• 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Zorak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20150530_104855151.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zorak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

WMS Indiana Jones FS/FT Cincinnati

Added: 2015-06-11 13:51:59 UTC • Ended: July 1st, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

Trade

Selling/trading my small B/W collection, first up is my nearly finished Williams IJ. Gold sparkle powder coated rails, legs, hinges, lockbar, AND coin door, black powder coated gun handle with brown stock to look like a real revolver, this work was done by Killer Koatings in Independence, KY, a professional hot rod powder coating shop. Habitrails powder coated gold sparkle to match. Driver board and CPU rebuilt by Clive@Coin-Op Cauldron with paperwork. NEW Path of Adventure motor/gearbox assembly, NEW ball trough opto board set. LOST plastic installed, speaker panel jackpot light mod done, lit ark toy mod installed. New target stickers, LED's in the inserts. Playfield is almost perfect save a couple of scuffs near the "Marion" insert. No broken plastics, no errors, works 100%! I can sell/trade this unit with or without the ColorDMD installed. "Lost" plastic light board is included but not installed, as well as a few extra parts. Pingulp cup holder and Long Bentplastic DMD blockout included. Foam installed in mode start saucer to reduce rejected shots. The only thing left to complete this restoration would be new graphics as the original cabinet is faded of course. (I did not peel the backing off the inside of the rail tape so the rails can be easily reinstalled when the graphics are put on.) I have played and enjoyed it for 1.5 years and it's time to let someone else have their "Eternal Life, Dr. Jones...!" I will trade this machine for games on my wishlist + cash, if you have one shoot me a trade offer, or I will sell it outright for $5750 without the ColorDMD, or $6000 with it installed. If you are seriously interested, lmk and I will send a link to my Photobucket account with many detailed pics. Machine is located on ground level in SE Indiana near Cincinnati. I can also pallet and ship from my facility in Cincinnati depending on your location, buyer pays the additional actual cost. Please PM me with questions, and thanks in advance for your interest! -Lonnie

Item photos

IMG_20150530_104855151.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Zorak's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Zorak's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Hidden Valley, IN, US

#2 8 years ago

Hey all, thanks for the overwhelming influx of interest on these! For everyone who is asking for the extra photos, I will upload the Indy photos tonight when I get home from work, and I will be working on pics of WD? and Rudy after that... thanks! -Lonnie

#3 8 years ago

Quick details on my other two machines for trade values per requests:

WD? is pretty nice, works 100% with no errors. It has some scratches on the inside of the translite, and some flaking on the case file inserts like these often do, otherwise the playfield is near perfect. It has red powder coated legs with blue pincabs, Cointaker supers and some added spotlights and extra lights on the elevator ramp. Plays fast and smoothly. This one is a UK re-import. I'm pricing this example at $2350 or best reasonable offer.

Funhouse is a "players'" machine that works 100% with no errors. Rudy works to look left and right, open his eyes wide and talk but he needs the "eye shut" plunger to be fully functional. He does everything but close his eyes fully. New jaw motor and LED's. New BLUE Xpin display. Ramps are functional but discolored and some cracks. Playfield is perfectly flat with no lifting inserts but has some minor wear here and there. I'm pricing this example at $2950.

Pictures are to follow for both as well, I will post a link to my Photobucket account when I get them all uploaded tonight (Eastern time.)

Thanks

#4 8 years ago

http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/lonnkor/library/WMS%20Indiana%20Jones

Here is the link to the detailed photos. Note I do have pics of WD? and Funhouse uploaded too I just haven't listed them in the marketplace yet. Also note all my machines have brand new glass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,419.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 22.50
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zorak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wms-indiana-jones-fsft-cincinnati-1?tu=Zorak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.