(Topic ID: 293824)

For sale: Wizard of Oz (Yellow Brick Road LE)

By Noma2017

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Noma2017
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled (resized).jpg
B325051D-8761-40FA-94E5-48CEAA50D77A (resized).jpeg
45794BC9-14D4-4E9F-83F6-29A82807BD95 (resized).jpeg
DC622458-1EB7-4545-8CCB-8EBDFDC95513 (resized).jpeg
FFC112F5-900C-4A91-A621-FFE65E5DF4F8 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210522-120728_Chrome (resized).jpg
B8DA7088-959A-483C-8A98-521997EF9757 (resized).jpeg
bingo (resized).jpg
Paypal invoice (resized).png
7201EC55-5BAE-4F0F-A6BE-87D9F15E960C (resized).png
pasted_image.gif
0BD9C7DB-E379-495F-A74E-BD5D93E0BD17 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1896 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_1895 copy (resized).jpg
IMG_1902 (resized).jpg
IMG_1901 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I said it didn't sell for $19k. To this I was correct.
I also said I thought you faked that it sold to save face. To this I was incorrect.
Not much else to say about it.

Apology accepted. Noma, Good luck with sale

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

Apology accepted. Noma, Good luck with sale

I have to admit when I'm wrong. I still want the name of who you sold it to so I can sell pins to them too.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

Trying to save face or what there woody?

Man, I had faith that people where not that stupid and I was proven wrong once again. I guess as long as this happens we will continue to see the "test the water" ads. Oh well, good thing it is summer and things usually slow down some on here. Maybe the idiots will get bored of pinball and move on by Fall.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I have to admit when I'm wrong. I still want the name of who you sold it to so I can sell pins to them too.

and then to pay paypal fees on top of $17k. Dude is a idiot.

#55 2 years ago

Does the house rotate, or does it tilt/rock?

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

ugly? how is it ugly. I think the radcals and the gold trim and sparkles look great. I'm biased but that's why I bought mine (I wasn't biased then, it was my preference over the others).

Agree that radicals look great but it’s that French’s mustard Yellow that is so off putting. The removal of the monkey though is a deal break for me. I can’t fathom paying good money for a game stripped of one of its features. Just principal.

Ecle with its direct print, fully featured and that powder. That’s the winning ticket. Pair with 2.0 and is the ideal woz setup

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

We don't have a set number for over Or under because Woody and Honda haven't thrown out an actual price. Unless we're going with the historical sale of 8.5k- 10k and my ridiculous listing at 18k?

just out of curiosity, did they say why it took 8 days to pay the invoice? I have never waited longer than 8 hours to get payment.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

just out of curiosity, did they say why it took 8 days to pay the invoice? I have never waited longer than 8 hours to get payment.

Ok so I was the guy who bought it for 17k. It took 8 days bc my wife was asking me why I’m paying 7k more than the last sold woz mustard. To that I had no response but paid for it anyway.

Happy Friday! Hopefully you guys are having a drink like I am. Gorgeous weather. Cheers

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Ok so I was the guy who bought it for 17k. It took 8 days bc my wife was asking me why I’m paying 7k more than the last sold woz mustard. To that I had no response but paid for it anyway.
Happy Friday! Hopefully you guys are having a drink like I am. Gorgeous weather. Cheers

LOL. I knew it was you. I am hitting the lake as soon as I am done typing this. Have a good one.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I paid the paypal fee. I thought it was a fair cut for providing selling protection since the purchaser wasnt comfortable with a wire transfer and i wasnt comfortable enough with their new pinside account. Paypal released the funds on proof of delivery. The rest is pinside history.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Man now I feel bad for calling Delt a sucker. I love Delt.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wait, you take PayPal for a $17k sale? Very smart. What could possibly go wrong?

apparently $17k didn't go wrong in this case?

As the guy that got every one of my downvotes on a $20k listing for POTC LE (I did it a week before everybody was doing it God forbid), it's always so funny to see the haters come out to hate, but for reasons that are unclear. I helped pack the $17k YBR. OP, good luck with the sale, if nobody buys it, you can keep it or lower the price. Why that concept bothers people is beyond me!

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

apparently $17k didn't go wrong in this case?
As the guy that got every one of my downvotes on a $20k listing for POTC LE (I did it a week before everybody was doing it God forbid), it's always so funny to see the haters come out to hate, but for reasons that are unclear. I helped pack the $17k YBR. OP, good luck with the sale, if nobody buys it, you can keep it or lower the price. Why that concept bothers people is beyond me!

The PayPal “invoice” is just that, an invoice. No proof whatsoever it was paid. I can issue an invoice to anyone for $17k. Give me your email address and I’ll send one to you right now.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agree that radicals look great but it’s that French’s mustard Yellow that is so off putting. The removal of the monkey though is a deal break for me. I can’t fathom paying good money for a game stripped of one of its features. Just principal.
Ecle with its direct print, fully featured and that powder. That’s the winning ticket. Pair with 2.0 and is the ideal woz setup

I'm not a fan at all of the gameplay of WOZ, but the yellow radcals and glittered playfield look great on the YBR, almost considered one for that reason alone (and I think non-pinheads gravitate towards it). I'm not sure a monkey with a magnet could save the game for me, but if it's that great, maybe I need to find one to play!

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The PayPal “invoice” is just that, an invoice. No proof whatsoever it was paid. I can issue an invoice to anyone for $17k. Give me your email address and I’ll send one to you right now.

Ok chief lol

#66 2 years ago
B8DA7088-959A-483C-8A98-521997EF9757 (resized).jpegB8DA7088-959A-483C-8A98-521997EF9757 (resized).jpeg
#67 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

A few things here. So the guy gets 30 or so downvotes because he puts his game up for sale. Please that is just flat out rude. Do I agree with the price, did I agree with the price of the two goofs who tried to get 25k for their Tron hell no. But downvote them c’mon grow up. The same hypocrites who downvoted the guy probably sold a game recently for a lot more than they paid... sometimes you forget that. Let me see one of you people sell one of your games for less than you think someone might pay.

All the games have gone up, just like home prices, gas prices, inflation is hard at work right now. It will all come back down eventually but today people are paying stupid money because they’ve gotten rich off the markets. It won’t last. Does that mean this guy is going to get this price NO it doesn’t but downvote him... WHY? Because he’s trying to do what everyone else is doing c’mon grow up.

Lastly, Delt seriously you’re the biggest joke on this entire website. After listening to that disaster interview you did with Zach where you made yourself look like a clown who do you think actually cares about your opinion. With that being said I’ll bite on your ridiculous comments.

First the Yellow Brick Road actually has the MOST features than ANY other version of WOZ not the least. It has radcals, updated features in the play field, mods only the YBR has like the castle, tornado, etc. Furthermore ONLY YBR has the latest operation system, light boards and more. When you look inside any OLD WOZ you see the big computer inside the cabinet but not this version.

When we’re talking about reliability YBR is by FAR the best version. The monkey mod adds nothing to the game play and it was a feature that broke a lot on people so it was removed. Personally I think people want the monkey mod because of the super awesome and very incredible monkey mod that was made, so yeah it sucks you can’t add that mod to the YBR but you do still get the overall best version of the game.

As for the mustard yellow dude do you need glasses, the game is BRIGHT YELLOW with sparkles what are you talking about.

I would agree that it’s NOT for everyone but for some its the best looking one. To each their own.

Everyone can ask whatever they want for their game without being attacked if you don’t like it don’t buy it. I don’t disagree with letting someone know they’re CRAZY for their asking price, we all do that when we talk to someone about their game. With that being said it doesn’t mean you should downvote them just because they want a small fortune. NO for the record I don’t think the price is right, but if he sells it good for him. Get whatever you can while you can.

The price for this game isn’t even HALF as crazy as someone asking 25k for Tron, and basing his price on hearing Kaneda said one sold for that. Trash the price all you want but downvotes is stupid.

#68 2 years ago

Wish I was Further layup.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

ugly? how is it ugly. I think the radcals and the gold trim and sparkles look great. I'm biased but that's why I bought mine (I wasn't biased then, it was my preference over the others).

Another vote for ugly. Apparently some dudes are into yellow and glitter, but hopefully not very many.

Green > Red > stainless > yellow

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

A few things here. So the guy gets 30 or so downvotes because he puts his game up for sale. Please that is just flat out rude. Do I agree with the price, did I agree with the price of the two goofs who tried to get 25k for their Tron hell no. But downvote them c’mon grow up. The same hypocrites who downvoted the guy probably sold a game recently for a lot more than they paid... sometimes you forget that. Let me see one of you people sell one of your games for less than you think someone might pay.
All the games have gone up, just like home prices, gas prices, inflation is hard at work right now. It will all come back down eventually but today people are paying stupid money because they’ve gotten rich off the markets. It won’t last. Does that mean this guy is going to get this price NO it doesn’t but downvote him... WHY? Because he’s trying to do what everyone else is doing c’mon grow up.
Lastly, Delt seriously you’re the biggest joke on this entire website. After listening to that disaster interview you did with Zach where you made yourself look like a clown who do you think actually cares about your opinion. With that being said I’ll bite on your ridiculous comments.
First the Yellow Brick Road actually has the MOST features than ANY other version of WOZ not the least. It has radcals, updated features in the play field, mods only the YBR has like the castle, tornado, etc. Furthermore ONLY YBR has the latest operation system, light boards and more. When you look inside any OLD WOZ you see the big computer inside the cabinet but not this version.
When we’re talking about reliability YBR is by FAR the best version. The monkey mod adds nothing to the game play and it was a feature that broke a lot on people so it was removed. Personally I think people want the money mod because of the super awesome and very incredible monkey mod that was made, so yeah it sucks you can’t add that mod to the YBR but you do still get the overall best version of the game.
As for the mustard yellow dude do you need glasses, the game is BRIGHT YELLOW with sparkles what are you talking about.
I would agree that it’s NOT for everyone but for some its the best looking one. To each their own.
Everyone can ask whatever they want for their game without being attacked if you don’t like it don’t buy it. I don’t disagree with letting someone know they’re CRAZY for their asking price, we all do that when we talk to someone about their game. With that being said it doesn’t mean you should downvote them just because they want a small fortune. NO for the record I don’t think the price is right, but if he sells it good for him. Get whatever you can while you can.
The price for this game isn’t even HALF as crazy as someone asking 25k for Tron, and basing his price on hearing Kaneda said one sold for that. Trash the price all you want but downvotes is stupid.

You do realize that the thumbs up/down voting system is in place so that we don't have to write a novel to say an opinion? Just a quick agree or disagree.
-Mike

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

You do realize that the thumbs up/down voting system is in place so that we don't have to write a novel to say an opinion? Just a quick agree or disagree.

You know just like the price of this YBR, you can choose to buy it or not buy it. As for reading my comments you can choose to read it or not read it. By the tone of your comments I'm guessing you can't read very well. Btw a novel is typically 100's of pages not 4 or 5 paragraphs.

Bottom line thumbs up and down is a form of bulling if you ask me. Its a form of harassments. There is no need for thumbs up or down. I mean seriously tell me why its a thumbs down just use your words. Is that what America has become order food to your house, order your groceries, skip the movie theaters and just download it, work from home, and now we can't even express our opinions just a thumb down. Whatever but I can say this we need a WALL-E pinball at some point because that movie is really starting to get real.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You know just like the price of this YBR, you can choose to buy it or not buy it. As for reading my comments you can choose to read it or not read it. By the tone of your comments I'm guessing you can't read very well. Btw a novel is typically 100's of pages not 4 or 5 paragraphs.
Bottom line thumbs up and down is a form of bulling if you ask me. Its a form of harassments. There is no need for thumbs up or down. I mean seriously tell me why its a thumbs down just use your words. Is that what America has become order food to your house, order your groceries, skip the movie theaters and just download it, work from home, and now we can't even express our opinions just a thumb down. Whatever but I can say this we need a WALL-E pinball at some point because that movie is really starting to get real.

Don't like the thumbs up/down feature?
Go to settings -》Interactive features, then switch off...

Screenshot_20210522-120728_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210522-120728_Chrome (resized).jpg
#73 2 years ago

This isn’t selling

#74 2 years ago

Pinside has always been a place that monitors pricing. The criticism can be read in various tones. Regardless, it is an attempt to keep our community honest. Covid pricing is running rampant but I’m fairly certain the majority of our community does not want EBay like prices running rampant on Pinside.........yet here we are, some actually defending it. Its not sustainable and not good for our hobby. It’s almost better off buying NIB except for an LE, pretty sad to be honest.

#75 2 years ago

My buddy sold a ruby red last run for $12,500 which is the most desirable version.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

My buddy sold a ruby red last run for $12,500 which is the most desirable version.

I sold a Ruby Red also for 12,500 about 4 months ago. Guess what? They wanted the Yellow Brick Road NOT the Ruby Red.

The Yellow Brick Road is a very beautiful game, and as explained it has the most features of any version of WOZ. I love the YBR version. But honestly I love all the WOZ versions no matter the color of the powder coat.

Here is the problem with paying 18k NOW for a YBR... JJP should be making more down the road. So consider that when you pay 18k.

I can only tell you when those games come available again I'll be in line for one myself! Amazing game with amazing features.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike

The Grapes of Wrath was a quicker read.

#78 2 years ago

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Pinside has always been a place that monitors pricing. The criticism can be read in various tones. Regardless, it is an attempt to keep our community honest. Covid pricing is running rampant but I’m fairly certain the majority of our community does not want EBay like prices running rampant on Pinside.........yet here we are, some actually defending it. Its not sustainable and not good for our hobby. It’s almost better off buying NIB except for an LE, pretty sad to be honest.

This

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I sold a Ruby Red also for 12,500 about 4 months ago. Guess what? They wanted the Yellow Brick Road NOT the Ruby Red.
The Yellow Brick Road is a very beautiful game, and as explained it has the most features of any version of WOZ. I love the YBR version. But honestly I love all the WOZ versions no matter the color of the powder coat.
Here is the problem with paying 18k NOW for a YBR... JJP should be making more down the road. So consider that when you pay 18k.
I can only tell you when those games come available again I'll be in line for one myself! Amazing game with amazing features.

It’s missing the flying monkey. The Ruby Red with Rad Cals is the most desirable version. It’s a free market though this price is stupid high.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

It’s missing the flying monkey. The Ruby Red with Rad Cals is the most desirable version. It’s a free market though this price is stupid high.

Again many would disagree with you, its what you like best. Personally I would disagree with you because the game comes with TONS of expensive mods such as the ruby red flipper bats, tornado, castle walls, sparkles in the playfield, radcals, topper, wood apron, toto mod, invisaglass, version 2.0 lighting system, it's by far the SINGLE BEST version of this game. Lets not forget it also comes with AMAZING sideblade artwork.

In my mind there is no debate its the best version. Now you may not like it the best and that's fine but I don't think its even a debate this is the version with the MOST features Monkey Mod or not. Delt who's always trashing everything he sees is dead wrong... he should do his homework. No version of WOZ had this many features. Facts speak for themselves.

Yes the Monkey Mech is cool but that doesn't mean as Delt said it has fewer features, when it has MORE.

To each their own but getting 32 downvotes for a figure of $18,500 that is ridiculous. 50 years from now which game will be the most Iconic Wizard of Oz which has stood the test of time, Pirates, Mando, whatever. Wizard of Oz is one of the most beloved films of all-time. The theme, artwork, and overall creativity is unmatched in any pinball game before or since. We can argue if its the most fun pinball to play, but we can't argue the game is a piece of art that will be collected for the next 100 years.

Do I think its worth 18,500 no, but look around man people are trying to get a zillion dollars for everything. Everything going on right now is absurd.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

the game comes with TONS of expensive mods such as

Add-on mods/toys don't always add value. I value actual game features and mechanisms more.

Quoted from drfrightner:

In my mind there is no debate its the best version

Personally, I still want to acquire a WOZ, but the YBR edition is the only one I'm not really that interested in.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

....... Get whatever you can while you can.

Edit - just read your mom is battling cancer so I’m pulling my original response here. Will take the high road

Bump OP

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Edit - just read your mom is battling cancer so I’m pulling my original response here. Will take the high road

Wow I dodged a bullet there I mean with your crazy awesome debate skills as demonstrated on Zach’s show, I wouldn’t stand a chance. Thank you so much.

With that behind us Delt why don’t you just respond about the facts presented that Yellow Brick in fact has the MOST features of ANY version of WOZ. That is undisputed as I’ve already pointed out. Yes its missing the Monkey Mech and yes its BRIGHT YELLOW with Glitter, and maybe you don’t like that but can we stick to the facts here. Yellow Brick Road is the ULTIMATE VERSION of all the WOZ because it has the MOST features, upgrades and mods not to mention the latest operating systems.

There was no reason to bash the game into the ground, the game looks amazing and if people are willing to pay 32k for Pirates CE what exactly is wrong with someone paying 17 or 18k for the best version of WOZ. Why is that worthy of 35 downvotes. That is what I’d like you to explain. Lastly, I’m not in anyway saying the game is or isn’t worth 18k I’m simply saying 35 downvotes because a guy is trying to see what he can get... how is that any different than what ANYONE is doing right now?

PS: Yes my mother has terminal cancer and we’re taking care of her every single day. It’s very very very hard on everyone but trying to keep up my sense of humor. You know getting on pinside just just jawing back and forth or looking at ads kind of takes your mind off it all. This site is great for some escape! For the record I’ve been to your city MANY TIMES as we’ve built several attractions for Kennywood one of the best theme parks in America. Love Pittsburg.

#85 2 years ago

I don’t feel like reading all your comments but will you take $10500 for your pin???

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Wow I dodged a bullet there I mean with your crazy awesome debate skills as demonstrated on Zach’s show, I wouldn’t stand a chance. Thank you so much.
With that behind us Delt why don’t you just respond about the facts presented that Yellow Brick in fact has the MOST features of ANY version of WOZ. That is undisputed as I’ve already pointed out. Yes its missing the Monkey Mech and yes its BRIGHT YELLOW with Glitter, and maybe you don’t like that but can we stick to the facts here. Yellow Brick Road is the ULTIMATE VERSION of all the WOZ because it has the MOST features, upgrades and mods not to mention the latest operating systems.
There was no reason to bash the game into the ground, the game looks amazing and if people are willing to pay 32k for Pirates CE what exactly is wrong with someone paying 17 or 18k for the best version of WOZ. Why is that worthy of 35 downvotes. That is what I’d like you to explain. Lastly, I’m not in anyway saying the game is or isn’t worth 18k I’m simply saying 35 downvotes because a guy is trying to see what he can get... how is that any different than what ANYONE is doing right now?
PS: Yes my mother has terminal cancer and we’re taking care of her every single day. It’s very very very hard on everyone but trying to keep up my sense of humor. You know getting on pinside just just jawing back and forth or looking at ads kind of takes your mind off it all. This site is great for some escape! For the record I’ve been to your city MANY TIMES as we’ve built several attractions for Kennywood one of the best theme parks in America. Love Pittsburg.

It doesn’t have the most features. It’s missing a mAin toy. Ruby red with rad cals is the most complete games. Removing a cool mechanism is a loss of one interactive toy.

YBR is nice, it’s just missing something all the other ones have.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

It’s really funny how angry people get over this machine. Top 3 pinside myths for me in no particular order
1. Wonka doesn’t have enough callouts
2. GNR is just multiball mania.
3. Woz needs the monkey, YBR inferior

The fact your selling two of those three games supports conspiracy theorists like me who believe all those to be true.

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

We’ll I tried…@drfrightner. I appreciate your perspective on the interview b/c you’re one of the last people on these boards anyone would go for if they wanted a smart opinion. I’ve received overwhelming positive feedback from people I actually respect and strangers alike. You on the other hand are literally the spam of pinside. Downvoted constantly by the community - you have a pinsider rating of 54%. That’s a quantifiable figure of how much of a waste of time people think you are around here. What an embarrassment. And before you run to my profile, it’s 89% and everyone here can attest to the fact that I call it like it is - which isn’t always the industry angle but no problem calling those folks out and making them get so angry and look foolish at the same time. Too easy.

Also - start paying this website for your pinball sales. 33 ads with 28 of them “not sold”. You’re not fooling anyone. I already have personal experience of you fishing on your ads and then changing the price too, many others called you out as well. Check my feedback while you’re at it. Learn from me what the word “integrity” means.

And please avoid replying with your typical verbose response that only reiterates my point of how much of a waste you are around here. I can assure you I won’t be reading them. With Zach, although we disagree on many things, he’s interesting enough for me to spend time with. With you, it’s not even close.

Pittsburgh btw is spelled with an H. Learn how to spell the names of cities. Saying WoZ mustard has the most features when they removed the monkey is literally the icing on the cake with your disaster of a post.

OP - again, a nice bump for you. My comments earlier speak to why I wouldn’t spend anywhere near this amount for this game but why the ad should stand and not be downvoted. I do like the upvotes from WoZ mustard owners throughout this thread. Sticking together. I get it. I’m out of this thread though. Nothing else to add. Cheers.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

The fact your selling two of those three games supports conspiracy theorists like me who believe all those to be true.

I am getting GNR CE.

#90 2 years ago

delt31 You need to decide if you're trying to Fuck or Fight drfrightner and just pick one already. "ChEcK mY cOmMeNt RaTiNg", no one bothers as evidence by these childish threads. Why would anyone take anybody's opinion on here as a deciding factor in how to spend their money or what they like? The individual game threads are where the helpful and cool people are. The Ad's are just for trolls and clowns. And yet here i am too.

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

It doesn’t have the most features. It’s missing a mAin toy.

You say MAIN TOY... I would say the MAIN TOY is the spinning house or the two upper playfields, the wizards ball, etc. The Monkey Mech was in the very back of the game, it was a plastic decal of a monkey that lifted the ball to the top of the back upper playfield. I wouldn't call that the main toy. With that being said, it was cool but I'm nearly positive it was removed because it had a lot of problems. The things it was replaced with are amazing mods and upgrades making it the most TRICKED OUT WOZ ever. This is simply undisputed.

You have the wood apron, tornado, ruby slipper flipper bats, castle mod, toto mod, glitter filled playfield, silicone rubbers, radcal, 2.0 light boards, latest operation system, topper, wrapped in bright yellow. They removed the monkey mech, but the game didn't change. Its the best version of the game hence its selling for the most money.

Quoted from delt31:

Also - start paying this website for your pinball sales. 33 ads with 28 of them “not sold”

I've sold every game just typically sell everything on facebook. If you haven't noticed most games are now being sold on facebook. My last game sold on facebook the same day I listed it. I probably like you have a group of friends and often times you sell your games to friends.

Quoted from delt31:

I appreciate your perspective on the interview b/c you’re one of the last people on these boards anyone would go for if they wanted a smart opinion. I’ve received overwhelming positive feedback from people I actually respect.

As to your interview you received overwhelming support by who? You showed up to do nothing but insult. You started the entire thing off with ZACH YOU SHOULD BE EMARRASSED for losing to Kaneda, actually I'm embarrassed for you, you said. From there it didn't get any better it just got worse by the time it was over you showed yourself to be a very shallow on facts, simply a wanna be. I think you think of yourself of Joe Pesci from Casino but really its more like Joe Pesci from Home Alone. Furthermore let me just say this to you... I may not agree with everything Zach has done or does to promote his company. But lets face facts here, he's selling hundreds of pinball games every year, he has 4 times the audience thru youtube alone, and he owns several pinball games. Speaking of youtube he has over 1.5 million views on his videos while Kaneda has 71,000. Should Kaneda be embarrassed or maybe each has different strengths and should be proud of those? How does having a successful company, and millions of views on his content make him an embarrassment maybe you can explain that one better. You claimed you wanted to have a great conversation with him and debate topics but you started the whole thing off with an ATTACK and PERSONAL attack.

Honestly this is your MO! As for myself I got I don't know 100's plus downvotes for suggesting Spooky should sell more Rick and Morty. Downvoted because you know suggesting a company should meet demand just like Stern does but no that would impact pinball values. Spooky shouldn't be allowed to make more games heck no. Getting back to downvotes lets be honest here downvoting a guy for trying to make as much money as he can for his game is ridiculous but this is the way I guess.

Delt I try and use FACTS but sometimes people like you just can't handle the truth. WOZ Yellow Brick Road has the most features of any version of the game EVER, you said the opposite. Facts speak for themselves.

Here is hoping this guy sells his game for full asking price.

Oh and Delt if you ever find your way to St Louis you have my personal invite to stop by ... I have about 30 pins. Come on by would love to have you, then show you around our massive entertainment complex, just treat you like a star! We can talk pinball! Looking forward to that! Seriously.

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

We’ll I tried…drfrightner. I appreciate your perspective on the interview b/c you’re one of the last people on these boards anyone would go for if they wanted a smart opinion. I’ve received overwhelming positive feedback from people I actually respect. You on the other hand are literally the spam of pinside. Downvoted constantly by the community - you have a pinsider rating of 54%. That’s a quantifiable figure of how much of a waste of time people think you are around here. What an embarrassment. And before you run to my profile, it’s 89% and everyone here can attest to the fact that I call it like it is - which isn’t always the industry angle but no problem calling those folks out and making them get so angry and look foolish at the same time. Too easy.
Also - start paying this website for your pinball sales. 33 ads with 28 of them “not sold”. You’re not fooling anyone. I already have personal experience of you fishing on your ads and then changing the price too, many others called you out as well. Check my feedback while you’re at it. Learn from me what the word “integrity” means.
And please avoid replying with your typical verbose response that only reiterates my point of how much of a waste you are around here. I can assure you I won’t be reading them. With Zach, although we disagree on many things, he’s interesting enough for me to spend time with. With you, it’s not even close.
Pittsburgh btw is spelled with an H. Learn how to spell the names of cities. Saying WoZ mustard has the most features when they removed the monkey is literally the icing on the cake with your disaster of a post.
OP - again, a nice bump for you. My comments earlier speak to why I wouldn’t spend anywhere near this amount for this game but why the ad should stand and not be downvoted. I do like the upvotes from WoZ mustard owners throughout this thread. Sticking together. I get it. I’m out of this thread though. Nothing else to add. Cheers.

Obviously I’m one of the upvotes Delt because my family and me we love our YBR that’s it…. Delt, For many years I’ve been reading all of your posts and POV and I agree with what you said all the time brother, I trust your acknowledgment and here perhaps you’re right about the monkey(everybody loves that toy). I mentioned this before, but my YBR it was the 1st WOZ that I played so I have "0" idea how’s that feature(and I believe it is amazing because of all of your comments about the monkey).

When I bought my YBR, the comments about the game before my order was placed were:

-Abomination
-Dog piss
-Piece of shit
-Banana with no monkey
-Disgusting for more money and less features
-… and now Mustard lol

I just want to ask fellas what is the point of insulting or trying to ridicule someone’s taste …. Off course we’re free to buy and say things fortunately but I would like to share that…
Lucky me with my YBR because yellow is my favorite color since I’m a kid, in my POV the new topper is very nice, the yellow ramps are beautiful, the backglass is the best for me of all WOZ, I don’t have to worry about updating for the 2.0 lightning at all, the radcal cabinets in that yellow looks amazing, the wood apron is a nice beautiful touch, and also comes with a magnificent Art Blades…and now I have a purple game bolted besides my YBR forever lol!

FFC112F5-900C-4A91-A621-FFE65E5DF4F8 (resized).jpegFFC112F5-900C-4A91-A621-FFE65E5DF4F8 (resized).jpegB325051D-8761-40FA-94E5-48CEAA50D77A (resized).jpegB325051D-8761-40FA-94E5-48CEAA50D77A (resized).jpegDC622458-1EB7-4545-8CCB-8EBDFDC95513 (resized).jpegDC622458-1EB7-4545-8CCB-8EBDFDC95513 (resized).jpeg45794BC9-14D4-4E9F-83F6-29A82807BD95 (resized).jpeg45794BC9-14D4-4E9F-83F6-29A82807BD95 (resized).jpeg
#93 2 years ago

I came here to see how many Yellow (24k gold) bricks were included with the listing.

#94 2 years ago

That’s an ugly yellow game very ugly!

Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Obviously I’m one of the upvotes Delt because my family and me we love our YBR that’s it…. Delt, For many years I’ve been reading all of your posts and POV and I agree with what you said all the time brother, I trust your acknowledgment and here perhaps you’re right about the monkey(everybody loves that toy). I mentioned this before, but my YBR it was the 1st WOZ that I played so I have "0" idea how’s that feature(and I believe it is amazing because of all of your comments about the monkey).
When I bought my YBR, the comments about the game before my order was placed were:
-Abomination
-Dog piss
-Piece of shit
-Banana with no monkey
-Disgusting for more money and less features
-… and now Mustard lol
I just want to ask fellas what is the point of insulting or trying to ridicule someone’s taste …. Off course we’re free to buy and say things fortunately but I would like to share that…
Lucky me with my YBR because yellow is my favorite color since I’m a kid, in my POV the new topper is very nice, the yellow ramps are beautiful, the backglass is the best for me of all WOZ, I don’t have to worry about updating for the 2.0 lightning at all, the radcal cabinets in that yellow looks amazing, the wood apron is a nice beautiful touch, and also comes with a magnificent Art Blades…and now I have a purple game bolted besides my YBR forever lol![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The one you're referring to didn't actually sell for $19k, looks like the seller just paid the fee to save pride/face and claim it sold for his insane price. Every other WOZ YBR sold for about $10k or less - their value didn't magically double in the last 2 months.

Sure they did. Just like Tron LEs are 25 k now. What a crock of shit.

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

That’s an ugly yellow game very ugly!

Thanks

#97 2 years ago

How about 15k for an NBA pinball 5 minutes after Kobe's helicopter goes down? It was 4,500 before but before they could put out the fire from the crash it went up to 15k..lol. Lots of salt of the earth people on pinside

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Thanks. The monkeys definitely come out though

Well... I mean... not in the game.

#99 2 years ago

At the end of the day Yellow Brick Road version of WOZ is selling for the most money, that speaks volumes. That doesn't mean its for everyone, nor does it mean its worth what someone might pay, it just means out of all the version YBR is worth the most money. This despite missing the Monkey Mech. Delt slammed the game and falsely said the game has fewer features than the other version. Yes the game is missing the Monkey but its filled with a ton of cool extra's not found on the other versions of the game. I also pointed correctly that YBR is also by far the most reliably version with the 2.0 light board system and their most updated operating system.

I also think traditional pinball buyers need to understand there is a new buyer... they might be buying the games for the ART itself. Is there better artwork on any game than WOZ, plus its radcal. WOZ machines look amazing simply amazing, and some buyers are snatching them up for the art alone. If you're some buyer who pays 100k for some art, paying 18k for this artistic masterpiece is nothing.

Its a different pinball world today... you have the tournament players, collectors, and people who just by them as conversation pieces. I do a lot of theming projects and if you have a HIGH END basement that might have a lot of fine art, stone bars, wine cellar, or who knows what wouldn't a couple very art heavy pinballs look amazing there? There are just a lot of different buyers in the game now all looking at these for different reasons... YBR art packages is stunning and you can't buy a new one right now. I can see why a buyer would pay 18k, and I can see why a pinball player thinks that's crazy. Not worthy of downvotes and I stand by that 110%.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

At the end of the day Yellow Brick Road version of WOZ is selling for the most money, that speaks volumes. That doesn't mean its for everyone, nor does it mean its worth what someone might pay, it just means out of all the version YBR is worth the most money. This despite missing the Monkey Mech. Delt slammed the game and falsely said the game has fewer features than the other version. Yes the game is missing the Monkey but its filled with a ton of cool extra's not found on the other versions of the game. I also pointed correctly that YBR is also by far the most reliably version with the 2.0 light board system and their most updated operating system.
I also think traditional pinball buyers need to understand there is a new buyer... they might be buying the games for the ART itself. Is there better artwork on any game than WOZ, plus its radcal. WOZ machines look amazing simply amazing, and some buyers are snatching them up for the art alone. If you're some buyer who pays 100k for some art, paying 18k for this artistic masterpiece is nothing.
Its a different pinball world today... you have the tournament players, collectors, and people who just by them as conversation pieces. I do a lot of theming projects and if you have a HIGH END basement that might have a lot of fine art, stone bars, wine cellar, or who knows what wouldn't a couple very art heavy pinballs look amazing there? There are just a lot of different buyers in the game now all looking at these for different reasons... YBR art packages is stunning and you can't buy a new one right now. I can see why a buyer would pay 18k, and I can see why a pinball player thinks that's crazy. Not worthy of downvotes and I stand by that 110%.

Gimme a break. This is such a load of garbage. People buying games for the art itself?? Way to price pump. I’m not buying it.
The monkey mech is a big deal.
This whole new buyer stuff is silly. Stop.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-yellow-brick-road-le-5/page/2?hl=bigmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.