(Topic ID: 126695)

For sale: World Poker Tour (Stern, 2006)

By DCfoodfreak

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aa129-1024x801.jpg
image-238.jpg
image-574.jpg
image-883.jpg
image-946.jpg
image-107.jpg
image-645.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

World Poker Tour (Stern, 2006)

Featured Ad

Added: 2015-05-06 19:55:47 UTC • Ended: May 28th, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 2,800

World Poker Tour Pinball by Stern. Steve Ritchie design with Keith Johnson on code. The bad. head panels have silver instead of art. The good. Super clean play field , LEDs, New clear plastic upper play field. Mirror blades, new legs and alt translite. Extremely nice game. Looking for sale or trade for nice whirlwind.

Item photos

image.jpg
image-645.jpg
image-107.jpg
image-946.jpg
image-883.jpg
image-574.jpg
image-238.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are DCfoodfreak's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DCfoodfreak's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Leesburg, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

#2 8 years ago

Fun game! I wish I had the room and you were closer. I've always sort of wanted one.

#3 8 years ago

Great seller!! GLWTS

#4 8 years ago

Man, Not a bad price. GLWS.

#5 8 years ago

GLWTS

1 week later
#6 8 years ago

Also willing to trade towards a nice Whirlwind.

#7 8 years ago

WPT is easily the best bang for the buck. This is a really good game for a great price bump.

QSS

#8 8 years ago

it used to be the best bang for the buck when it could be had for $1500 to $1800 range..

now...not so much.

Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

WPT is easily the best bang for the buck. This is a really good game for a great price bump.
QSS

#9 8 years ago

To sweeten the pot, why don't you throw in a limited edition topper?

aa129-1024x801.jpgaa129-1024x801.jpg

#10 8 years ago

I like WPT and think it's a fun game.
GLWTS.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.Team-EM.com
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#11 8 years ago

Fun, deep game with decent shot variety! GLWS!

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

it used to be the best bang for the buck when it could be had for $1500 to $1800 range..
now...not so much.

I can rattle off a bunch of 2k range games it is better than. I have a hard time thinking of a game in the $1500-1800 that is even comparable. Maybe, LAH, B2K, Lights Camera Action, or if you are lucky JD. Games that typically go for more than it that I think it is better than are BSD, FT, Creature, Iron Man, RFM, JP, Who Dunnit and none of those are bad games. That is just my opinion but WPT is solid. At worst, it is maybe a little dry humor-wise for some and maybe they don't like the theme but it has long hard shots and a lot of scoring strategy.

#13 8 years ago

Bump for a good seller.

#14 8 years ago

sure there is a bunch of 2k games its better than. buy saying its the best game for buck at $2800 isnt true. it was best bang for buck when it was a grand less is what i was saying. i like it. but i bought mine when it was way cheaper
games in the 2.5k to 2800 range, plenty better titles obviously...

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Det_Deckard:

I can rattle off a bunch of 2k range games it is better than. I have a hard time thinking of a game in the $1500-1800 that is even comparable. Maybe, LAH, B2K, Lights Camera Action, or if you are lucky JD. Games that typically go for more than it that I think it is better than are BSD, FT, Creature, Iron Man, RFM, JP, WHO dunnit and none of those are bad games. That is just my opinion but WPT is solid. At worst, it is maybe a little dry humor-wise for some and maybe they don't like the theme but it has long hard shots and a lot of scoring strategy.

RBION is in the same price range and a better game at that.

WPT is fun, ugly as sin, but fun.

#16 8 years ago

Says the guy with RBION in his collection. LOL.

Quoted from dung:RBION is in the same price range and a better game at that.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Same price range? No, not in the same condition. Try finding a pristine RBION for under 3k

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Det_Deckard:

Same price range? No, not in the same condition. Try finding a pristine RBION for under 3k

Actually that's pretty easy

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Det_Deckard:

Got mine straight off route for 2500 a month ago. Had the option of getting another from a collector for 2850.

#21 8 years ago

Get 'em now while they're still in the 2Ks... this a great game... Ritchie flow with Keefer rules, never be another game from that combo unless someone's employment status changes. More depth and strategy in this game than almost any other, and it's fast. Way better than RBION

#22 8 years ago

Thanks folks have several offers but traveling will tackle next week. Cheers

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Got mine straight off route for 2500 a month ago. Had the option of getting another from a collector for 2850.

I don't know your location but around where I live, you would be sitting on it for a long time to move a fresh off route WPT for 2500.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I agree that WPT is fun! I don't agree that it's ugly as sin though. I enjoy looking at mine every time I play it - which is nearly every day.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Det_Deckard:

I don't know your location but around where I live, you would be sitting on it for a long time to move a fresh off route WPT for 2500.

When I got my rbion the op had a wpt for 2600. Dirty, cracked plastics from over tightening, bit of wear on the cabinet. Wanted 2600 for it. The guy I met there (three way deal) who took my bf was seriously considering it. Crazy imo, but something says its gone by now.

#26 8 years ago

WPT is such a good game....and I like the playfield artwork too I sold mine (along with Monopoly and SMB) to pre-order a Tron LE (which looking back was a good choice). Have wanted one since and finally got it a couple months ago. It's a nice pairing with Alien Poker and the pair are not going anywhere anytime soon

1 week later
#27 8 years ago

Ok guys this is going to sound lame but I truly apologize. I had several folks pm me before I went on vacation. I had listed this and lotr at the same time and lotr sold. Once gone I started having second thought about this leaving and came back and played the game every day . I just can't let her go. I hope I did not string anyone along. Sorry

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-poker-tour-stern-2006 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.