Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Grinder901
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4163_(resized).JPG
IMG_4180_(resized).JPG
IMG_4185_(resized).JPG
IMG_4178_(resized).JPG
IMG_4183_(resized).JPG
IMG_4182_(resized).JPG
IMG_4181_(resized).JPG
IMG_4191_(resized).JPG
IMG_4190_(resized).JPG
IMG_4189_(resized).JPG
IMG_4187_(resized).JPG
IMG_4193_(resized).JPG
IMG_4194_(resized).JPG
IMG_4192_(resized).JPG
IMG_4172_(resized).JPG
IMG_4177_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You simply can't buy a better pin for less $.

WPT is ranked 190 on here. Sub 2700 games can be had starting at rank 36 ie WW.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

What is funny is its on your wish list.

Didn't say it was a bad game, just calling out the hyperbole.

1 week later
#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Ya I'm not going to give mine away, so I pulled it. Ed

You weren't going to get the moon for it either, so either way you were keeping it.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

You will always have guys that want something for nothing. The only pins they usually end up with are beaters, but hey someone has to take them. I like my pins nice and clean and pay more money for that reason.

Market speaks for itself. If people valued this at 2600 it would have sold by now. Yes, if you wait long enough you can find a buyer for anything that is how retailers who would price this at 4k stay in business. Having had an offer of 2500 when it is priced at 2600 and turning it down? Calling shenanigans.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

If I wanted to sell it for 2500, that's the price I would have listed it. Ask anyone who has bought one of the 60 pins I've sold. I'm telling you right now it's true. That's all you need, my word is good.

Then I hope you enjoy it, because it doesn't seem like it is going anywhere.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Yeah just like you. You are like a plague dude, why are you even on Pinside?

To talk to all the amazing collectors on here.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Plenty of World Poker Tours have sold in the upper $2Ks in the past year on Pinside. I was watching them for months last summer and could not find one at the $2500 level or if one did pop up I was too late because it was already snatched up. I ended up paying $2750 for mine and had to pay shipping on top of that. I notice the game is on your wishlist, so it's no surprise you want them to start selling cheaper before you buy.

It is on my wishlist, but that doesn't mean I am out to buy it anytime soon. More interested in GB. If you don't own a game that doesn't cost at least 7k no one takes you seriously on here.

As for not finding one at the 2500 level seeing how they are not selling at 2600 I'm not too concerned. Its a hobby, if they pulled 2600 I'd pay 2600. Then sell it for 2600 when I got bored. When they sit for long periods of time at a price, tells me the market isn't supporting that price. This is a hobby, not a business.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside