Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190824_205153 (resized).jpg
20190824_205610 (resized).jpg
20190824_205146 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: World Poker Tour

Added: 2019-08-25 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 9th, 2019) • Ended: August 15th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 1,000

Up for sale is my extra World Poker Tour Populated Playfield Package. I was going make a swapable connector for it, but didn't have the time.

However, I have made swapping with all SAM Systems easy by including a extra CPU with the WPT software preloaded.

I can swap games in 15 mins so they are simple to do and I will post a YouTube video on the swap process if anyone is interested.

The game has had a full LED conversion and has been recently shopped. The playfield is nice with the only mark by the top drop targets and plastics are in great condition. Ramps are metal so the are in great shape as well.

Pick up in Brookfield WI or we can meet at the Chicago Expo with a small deposit. Shipping is not preferred but I can look into creating a crate for it.

NOTE: Cabinet is NOT included. It was hooked up to show that the PF is in good working condition.

Item photos

20190824_205146 (resized).jpg
20190824_205153 (resized).jpg
20190824_205610 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinballFuel's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinballFuel's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Milwaukee, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

#2 4 years ago

Wait, what.... You have I been sleeping under a rock. Is it really that easy to swap games by just changing the PF and the CPU board? Stern should really offer kits then as I'd be all over that as space is my issue with having more games.

I'd totally be interested in this but am not local

#3 4 years ago

I made a thread about this and everyone went crazy on me about it. My take away was that this cannot be done and he is obviously lying. (The sarcasm is thick)

#4 4 years ago

I need more info on the PF swap....

#5 4 years ago

I will post a video tomorrow. but all SAM games are swappable and games before 2012 can use the entire system including CPU. newer SAM games have special CPU for more storage like MET and ACDC

#6 4 years ago

I have one of these populated WPT playfields as well that I swap in to my WOF from time to time.-I'm pretty sure it originally came from PinballFuel as well several years back. I had to put in different leaf switches (doubles vs. single) because WOF is only a 2 flipper game vs. 4, but besides that it is plug and play. It takes me about 30 minutes to switch everything over including flashing the software and updating the settings. It's a fun way to add an extra game to your collection when you are out of room!

How does swapping with the extra CPU work? Is it an entire CPU board or just a swappable ROM?

#7 4 years ago

FYI, the speaker connector is also slightly different on newer games, see https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-avengers-has-been-taken-over-by-pirates. But generally I agree this is doable.

#8 4 years ago

The extra CPU probably saves 10+ mins as there is no need to reload the software and all high scores are kept. I was originally hoping to install the CPU directly under the PF and make a connector for the power board so it would take 5-10mins to swap, but haven't had the time to make it.

Also, any reasonable offer will be accepted. Looking for someone who enjoys tinkering. The CPU is probably worth $350 so if you don't need it, let me know.

Expect a video demo by the end of the day, although I never really made a video so keep your expectation in check. I am an accountant not a film maker

Thanks

#9 4 years ago

Below is a rough video of hooking up the PF. It took me about 15-20mins to do the complete process. Remove & put away the old PF. Then hook up the new one and put the glass on to play the first game. I did have a friend help with moving the playfields around.

Also, I will include the extra wires & switches for the flipper switches in case your game does not have the double leaf switches.

Thanks Ben

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-poker-tour-40?hl=bigbad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.