, that would be grossly overpriced. This is not. I've had a CV for sale for a while at $6,500 - 6-7 months ago at this time it would've been snatched in about 1 hour. It is not overpriced, and it will eventually sell for $6,500. For someone that decides they want a CV, and doesn't want to pay $7500+ for one that is immaculate, it's a decent deal. But again, not in a hurry to sell, so will just wait for the right buyer to come along.

Funny you mention $3700 being grossly over priced for a WPT which is almost exactly what shackle was asking for his for sale thread. So it's funny to see him chime in here.

I'm not beating up on you man. Just funny to see people who want the game (I'm interested in one down the road as well) and people who have them trying to sell them post in different for sale threads.

#45 3 years ago

What was the final sale price?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside