Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: September 14th, 2016
Ended: October 11th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
Just finished my restore on a World Cup Soccer. I've spent between 400 and 600 hours rebuilding this thing from the ground up. I can't even list how many brand new things are on this game. I have documented the entire thing on pinside (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs-restoration-journal) if people wish to see the work that went in this game. Looking to get $6000 CDN / $4500ish US. Can drive to border for drop off (free) or potentially drive to the Chicago Expo in Oct to drop off (for a fee)
New Playfield Glass
New Coin Door
New magnet Core and Magnet (lock playfield)
New woofer Speaker
New Cabinet decals
New ground braids
New back foam on stand up targets
2 New ramps (the third is unobtanium)
New Soccer Ball
Metal Leg and felt protectors
New Plastics with screened Coin toss
New Coil Wrappers
New post Sleeves
New Star Posts
New beer seal
New Connectors and headers when needed
Repainted back backglass panel
Pinbits Plastic Protectors
Custom target decals
Repaired and repainted cabinet
Bolts and metal parts buffed or passed through the tumbler
Some pieces buffed to a shine
I'm sure I am missing about a gazillion things
Whatever needed to be changed was changed.
- Soccer ball black paint chipping (problem with all new soccer balls, just in cases someone thinks it's a one off)
- Small indent in clear at shooter lane (can't even take a picture of it)
- Scratched the inside of the cabinet when I lowered the PF in. You can only see the touch up when you raise the playfield (in pics)
- Missing a bit of black paint beside apron on playfield (you have to put you head over the apron to see it, will take pic)
- Playfield lifted slightly when I put in a post on the left hand side on the outlane. (will be in the same pic as previous)
- Speaker panel is cracked (as shown) replacement are $74US via Planetary
I wish to divulged everything so people don't get surprises. I'd rather say everything then hide things.
Detailed pics can be found here:
No images have been added to this ad listing yet.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!