IMG_4190_(resized).JPG
IMG_4189_(resized).JPG
IMG_4187_(resized).JPG
IMG_4193_(resized).JPG
IMG_4194_(resized).JPG
IMG_4192_(resized).JPG
IMG_4172_(resized).JPG
IMG_4177_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS or Trade:World Poker Tour 2600

Added: 2016-03-14 03:22:36 UTC • Ended: April 24th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 2,600

New drop decals. Has red DMD filter which looks great IMHO. No PF wear. Cabinet has some scratches and marks. Translite looks good. If interested and local, I would prefer that you view the game in person. Send a me a PM and we can set an appt. to view and play the game. This is a domestic machine originally from the Chicago area.

Yes, there is a zip tie holding the left side of the right ramp flap down. This does not affect the ball travel or game play. I do not own a welder so this was the fix. If you don't like the cards on the sides, you can easily remove them. I attempted to highlight all the defects of the game and the scratches on the outside of the cabinet. It has superbands on the 4 flippers. Red rubbers are on most of the machine. I also have a set of black ones that I will include with the game.

There is no wear on the PF. The DBV is not included with the game. I have the original plate from Stern that covers that hole.

Not perfect, but I guarantee you that it plays great. I spend a LOT of time making sure that all my games play exactly the way the pinball designer intended. We used it in my league and it has not missed a beat in the last 3 years.

Will trade for a Fathom, TF pro, I500, BSD, TS, WOF, HS2.

Item photos

IMG_4168_(resized).JPG
IMG_4170_(resized).JPG
IMG_4165_(resized).JPG
IMG_4167_(resized).JPG
IMG_4166_(resized).JPG
IMG_4174_(resized).JPG
IMG_4175_(resized).JPG
IMG_4176_(resized).JPG
IMG_4177_(resized).JPG
IMG_4172_(resized).JPG
IMG_4192_(resized).JPG
IMG_4194_(resized).JPG
IMG_4193_(resized).JPG
IMG_4187_(resized).JPG
IMG_4189_(resized).JPG
IMG_4190_(resized).JPG
IMG_4191_(resized).JPG
IMG_4181_(resized).JPG
IMG_4182_(resized).JPG
IMG_4183_(resized).JPG
IMG_4178_(resized).JPG
IMG_4185_(resized).JPG
IMG_4180_(resized).JPG
IMG_4163_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are snyper2099's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to snyper2099's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Cincinnati, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

#2 8 years ago

wish I could get this

Snyper2099 is a cool dude. deal with confidence.

#3 8 years ago

If this is the one at Retro Arcade, it plays great! Spent way more quarters on this game than all the others. Wish I had the room for it.

GLWTS!

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

If this is the one at Retro Arcade, it plays great! Spent way more quarters on this game than all the others. Wish I had the room for it.
GLWTS!

Yes, that's the one. Thank you for the kind words.

#5 8 years ago

WPT is a fantastic game. Ritchie's signature flow combined with Keefer's super deep rules makes for one of Stern's best offerings. Good luck with the sale!

#6 8 years ago

Great game indeed! GL

#7 8 years ago

Bump, added pics and still available. I would trade but only stuff on my wanted list please.

#8 8 years ago

Great game, great seller. Buy with confidence!

#9 8 years ago

I added some trade interest but really looking to sell this. I am going to the Ohio show and would bring it if pre-sold with paypal deposit.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I added some trade interest but really looking to sell this. I am going to the Ohio show and would bring it if pre-sold with paypal deposit.

PM sent to you.

#11 8 years ago

Bump. Had some offers but I am firm on the price. You simply can't buy a better pin for less $.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You simply can't buy a better pin for less $.

WPT is ranked 190 on here. Sub 2700 games can be had starting at rank 36 ie WW.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Quoted from dung:

What is funny is its on your wish list.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

What is funny is its on your wish list.

Didn't say it was a bad game, just calling out the hyperbole.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I guess i have bad taste, Wpt is one of the best shooting games I have ever played and probably the game i regret selling the most

#16 8 years ago

I think as time goes by WPT will climb in the rankings. I don't know if you remember when it came out but the code was so bad that the game was un playable. It was the first SAM system game. After four or so code updates it was pretty good and then they really polished it up with another two or so updates. It got a bad rap early and it has stayed with the game somewhat. As time goes on and people start playing it again they see what a gem it is. Top 50 game by 2116!!

#17 8 years ago

Make that top 50 game by 2026. Top 10 by 2116 not that any one of us will live long enough to see it!

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

LOL, yeah. Since when are there any games in the Pinside top 200 that are any good? WW is better than WPT... I think not.

#19 8 years ago

Is the left side of the ramp lifting up common problem?

Mine has some kind of putty in that location, and I never knew why.

#20 8 years ago

Yes, there is a small metal tab+slot there with a spot weld from the Stern factory. I can leave my tab in there without the tie, but after about 50 games, it slips out of the slot. If that occurs, the small wire form at the ramp entrance no longer functions.

It's been as pictured for 300+ plays now and no issues.

1 week later
#21 8 years ago

Bump for price drop.

#22 8 years ago

Well you chased off some competition. Few more price bumps and it might be gone.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Well you chased off some competition. Few more price bumps and it might be gone.

Ya I'm not going to give mine away, so I pulled it. Ed

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Ya I'm not going to give mine away, so I pulled it. Ed

You weren't going to get the moon for it either, so either way you were keeping it.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Nah, I was offered 2500 from two different buyers. It's priced right.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Just give it time.
Great game, mine isn't leaving soon

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

If I was offered $2500 and I had it listed for $2600, I'd do the deal but hey that's me.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

If I was offered $2500 and I had it listed for $2600, I'd do the deal but hey that's me.

Ha you never know...a bottom line is a bottom line. I've walked away form a game over $50 before.

#29 8 years ago

You will always have guys that want something for nothing. The only pins they usually end up with are beaters, but hey someone has to take them. I like my pins nice and clean and pay more money for that reason.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

You will always have guys that want something for nothing. The only pins they usually end up with are beaters, but hey someone has to take them. I like my pins nice and clean and pay more money for that reason.

Market speaks for itself. If people valued this at 2600 it would have sold by now. Yes, if you wait long enough you can find a buyer for anything that is how retailers who would price this at 4k stay in business. Having had an offer of 2500 when it is priced at 2600 and turning it down? Calling shenanigans.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Market speaks for itself. If people valued this at 2600 it would have sold by now. Yes, if you wait long enough you can find a buyer for anything that is how retailers who would price this at 4k stay in business. Having had an offer of 2500 when it is priced at 2600 and turning it down? Calling shenanigans.

If I wanted to sell it for 2500, that's the price I would have listed it. Ask anyone who has bought one of the 60 pins I've sold. I'm telling you right now it's true. That's all you need, my word is good. I don't mind if you troll my FS post but you can stick it if you say I'm not being truthful. I don't operate that way.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

If I wanted to sell it for 2500, that's the price I would have listed it. Ask anyone who has bought one of the 60 pins I've sold. I'm telling you right now it's true. That's all you need, my word is good.

Then I hope you enjoy it, because it doesn't seem like it is going anywhere.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Then I hope you enjoy it, because it doesn't seem like it is going anywhere.

Yeah just like you. You are like a plague dude, why are you even on Pinside?

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Yeah just like you. You are like a plague dude, why are you even on Pinside?

To talk to all the amazing collectors on here.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Plenty of World Poker Tours have sold in the upper $2Ks in the past year on Pinside. I was watching them for months last summer and could not find one at the $2500 level or if one did pop up I was too late because it was already snatched up. I ended up paying $2750 for mine and had to pay shipping on top of that. I notice the game is on your wishlist, so it's no surprise you want them to start selling cheaper before you buy.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Plenty of World Poker Tours have sold in the upper $2Ks in the past year on Pinside. I was watching them for months last summer and could not find one at the $2500 level or if one did pop up I was too late because it was already snatched up. I ended up paying $2750 for mine and had to pay shipping on top of that. I notice the game is on your wishlist, so it's no surprise you want them to start selling cheaper before you buy.

It is on my wishlist, but that doesn't mean I am out to buy it anytime soon. More interested in GB. If you don't own a game that doesn't cost at least 7k no one takes you seriously on here.

As for not finding one at the 2500 level seeing how they are not selling at 2600 I'm not too concerned. Its a hobby, if they pulled 2600 I'd pay 2600. Then sell it for 2600 when I got bored. When they sit for long periods of time at a price, tells me the market isn't supporting that price. This is a hobby, not a business.

#37 8 years ago

I just paid 2700 for a nice example in California... I think it was a fair price and it seems they are really hard to come by when you are looking for one

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

It is on my wishlist, but that doesn't mean I am out to buy it anytime soon. More interested in GB. If you don't own a game that doesn't cost at least 7k no one takes you seriously on here.
As for not finding one at the 2500 level seeing how they are not selling at 2600 I'm not too concerned. Its a hobby, if they pulled 2600 I'd pay 2600. Then sell it for 2600 when I got bored. When they sit for long periods of time at a price, tells me the market isn't supporting that price. This is a hobby, not a business.

You've kind of been trolling around the WPT for sale threads,

If they ask 10 grand, what do you care? (besides you wanting one)
It's not the end of the world if a game sits and doesn't sell. Some people value the game more than what they are ''worth'' to people looking to pay less. Plenty of other games for that.
I was offered $3500 to deliver to some Long Island guy, and also $2800 and $2900 for my WPT and turned them both down too. Why? It's too good of a game and hard to find when you really may want it. I don't need to sell a really good game for less than I think it's worth. Fool me once...but I've been around the buyers/sellers block.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

You've kind of been trolling around the WPT for sale threads,
If they ask 10 grand, what do you care? (besides you wanting one)
It's not the end of the world if a game sits and doesn't sell. Some people value the game more than what they are ''worth'' to people looking to pay less. Plenty of other games for that.
I was offered $3500 to deliver to some Long Island guy, and also $2800 and $2900 for my WPT and turned them both down too. Why? It's too good of a game and hard to find when you really may want it. I don't need to sell a really good game for less than I think it's worth. Fool me once...but I've been around the buyers/sellers block.

Agreed - not sure why dung is hung up on the WPT threads.

It's all about timing - with any pin. We have TH being delivered and GB soon on the way. There is always a lull of buying older pins when you are in such a situation. You see it with every new release. Then, when there's a bit of a break and things have cooled down for a few weeks, older pin sales pick up a bit. But again, you need a buyer. When I wanted a WPT - it seemed like 6 months before one came for sale anywhere remotely close to me. And of course as soon as a nice one did I bought it immediately. Unless you really need to offload a machine, patience is key unless you are GROSSLY overpriced. I don't think anyone can honestly say this WPT is GROSSLY overpriced. $3,700? Yeah, that would be grossly overpriced. This is not. I've had a CV for sale for a while at $6,500 - 6-7 months ago at this time it would've been snatched in about 1 hour. It is not overpriced, and it will eventually sell for $6,500. For someone that decides they want a CV, and doesn't want to pay $7500+ for one that is immaculate, it's a decent deal. But again, not in a hurry to sell, so will just wait for the right buyer to come along.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Agreed - not sure why dung is hung up on the WPT threads.
It's all about timing - with any pin. We have TH being delivered and GB soon on the way. There is always a lull of buying older pins when you are in such a situation. You see it with every new release. Then, when there's a bit of a break and things have cooled down for a few weeks, older pin sales pick up a bit. But again, you need a buyer. When I wanted a WPT - it seemed like 6 months before one came for sale anywhere remotely close to me. And of course as soon as a nice one did I bought it immediately. Unless you really need to offload a machine, patience is key unless you are GROSSLY overpriced. I don't think anyone can honestly say this WPT is GROSSLY overpriced. $3,700? Yeah, that would be grossly overpriced. This is not. I've had a CV for sale for a while at $6,500 - 6-7 months ago at this time it would've been snatched in about 1 hour. It is not overpriced, and it will eventually sell for $6,500. For someone that decides they want a CV, and doesn't want to pay $7500+ for one that is immaculate, it's a decent deal. But again, not in a hurry to sell, so will just wait for the right buyer to come along.

Funny you mention $3700 being grossly over priced for a WPT which is almost exactly what shackle was asking for his for sale thread. So it's funny to see him chime in here.

I'm not beating up on you man. Just funny to see people who want the game (I'm interested in one down the road as well) and people who have them trying to sell them post in different for sale threads.

#42 8 years ago

Sold pending payment.

#43 8 years ago

Cool.

#44 8 years ago

It's what Dung does. He "dung's" on FS threads without a F ing clue.

#45 8 years ago

What was the final sale price?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-poker-tour-stern-2006-2010 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.