WCS-456 (resized).jpg
WCS-455 (resized).jpg
WCS-454 (resized).jpg
WCS-453 (resized).jpg
WCS-452 (resized).jpg
WCS-451 (resized).jpg
WCS-450 (resized).jpg
WCS-449 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: World Cup Soccer

Added: 2020-12-13 00:27:21 UTC • Ended: December 17th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 5,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

A absolutely beautifully (restored/fully shopped/refurbished/fixed up really nicely/whatever you want to call it) WCS with $2,773 of new parts including Color LED, LEDs, new plastics, new plastic protectors, new ramps, new balls, new lock bar, new legs, refurbished driver board, new posts, new red super bands, new trough lighting, spotlights, and rear area lighting, new game blades, new soccer parts, Cliffy protectors, and re-plated wire ramp, coin toss entry, and apron wire in brass. A new translite is on the way from Europe but not here yet.

The game is 100% working.

Over 450 photos of the restoration can be found here:

http://purcellvillepinball.com/WCS2020.html

(The "Game Condition" has been changed from "Fully Restored (Full original status)" to "Fully shopped/refurbished" since I restored this to the state I wanted it in, and I didn't see the need for a perfect playfield with clear coat and new cabinet decals.Hopefully this meets the high standards of the pinside community. )

Local pick up only. I can deliver and set up for an additional fee but not before Christmas. Not really interested in the hassle of preparing for shipping.

Item photos

WCS-447 (resized).jpg
WCS-448 (resized).jpg
WCS-449 (resized).jpg
WCS-450 (resized).jpg
WCS-451 (resized).jpg
WCS-452 (resized).jpg
WCS-453 (resized).jpg
WCS-454 (resized).jpg
WCS-455 (resized).jpg
WCS-456 (resized).jpg
WCS-457 (resized).jpg
WCS-458 (resized).jpg
WCS-459 (resized).jpg
WCS-460 (resized).jpg
WCS-461 (resized).jpg
WCS-462 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mbelofsky's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mbelofsky's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Newburgh, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 3 years ago

#3 3 years ago

Insane price. May be the highest WCS ever on pinside.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Exactly. Which I know very well it will not sell here. But if someone wants all the stuff I added to it and not do the work themselves, it is an option.

The worst that will happen is I will keep my beautifully restored game for myself and enjoy it.

#6 3 years ago

Yes, high price but this pinball is beautiful! I have seen it in person and it looks brand new. If you want a really really nice WCS, it’s worth the price!
GLWTS!

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You should see the insane priced quicksilver on pinside that has ugly powder coat and orange peel that would make a fruit envious.

Pins are just getting stupid expensive.

#8 3 years ago

I know I don't need to explain myself, but this is a very interesting discussion. I am sure you all understand the value I added to the game by restoring it. Of course, the question is, is adding all this value on this particular game insane? To me, no. To others, obviously yes.

If I sold the game as I originally bought it for $6,000, that would be insane.

I bought the game for $2,200. I posted it as is on pinside for $2,700, expecting to get $2,500. That would have been a $300 return on 3 hours of work getting the game plus gas and tolls. This price was not insane. No one was interested locally. I did not want to bother shipping it. I really like the game. I decided that I would restore it to the condition I wanted it to look like.

I bought $2,773 of parts (let's use $2,800) to restore this game to the way I thought this game should look. Totally cleaned. New ramps replacing the dirty, discolored, broken, warped ramps. New plastics replacing the many broken plastics and plastic protectors. New colordmd LED. I bought a new translite that has not arrived yet because it had a couple of holes in the translite and duct tape ruining the bottom. I sent out the wire ramp, apron wire, and coin toss assembly for brass replating. I replaced all the hardware with shiny new nuts and screws and bolts. You can see the list of things I added or replaced.

Is spending too much money on this game insane? Probably to some. But I love the way it looks. If I have a game in my house, I want it to look new and not be filthy and disgusting and I want everything to work 100% and look great. If it is not in very nice condition, I don't want it in my house. Is this insane thinking? Probably.

I paid $2,200 and added $2,800 for a cost to me of $5,000. Is $5,000 into this game insane? Probably, but not to me since this is what a World Cup Soccer should look like. It rivals any new game on how well it looks. It plays like it is from 1994 and is exactly what I expect.

So by asking $6,000, I expect to sell it at $5,500. (But if I asked $5,500 you would want it for $5,000.)

What is insane is me spending 30 hours meticulously fixing EVERY problem mechanically and electrically in the game so it is perfect and works 100%. Most listings on pinside will list the few issues the seller could not resolve or didn't want to bother with. How much is a 100% working machine worth?

How much is it worth to get a game (especially new) and you don't need to disassemble it to add Cliffy protectors since I already did that? I think it is insane to buy a NIB game and have to take the game apart to add protection.

So if this game is a game you want in the condition you want with all the parts added and working perfectly, is it insane to pay me $500 for 30 hours of work plus the 3 hours I spent to get the game? I don't think so.

If I did this restoration solely for the intent of selling it and making money, that would be insane.

I thoroughly enjoyed bringing this game to life and making it the most beautiful World Cup Soccer I have ever seen or I have ever restored. I will most likely be keeping it which is the intent to enjoy this game for a year or so before I sell it.

So what part of the above explanation is insane to you? To me, it is the time I invested to make this game look like this. I would never have done this work if it was not totally satisfying to see the results.

Have you looked at the web page i referenced in the ad? I posted over 450 photos discussing all aspects of the restoration. Hopefully, this will be useful to others in the future.

#9 3 years ago

Price is dependent on condition. Would you pay say 2K to 3 over the typical Pinside price for a methodically reconditioned/HUO looking 1990's B/W game? Some will ,some will not. I for one am in the yes I would camp for the right title. Getting one of these games in pristine condition is some peoples' goal. They can put it in their game room and play/admire it immediately. Others would rather buy a typical condition/price game clean it up, put on some new ramps and Leds and be very happy.
This is not one of the titles that I am interested in, but it is a really fun, family oriented game that would be a suburb family Christmas present.
A very transparent seller here as well , which I appreciate. Good luck to the seller and I am sure a future happy new owner.

#10 3 years ago

Should have a cleared playfield and new decals for this price.

#12 3 years ago

Well said Mike!
The price of pinball parts are increasing as pinball machine prices increase. Bottom line is things are getting more expensive. Long gone are the good old days. Now you have to pay for what you get. Again, I have seen this in person and it shines! Well worth a bottom line price of $5,500.
Mike is a great guy and seller!
GLWTS!

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I know I don't need to explain myself, but this is a very interesting discussion. I am sure you all understand the value I added to the game by restoring it. Of course, the question is, is adding all this value on this particular game insane? To me, no. To others, obviously yes.
If I sold the game as I originally bought it for $6,000, that would be insane.
I bought the game for $2,200. I posted it as is on pinside for $2,700, expecting to get $2,500. That would have been a $300 return on 3 hours of work getting the game plus gas and tolls. This price was not insane. No one was interested locally. I did not want to bother shipping it. I really like the game. I decided that I would restore it to the condition I wanted it to look like.
I bought $2,773 of parts (let's use $2,800) to restore this game to the way I thought this game should look. Totally cleaned. New ramps replacing the dirty, discolored, broken, warped ramps. New plastics replacing the many broken plastics and plastic protectors. New colordmd LED. I bought a new translite that has not arrived yet because it had a couple of holes in the translite and duct tape ruining the bottom. I sent out the wire ramp, apron wire, and coin toss assembly for brass replating. I replaced all the hardware with shiny new nuts and screws and bolts. You can see the list of things I added or replaced.
Is spending too much money on this game insane? Probably to some. But I love the way it looks. If I have a game in my house, I want it to look new and not be filthy and disgusting and I want everything to work 100% and look great. If it is not in very nice condition, I don't want it in my house. Is this insane thinking? Probably.
I paid $2,200 and added $2,800 for a cost to me of $5,000. Is $5,000 into this game insane? Probably, but not to me since this is what a World Cup Soccer should look like. It rivals any new game on how well it looks. It plays like it is from 1994 and is exactly what I expect.
So by asking $6,000, I expect to sell it at $5,500. (But if I asked $5,500 you would want it for $5,000.)
What is insane is me spending 30 hours meticulously fixing EVERY problem mechanically and electrically in the game so it is perfect and works 100%. Most listings on pinside will list the few issues the seller could not resolve or didn't want to bother with. How much is a 100% working machine worth?
How much is it worth to get a game (especially new) and you don't need to disassemble it to add Cliffy protectors since I already did that? I think it is insane to buy a NIB game and have to take the game apart to add protection.
So if this game is a game you want in the condition you want with all the parts added and working perfectly, is it insane to pay me $500 for 30 hours of work plus the 3 hours I spent to get the game? I don't think so.
If I did this restoration solely for the intent of selling it and making money, that would be insane.
I thoroughly enjoyed bringing this game to life and making it the most beautiful World Cup Soccer I have ever seen or I have ever restored. I will most likely be keeping it which is the intent to enjoy this game for a year or so before I sell it.
So what part of the above explanation is insane to you? To me, it is the time I invested to make this game look like this. I would never have done this work if it was not totally satisfying to see the results.
Have you looked at the web page i referenced in the ad? I posted over 450 photos discussing all aspects of the restoration. Hopefully, this will be useful to others in the future.

Your explanation is fine and absolutely logical. I never expect to get much, if any, labor or parts that I dump into a game. Doesn't mean I won't do it, but I never expect to get my time out of it for sure. I hope you get something close to what you want for it. There are very few HEP like sellers that can demand certain prices. Of course the price would probably be over 10K for a HEP game. As long as this game is worth it to ONE buyer, you are good.

#14 3 years ago

I can vouch for Michael's work. Second to none. He makes games bullet proof, especially from a working perspective. GLWTS!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Only the choice in machines, really. And not because the machine isn't a good/fun one...

just because doing all of that work and ONLY expecting $500 in profit for time and money spent is insane, imo. And choosing a WCS94 precludes you asking what you should for this kind of effort.

But - God Bless You. The only way people will ever see these things in this kind of condition is through efforts like yours, really. Love seeing the restoration work done by those here on the Forums.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Only the choice in machines, really. And not because the machine isn't a good/fun one...

Everyone restores a TZ, IJ, STTNG, etc... I wanted to be different.

#17 3 years ago

GLWS - I actually had Mike Chestnut do a complete brass hardware upfit on mine (got the parts 2 weeks before he passed). Repinned every connector in the game, new plastics, etc. Even colorDMD, mirrored translite, and PDI!!

Can't even begin to imagine the $$$ and time I spent on this game. It now looks and plays perfectly...is it worth it? For me - yes. Game is still enjoyed by everyone it seems, including me.

Do I expect to get the $$$ back? Who knows....

#18 3 years ago

i'll tell you what's insane... the group thinking on this site, that the only games worth restoring and commanding a huge price tag are the one's we see everyday on Pinside. World Cup is not only every bit as fun to play, and beautiful as the collector-deemed 'A' titles, but the reality is it's actually JPop's best game, hands down. I applaud the OP's work and forthcoming explanation, which as he said, he didn't owe any of you. I'd take this game any day of the week over an Addams, especially if I only had one game I can play all day. Anyone who says otherwise, only says so because they fear the wrath of the collector community kangaroo court.

#19 3 years ago

6k for a faded and drilled cab WCS??

You didn't restore, you did a nice shop job.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

6k for a faded and drilled cab WCS??
You didn't restore, you did a nice shop job.

exactly.

#21 3 years ago

Always going to be some lovers and some haters!

#22 3 years ago

Whenever you ask top dollar, people bust out the magnifying glass. Should be expected.

#24 3 years ago

The word “Restore” is a tough one when it comes to pinball machines. It seems everybody has a different mental picture of a restored game. Restore should mean return to new condition. Everything in the game. To go through a game and replace anything that it needs, polish it up and make it look as close to new as possible then ad the must have mods goes way beyond a shop job. Calling it shopped just doesn’t cut it. So what word really describes something like this? Very nice game shopped and moded?

#25 3 years ago

Why not just list games at "firm" prices instead of listing it and expecting less? I wish I had pulled the trigger when you originally listed it, but $2700 was a tad high for me and $2500 was right around my limit. At least I know to talk you down now! The LAH I bought from you a couple years back played great the entire time I had it, and I'm sure this game is beautiful and you'll enjoy keeping it if it doesn't sell.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Why not just list games at "firm" prices instead of listing it and expecting less? I wish I had pulled the trigger when you originally listed it, but $2700 was a tad high for me and $2500 was right around my limit. At least I know to talk you down now! The LAH I bought from you a couple years back played great the entire time I had it, and I'm sure this game is beautiful and you'll enjoy keeping it if it doesn't sell.

ok. Next time I will try FIRM when I post a game at the price I want rather than higher. But that has not worked in the past.

This game had 5 manageable issues where 4 were quick to fix and the final 12 volt issue took awhile to track since it was intermittent.

I'll change this to $5,500 FIRM but still be too high for pinside.

Yes, I plan to keep it if it doesn't sell. It will be a great game to give my son, his wife, and their baby (and hopefully others later) in a few years.

#27 3 years ago

I have to say, this is a good market right now to dip your toe in restoring non "A" list pins. Seems like prices across the board are way up and you really do add value, more so than a retailer that just does a normal shop job if you are lucky.

#28 3 years ago

The price has been changed to $5,500 FIRM.

Condition changed to Fully Shopped / Refurbished (which as noted above does not do justice to the work I put into this game.

Important things I learned today:

1. Do not use the word "restoration" unless the game is back to original purchase condition, which should include new cabinet decals (which I never plan to ever do on any game I own) and a clear-coated perfect play field (which I also never plan to do). Wait... was the play field clear coated the same way when it was originally sold? If not exactly, can I call it a restoration? Does adding a ColorDMD invalidate any restoration since that was not original? What about the new thicker ramps that I used, they were not original. Are plastic protectors below the plastics ok since they were also not original? Cliffy protectors were also not original. Nor are the extra lights and spotlights. And of course the LEDs were also not original. I guess my lesson is to use "Fully Shopped / Refurbished" and detail the work I decide to do.

2. We should not beautifully refurbish non A-level games. That would be like putting lipstick on a pig. I truly don't expect to get my time back in the price I sell these refurbished games. But I do expect the money back on the parts especially if just completed. But the lesson is not to expect it. I think all companies making replacement parts and mods for non A-level games should stop doing so immediately since it adds no value to a game unless it is A-level.

However, I believe...

All Pinballs Matter! We should not be just beautifully refurbishing A-level games. All pinballs deserve the chance to work 100% and look beautiful.

3. Do not post any refurbished game on pinside for sale if it is above the high average price of the game. (Usually I don't do this much to a game, but I wanted to. And I knew full well I would receive the Wrath of Pinside (which i hear may be the next chapter in the Star Wars Sega)).

I should have just sold this game to my local wholesaler for $2,500 rather than trying to sell it here before I decided to refurbished it. This way he can sell it in the European market for a much higher price and not give local folks the chance to buy it.

In the spirit I am taking all the above criticism, this is just sarcasm to make light of the situation. After all, this is just pinball and there are other important issues to be more serious about.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

In the spirit I am taking all the above criticism, this is just sarcasm to make light of the situation. After all, this is just pinball and there are other important issues to be more serious about

And remember, these guys are very small sample of the pinball community at large, and your game is only worth what one person is willing to pay for it. So no price is really too high or too low.

#30 3 years ago

Actually, this thread is very mild for price police, largely do to your good attitude. This is not an immamaculate Baywatch thread.

#31 3 years ago

I’m genuinely curious if there is a benefit listing as either FIRM or negotiable. Never gave it much thought myself...but I don’t sell tons of games.

Good luck Michael- I’m sure you and your family will enjoy it. Great game and simple enough for everyone to enjoy. I’d have taken it at $5400. Just kidding.

#32 3 years ago

It doesn’t matter. I’ve priced games “firm” and people still try to negotiate.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I have to say, this is a good market right now to dip your toe in restoring non "A" list pins. Seems like prices across the board are way up and you really do add value, more so than a retailer that just does a normal shop job if you are lucky.

Serious question, would you take a used Stern/AP/Remake between 4.5k to 5.5k or a refurbished b/c-list 90s game? The price may make sense in relation to what's invested but maybe not to what else you can get in that price range. I liked my WCS when I had it, paid 2.5 and sold for 2.8, players condition but I'm not sure the fun to price ratio, even fully restored, would be worth anything north of 4k. Again that's just me and maybe someone has as nostalgic connection to the game and it's worth more to them. I hope you sell it for what you want, not trying to price police, just have a discussion. I've switched my buying habits to mostly NIB and HUO newer games because the price on the used market has closed the gap and made the jump up easier.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Serious question, would you take a used Stern/AP/Remake between 4.5k to 5.5k or a refurbished b/c-list 90s game? The price may make sense in relation to what's invested but maybe not to what else you can get in that price range. I liked my WCS when I had it, paid 2.5 and sold for 2.8, players condition but I'm not sure the fun to price ratio, even fully restored, would be worth anything north of 4k. Again that's just me and maybe someone has as nostalgic connection to the game and it's worth more to them. I hope you sell it for what you want, not trying to price police, just have a discussion. I've switched my buying habits to mostly NIB and HUO newer games because the price on the used market has closed the gap and made the jump up easier.

Truthfully I find myself wanting new games. I have been lucky enough to be doing this as a hobby since 1999 and as a side business (which makes very little money but allows me to have lots of games) since 2004. My attitude on most games is “ been there, done that. “

I have flipped most games I bought in the past few years since I already owned them and don’t need to own it again. Plus new games do so much more and more to explore.

Why did I put the lipstick on this pig? I guess I wanted to see what I could do with this. There are many games I never list on pinside because my customer base is not PINSIDE folks.

I never should have posted this on pinside because I knew it would not sell. But I did and can’t undo it (besides taking down the post which I’ll probably do).

I’ll enjoy the game and post it for sale officially when I get the new translite so it is truly 100% ready. But I was thinking that my 9 month old grandson will be playing soccer in a few years and this would be such a cool thing to give to my son once they buy their next bigger house. (And if it is not this game it will be another.)

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Good question. If I was really into soccer and this IS the game I'm looking for, maybe. Personally, no, but there is a market for everyone. BTW, I've never seen an AP or CGC for sale locally. Modern routed Sterns are barely below retail.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Actually, this thread is very mild for price police, largely do to your good attitude. This is not an immamaculate Baywatch thread.

You called?

DAAA7C02-B022-4D16-8E73-8ED562CF5ED8 (resized).jpegDAAA7C02-B022-4D16-8E73-8ED562CF5ED8 (resized).jpeg
#37 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

What is insane is me spending 30 hours meticulously fixing EVERY problem mechanically and electrically in the game so it is perfect and works 100%.

Ugh. I hate "flipper talk". 25-30 hours is the norm when you buy a crusty pin that needs a full shop job. Most of us have done it many times. It's not that big a deal. And it's pretty much obligatory for a collector to get their new pin working 100%. Nice pin, but not worth 2x the norm I'm afraid. Maybe if it had a restored cabinet and new playfield, but maybe not even then.

228e81f82cba194c7c8fa925eb27af62 (resized).jpg228e81f82cba194c7c8fa925eb27af62 (resized).jpg

#38 3 years ago

It is a beautiful game. High end examples like this aren't for everyone, but realistically...you only need 1 person that's into it to sell.

It's a really nice pin, so I don't see it as "lipstick on a pig." Pinballs can be very personal, so I say fix/mod them to your liking.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I'll change this to $5,500 FIRM but still be too high for pinside.

You're right. No one here spends big bucks on pins.

#40 3 years ago

WCS is a cracking pin, great flow, awesome sound and callouts and a good ruleset. Soccer is clearly not a huge theme in the US, and neither is it in Australia, but that doesn't bother me, it's just damn fun, and thats what pinball is all about. I have no doubt, that if WCS, JM and TS had better themes they'd be considered 'A' titles. There is a reason Bowen Kerins has owned WCS for such a long time. What it's worth though the market will determine I suppose.

Good luck selling... or not

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

You're right. No one here spends big bucks on pins.

Don’t be so sure... there are a lot of Pinside ghosts that do not post but they buy that special pin that is in near perfect condition for top dollar.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

there are a lot of Pinside ghosts that do not post but they buy that special pin that is in near perfect condition for top dollar.

That’s why all the way overpriced pins sell so quickly when they get listed here.

Adding $x parts and labor doesn’t make ANYTHING worth its value + $x. It’s always only worth its value.

PokerJake nailed it when he said:

Quoted from PokerJake:

price may make sense in relation to what's invested but maybe not to what else you can get in that price range.

At $5500 you’re competing with nearly new games. Better code, better video, better sound, far newer parts throughout.

#43 3 years ago

Agree with the Shopped Vs the Restored comments. Restored to me means every bracket/screw/nut powder coated or new lol. Wiring harness in the washing machine the whole 9 yards.... plus the kitchen sink. 89% new parts.

Anywho... FIRST of all if you got WCS for 2200 that is WOW' Granted any issues it had... To sell a working WCS for $2700 is about as low as it gets. I know I looked for years until a friend sold me theirs for around same price.

The problem here is OLD vs New. Simple as that. If someone offered me a restored Adams family worth 10k or lets say most stern LE games around 8k I would still go with the new game every time.

So with saying that unfortunately as someone said something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. I don't think the price is crazy but you have moved from a generic buyer category until a right person for the right pin category. Don't think listing it on Pinside was a bad idea and don't think you should be concerned about how long it sits until you find the right buyer that grew up with that pin or it means something special to them. Obviously your not ripping anyone off but you are making some money and it was a money motivated choice to shop and flip. I'm NOT sure your sincerity comes across for the love for the game as to me it seems you just got a killer deal put some elbow grease into it and tried to capitalize on the exploding pinball used market by posting here and other sites. Capitalism and more power to you Yes its true covid has everyone building home entertainment arcades and mancaves, I have many of friends ask me about the world of pinball as they envision a machine in there basement which is kind of ironic to this post since most non pinball people think these machines cost around 500 dollars HAHA... Then when I tell them a basic playing machine is about $2500 they get that funny look on their face and pucker all up like they put their tongue on a battery...

To the OP .. dude you did good work.. and hope you get what your asking. However you have moved into selective sales at this point so don't expect a quick return on your money Which I'm sure I'm not saying anything you don't know... honestly I'm bored , sitting here drinking my morning coffee and figured I would offer my two cents which means squat lol..

Far as WCS damn great game.. as another said if you had that machine over in Europe or bigger Football nations it would sell in a heartbeat. Machine is super fun just the theme kills it. We all know if that game would have been more of a American theme it would be up there with the greats.

I make mods for games and even I'm sitting around looking at mine and saying to myself F$K how am I suppose to work with this theme lol. I want to order a Pinsound board for mine and there is a reason there is no homebrew sound packages for it. Its just a damn hard theme to work with.. probably why they picked the Warner Brother created striker mascot to try and work the theme into... get that USA mascot into a USA created machine and hope for better sales. Obviously the It sold pretty good as how many they made.

Rant over , and hey this kept me entertained for a few min so thanks for the interesting topic OP Maybe you can sell it to Robert Duvall up there in horse country haha..

#44 3 years ago

Good luck op, you're gonna need it

#45 3 years ago

Mike always sells top quality machines. Is this for the bottom dollar bargain hunter, nope.. But if you want a machine you know is going to last and if you want a machine from a seller that is going to always support you than this is the deal. I challange you to find one person who has not been 100% satified with anything related to Purcellville Pinball... Haters alwasy going to hate! Keep up the great work Mike!!

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

That’s why all the way overpriced pins sell so quickly when they get listed here.

And you know all the pins that get sold here and what they go for....

#47 3 years ago

Ill bet somebody could buy this and route it for year or less and get a big chunk of their money back then take it home and put it in the collection. WCSs are played to death here in Denver.

#48 3 years ago

You shouldn’t expect to get your money back for parts or mods. Let’s say you spend $20,000 in parts making it perfect - should you expect to get that back? There’s a ceiling for a reason.

The general market doesn’t support $6K for this title. That’s the only consideration.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

You called?[quoted image]

No, looking back through the thread I didn't do that.

Bump.

#50 3 years ago

Nice work, but not restored. This had a very thorough shop job. Problem with this is a minty huo would sell for less. For most of us that would be far more desireable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-114 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.