(Topic ID: 293824)

For sale: Wizard of Oz (Yellow Brick Road LE)

By Noma2017

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Noma2017
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled (resized).jpg
B325051D-8761-40FA-94E5-48CEAA50D77A (resized).jpeg
45794BC9-14D4-4E9F-83F6-29A82807BD95 (resized).jpeg
DC622458-1EB7-4545-8CCB-8EBDFDC95513 (resized).jpeg
FFC112F5-900C-4A91-A621-FFE65E5DF4F8 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210522-120728_Chrome (resized).jpg
B8DA7088-959A-483C-8A98-521997EF9757 (resized).jpeg
bingo (resized).jpg
Paypal invoice (resized).png
7201EC55-5BAE-4F0F-A6BE-87D9F15E960C (resized).png
pasted_image.gif
0BD9C7DB-E379-495F-A74E-BD5D93E0BD17 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1896 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_1895 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_1902 (resized).jpg
IMG_1901 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grizlyrig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

A few things here. So the guy gets 30 or so downvotes because he puts his game up for sale. Please that is just flat out rude. Do I agree with the price, did I agree with the price of the two goofs who tried to get 25k for their Tron hell no. But downvote them c’mon grow up. The same hypocrites who downvoted the guy probably sold a game recently for a lot more than they paid... sometimes you forget that. Let me see one of you people sell one of your games for less than you think someone might pay.
All the games have gone up, just like home prices, gas prices, inflation is hard at work right now. It will all come back down eventually but today people are paying stupid money because they’ve gotten rich off the markets. It won’t last. Does that mean this guy is going to get this price NO it doesn’t but downvote him... WHY? Because he’s trying to do what everyone else is doing c’mon grow up.
Lastly, Delt seriously you’re the biggest joke on this entire website. After listening to that disaster interview you did with Zach where you made yourself look like a clown who do you think actually cares about your opinion. With that being said I’ll bite on your ridiculous comments.
First the Yellow Brick Road actually has the MOST features than ANY other version of WOZ not the least. It has radcals, updated features in the play field, mods only the YBR has like the castle, tornado, etc. Furthermore ONLY YBR has the latest operation system, light boards and more. When you look inside any OLD WOZ you see the big computer inside the cabinet but not this version.
When we’re talking about reliability YBR is by FAR the best version. The monkey mod adds nothing to the game play and it was a feature that broke a lot on people so it was removed. Personally I think people want the money mod because of the super awesome and very incredible monkey mod that was made, so yeah it sucks you can’t add that mod to the YBR but you do still get the overall best version of the game.
As for the mustard yellow dude do you need glasses, the game is BRIGHT YELLOW with sparkles what are you talking about.
I would agree that it’s NOT for everyone but for some its the best looking one. To each their own.
Everyone can ask whatever they want for their game without being attacked if you don’t like it don’t buy it. I don’t disagree with letting someone know they’re CRAZY for their asking price, we all do that when we talk to someone about their game. With that being said it doesn’t mean you should downvote them just because they want a small fortune. NO for the record I don’t think the price is right, but if he sells it good for him. Get whatever you can while you can.
The price for this game isn’t even HALF as crazy as someone asking 25k for Tron, and basing his price on hearing Kaneda said one sold for that. Trash the price all you want but downvotes is stupid.

You do realize that the thumbs up/down voting system is in place so that we don't have to write a novel to say an opinion? Just a quick agree or disagree.
-Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grizlyrig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-yellow-brick-road-le-5?tu=Grizlyrig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.