Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by goatdan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20141027_132203.jpg
20141027_132157.jpg
20150112_201015.jpg
20150112_201008.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,800

for sale

World Cup Soccer 94

Added: February 27th, 2015 Ended: March 9th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Shopped out, no error codes, LEDs in inserts, no broken plastic, cleaned and waxed, strong DMD and sound, shipping by NAVL, asking $2800 OBO

Item photos

20150112_201008.jpg
20150112_201015.jpg
20141027_132157.jpg
20141027_132203.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Luling, LA, US

Seller insights

These are laslotman's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

88.0%

Go to laslotman's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Wish I lived closer.

#3 4 years ago

Why is the soccer ball old in one picture and new in another? How about white flippers in one picture and yellow in another? Im just saying. For 2800 the game should be fully Led'd.

#4 4 years ago

Why is the game pictured in two different locations, in two different conditions?

#5 4 years ago

This screams "scam" and isn't even a good enough price to lure a sucker.

#6 4 years ago

Dang wcs is a 2800 game? I thought it was closer to 2?

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Marked as favorite. If this sells I'm putting mine up for $3K

#8 4 years ago

I sold mine about a year ago for $2400 and it was super nice. Full leds and really sweet. I thought $2400 was a great price. $2800??!! May be pushing it a bit.

#9 4 years ago

If the seller is who I think, he's an alright guy, not a scammer. His prices are *cough* not what I would be looking to pay.

#10 4 years ago

Seller is definitely not a scammer and is a good guy. I purchased a game from him in September and have been to his place. His games are beautiful and very well maintained. Listing clearly states OBO-make an an offer or move along. Good luck with the sale, Hugh

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from tjprice222:

Seller is definitely not a scammer and is a good guy. I purchased a game from him in September and have been to his place. His games are beautiful and very well maintained. Listing clearly states OBO-make an an offer or move along. Good luck with the sale, Hugh

What's the deal with the different pictures of different games though? two of those pictures are clearly not the same game.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I sold mine about a year ago for $2400 and it was super nice. Full leds and really sweet. I thought $2400 was a great price. $2800??!! May be pushing it a bit.

my buddy just sold his WCS last weekend for 2600

#13 4 years ago

Best bang for your buck pin, WCS has more going on than any other sub $3,000 machine.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Best bang for your buck pin, WCS has more going on than any other sub $3,000 machine.

No it absolutely does not.

7 better than WCS sub 3games IMHO---and many others would share the opinion, and easily add to the list.

- T3
- Demo Man
- WPT
- Roadshow
- Monopoly
- Batman Forever
- NGG (usually 3K on the nose give or take).

WCS is priced appropriately at around $2,200 for a reason, not enough right side shots and too much shooting at the goal.

#15 4 years ago

Yeah, i have to agree on one thing, NGG does not belong in that list.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Hugh is legit.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Usually wouldn't get a scam form a 2+ year member.
It's just a poor ad without many pics.

#19 4 years ago

Everybody has their own opinion. I've owned Road Show (hated it) and I still own WCS - fantastic game that holds up against any other title.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from mdclips:

Everybody has their own opinion. I've owned Road Show (hated it) and I still own WCS - fantastic game that holds up against any other title.

agree 100%

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

No it absolutely does not.
7 better than WCS sub 3games IMHO---and many others would share the opinion, and easily add to the list.
- T3
- Demo Man
- WPT
- roadshow
- Monopoly
- Batman Forever
- NGG (usually 3K on the nose give or take).

If you set up WCS94 super mean, it's awesome. Having said that, I would definitely rank WCS94 above all of the above with the possible exceptions of Batman Forever and DM. And, I'll readily admit that both BF and DM have rules issues so I couldn't fully endorse them above a WCS94 for that reason.

Actually, for it's price, there isn't much that I like more than WCS94 that is less than it. Well, except I guess JP and VND.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside