(Topic ID: 291297)

For sale: Wizard of Oz (Yellow Brick Road LE)

By Uberlit

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by woody76
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C7C86724-59DE-43B3-887B-BDD9B4E0805B.gif
giphy (5).gif
Am I Out Of Touch 12042021133147 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
download (resized).jpg
giphy (1).gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago

Oh it clicks now. Dung was the guy that got his feelings hurt in the Pirates ad a few months ago. History repeats itself.

#52 3 years ago

Op at least had the lions courage to list this with discussion.

I like the YBR, but my RR is not going anywhere owned over 5 years. Great pin. Good Luck

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

Oh it clicks now. Dung was the guy that got his feelings hurt in the Pirates ad a few months ago. History repeats itself.

My feelings are very hurt. Practically dying over here playing zep le while waiting for dutch to build my tbl. You have no idea how hard it is killing time between games reading this fluff.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

While I disagree 100% on the monkey, I agree 100% on the down votes. Sellers can ask whatever they want. It’s just an asking price

To clarify my comments... I like the Monkey Mod I think its great but my point is that it’s overrated as to its removal from YBR. I think part of that is because of hte amazing flying monkey mod that was created. But that doesn’t diminish how freaking cool the YBR game is just because of the Monkey that was my point. YBR has other amazing things going for it that the original games don’t have such as: Modern System, New Light Boards, Additional Mods, RADCAL artwork, Amazing play field and if you like YELLOW its a winner.

Quoted from dung:

Everyone is entitled to theirs.
The community as a whole seems to feel this is an overpriced ripoff and has said as much. Getting rid of the voting system won't change that.

Cow Dung once again you’re wrong... dude the community as a whole has NOT spoken. I think its the opposite the prices of pinballs has skyrockted.

Pirates LE you could have bought them for 8k you could have bought a CE for 12k brand new in the box because no one wanted them. Now one person is asking 40k for a Pirate CE. Look at Elvira LE now that game has worked its way up to 15K I bought mine brand new for 9000. Where will it end?

The community is saying DO NOT PLAY YOUR GAMES keep the plays as low as possible and then TRY TO SELL THEM FOR A SMALL FORTUNE.

Games like Pirates LE/CE are dragging the ENTIRE pinball prices in tow... everything has GONE UP AND UP!

But what goes up must come down its just a matter of how hard. Someone had to ask 12k for an Elvira, then someone asked for 13,500 now 15. If someone uses their own money to place an ad to see if they can sell a YBR for 18,500 that is their business. Would I pay 18k NOPE! Does it deserve 40 downvotes NO to that as well... why? Because everyone on pinside is trying to cash in when selling their games right now. C’mon already.

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

To clarify my comments... I like the Monkey Mod I think its great but my point is that it’s overrated as to its removal from YBR. I think part of that is because of hte amazing flying monkey mod that was created. But that doesn’t diminish how freaking cool the YBR game is just because of the Monkey that was my point. YBR has other amazing things going for it that the original games don’t have such as: Modern System, New Light Boards, Additional Mods, RADCAL artwork, Amazing play field and if you like YELLOW its a winner.

Cow Dung once again you’re wrong... dude the community as a whole has NOT spoken. I think its the opposite the prices of pinballs has skyrockted.
Pirates LE you could have bought them for 8k you could have bought a CE for 12k brand new in the box because no one wanted them. Now one person is asking 40k for a Pirate CE. Look at Elvira LE now that game has worked its way up to 15K I bought mine brand new for 9000. Where will it end?
The community is saying DO NOT PLAY YOUR GAMES keep the plays as low as possible and then TRY TO SELL THEM FOR A SMALL FORTUNE.
Games like Pirates LE/CE are dragging the ENTIRE pinball prices in tow... everything has GONE UP AND UP!
But what goes up must come down its just a matter of how hard. Someone had to ask 12k for an Elvira, then someone asked for 13,500 now 15. If someone uses their own money to place an ad to see if they can sell a YBR for 18,500 that is their business. Would I pay 18k NOPE! Does it deserve 40 downvotes NO to that as well... why? Because everyone on pinside is trying to cash in when selling their games right now. C’mon already.

44 separate people have downvoted the original post. What do you want? A sign from god? If you are so in love with this buy it and prove us wrong. Until then save the long winded posts.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Look at Elvira LE now that game has worked its way up to 15K I bought mine brand new for 9000. Where will it end?

I’m not looking to derail this thread (but does anyone care at this point?) - but Elvira LE is no where near $15k. Just because there’s one outlier in the market (which probably isn’t real) doesn’t mean that’s the going rate. The last 2 that sold were $12k (with the $1k+ topper and other mods) and $10.8k with no mods. I wouldn’t pay more than $10k for one as I have a premium on order for $8200 (which will have several fixes that the LEs didn’t have and hopefully better clear coat).

(Back on topic) While most pins have had a moderate Covid bump, the POTC price madness is in its own category. It’s a high stakes game of musical chairs IMO. But I’m honestly surprised WoZ hasn’t increased more than it has considering there are lots of buyers and not that many sellers. The problem with YBR was how expensive it was to begin with. Most people would rather have a late production RR.

#57 3 years ago

Well HE IS uber lit,must be some good stuff!

#58 3 years ago

Two major updates.
Raising the price to an even $19,000.

If you play the game prior to purchase I’ll set the game to only $.50 a game and deduct your games played from the final price.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

I’ll set the game to only $.50 a game and deduct your games played from the final price.

That's hilarious. Well played.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You lose more than the monkey. You also lose a physical ball lock.

Some people want a game that they can look at... I guess for those folks things like radcal's and glitter are important. That's fine. I'm more focused on the game and the experiece of playing. The cabinet could be nicked-up and roasted for all I care. You can powercoat every piece of metal any color you like. You can have new light boards and new cpu boards on any version of WOZ... but can't have the monkey and the castle ball lock on every version. I'd take the latter, but that's just me.

I guarantee that JJP will rerun WOZ at some point, and the monkey/lock will be back.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

Two major updates.
Raising the price to an even $19,000.
If you play the game prior to purchase I’ll set the game to only $.50 a game and deduct your games played from the final price.

I mean...how can this not be upvoted more? Hilarious.

I didn't realize how nasty some of the pricing discussions can get. Pinside seems to do a nice job of educating buyers on average price and the Pinside community is fairly educated. Why be upset about prices? Nobody gets upset if someone sells something for less and takes a loss. Just seems like a silly emotion.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You lose more than the monkey. You also lose a physical ball lock.
Some people want a game that they can look at... I guess for those folks things like radcal's and glitter are important. That's fine. I'm more focused on the game and the experiece of playing. The cabinet could be nicked-up and roasted for all I care. You can powercoat every piece of metal any color you like. You can have new light boards and new cpu boards on any version of WOZ... but can't have the monkey and the castle ball lock on every version. I'd take the latter, but that's just me.
I guarantee that JJP will rerun WOZ at some point, and the monkey/lock will be back.

No offense to WOZ (as I like the game and will talk Uberlit into selling it to me for $5k one day) but in my humble opinion only, it's not a game I'd buy for the experience of playing it. But I would buy it because its quite a pretty machine.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from wilsonza:

I mean...how can this not be upvoted more? Hilarious.
I didn't realize how nasty some of the pricing discussions can get. Pinside seems to do a nice job of educating buyers on average price and the Pinside community is fairly educated. Why be upset about prices? Nobody gets upset if someone sells something for less and takes a loss. Just seems like a silly emotion.

trolling these people that get pissed of about pricing is quite entertaining. It begs for more frequency.

#65 3 years ago

Imagine getting upset that the value of everyone's collections will continue to go up. Everyone wants to pretend like they've found their machines on an episode of American Pickers for $100 in some dirty old barn. I've had people message me on Pinside from the moment I purchased this pin asking me to sell it to them. I love the game, my family loves the game. We have more games played on this machine in the past 4 months than a lot of "Pin ball fans" put on their machines in their lifetime it appears. Hope everyone can enjoy pinball the way we do, even the haters

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

Imagine getting upset that the value of everyone's collections will continue to go up. Everyone wants to pretend like they've found their machines on an episode of American Pickers for $100 in some dirty old barn. I've had people message me on Pinside from the moment I purchased this pin asking me to sell it to them. I love the game, my family loves the game. We have more games played on this machine in the past 4 months than a lot of "Pin ball fans" put on their machines in their lifetime it appears. Hope everyone can enjoy pinball the way we do, even the haters

Not sure the comparison between american pickers and "I bought this in december, now that it has graced my presence pay me 7500 more than it retailed for."

But you do you OP.

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

but Elvira LE is no where near $15k

Ahhhh WRONG! Look at the very last one sold... check it out for yourself $15k. I sold mine about 4 weeks ago $13,500 then bought an SLE for $16 now that I see LE are selling for 15k I think I made a good buy. Look just because you won't pay it doesn't mean someone else won't. Hence this whole thread is ridiculous... if there is a totally rich gotta have it now person out there for WOZ then so be it. Who are you to judge?

Quoted from 27dnast:

I've heard JJP will make more WOZ and I'm hoping for a Wicked Witch edition. I would bet you ANYTHING you got there will be NO monkey. They sold every single YBR with no problem without the monkey why would you go back?

Quoted from Damonator:

the POTC price madness is in its own category.

I don't agree and I'll explain why. When one Pirates was being listed a month the price was 20k because people who wanted paid. now keep in mind these are people who had 20k to spare. Then when all the Pirates owners went off the rails and put about 10 up for sale like the same day for 20k NOTHING SOLD! What happened was the price DROPPED one went down to 17k. Now look its no different than Aliens once in a blue moon you saw those come up for sale right? Every time they asked for 20k... now they're remaking Aliens those same games you see people selling for 12k. Big Bang Bar once in a blue moon you see that come up and its 20k... if Chicago Gaming remade it the price would go DOWN by a TON! Or if 10 people put those games up at the same time same thing.

Pirates is expensive because no one would sell them and when they did people pounced. Same thing with KISS LE prices have gone way way up because Kiss fans want that game and most of those games are NOW in the hands of Kiss fans so they're not for sale at any price. So when a Kiss game comes up it goes for a lot and quick.

You simply have a HANDFUL of really serious wealthy people who have to have it NOW... the mass majority of pinball buyers are not in that category.

Its supply and demand if the demand is low someone will sell high. Now think about JJP releasing 500 more copies the person with the last laugh will be the guy who didn't pay 40k for a Pirates CE.

#68 3 years ago

This sale ad is hilarious. Welcome back pinside! [Removed]

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

44 separate people have downvoted the original post. What do you want? A sign from god? I

[Removed] Dung you got me there... you beat me! You proved your point so I don't know what else to say. 44 people downvoted this thread out of the ten thousand plus who have an account. You really got me there. Yes the people have spoken. Less than 1% probably less than 25% of 1% of the people have spoken could be less than 1% of 1% ... if there is 50,000 or 100,000 users I don't know. But OMG you got me! You know considering that EVERYONE on Pinside is trying to GET THE MOST MONEY POSSIBLE FOR THEIR GAME RIGHT NOW NO MATTER THE GAME yeah you really burnt me there. I have to hand it to you.

Quoted from dung:

Not sure the comparison between american pickers and "I bought this in december, now that it has graced my presence pay me 7500 more than it retailed for."

You got us all again... people PICK to TURN a profit. Sometimes you get that barn find that gem that turns into a gold bar of value. Haven't you heard of people finding rare books for example at a garage sale buying it for like $5 bucks then selling it for 50k. Or finding a rare painting I just heard about one person buying at a goodwill for $30 bucks and selling it for 30k.

Dude why do you TROLL people... you're not buying it so shut the hell up already because your points are ridiculous.

#70 3 years ago
Am I Out Of Touch 12042021133147 (resized).jpgAm I Out Of Touch 12042021133147 (resized).jpg
#71 3 years ago

In fairness 55 people have now downvoted. A lot of Fish Tale fans i bet.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

I saw this listing on the front page and though, Oh, I gotta get me some of this action. Unfortunately all the good comments are gone. Heck, we've even had the OP do a price increase! So I'm just left with "Hahahahahahaha, no".

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

Fish Tales and WOZ YBR do have something in common: Both have no monkey mechanism.

#74 3 years ago

I'll take a WOZ Ruby Red and a Fish Tales and have money left to spend on something else over this "deal". I've owned both, and actually think Fish Tales is more fun (backing up the OPs theory that there are a lot of Fish Tales fans here).

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

trolling these people that get pissed of about pricing is quite entertaining. It begs for more frequency.

Sorry guys, I really didn't mean to troll. The comment was just entertaining. "You think it's overpriced? Then I'll raise the price!"

This seems like a very high priced WOZ. But if it sells in the next 30 days, what do I know? It seems unlikely that someone would take advantage of ignorant buyers (price-wise) on Pinside. I've listed stuff low to get rid of it, and I've listed stuff high because I couldn't decide if I wanted to part with it but would be OK selling it knowing I could easily re-obtain one with what I sold it for.

Glad everyone is enjoying Pinside being back up!

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I think I know what everyone is thinking right now.......”I really want to buy a machine from this person, take my money now.”
I’m going to increase my offer to $5,ooo and 3 Yellow bricks.
In all seriousness and disregarding price, Woz is a cool game

My offer is one brick. But it says “Supreme” on it.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

The ebay listing that inspired this ad.

Ebay is a massive website with traffic WORLD WIDE... not to say this site can't be accessed World Wide but lets just say more people know about ebay.

If you're going by ebay then you think a $2500 Back to the Future is worth $75,000 dollars. Those games sit on that site for years and never sell. Ebay is a great way for you to PROMOTE your company but you being on pinside should have told you ebay and reality aren't the same.

There is a HUGE thread on pinside where people make fun of ebay and craigslist.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Ebay is a massive website with traffic WORLD WIDE... not to say this site can't be accessed World Wide but lets just say more people know about ebay.
If you're going by ebay then you think a $2500 Back to the Future is worth $75,000 dollars. Those games sit on that site for years and never sell. Ebay is a great way for you to PROMOTE your company but you being on pinside should have told you ebay and reality aren't the same.
There is a HUGE thread on pinside where people make fun of ebay and craigslist.

Sounds like a man that wants to buy my YBR but can't!

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

I love the game, my family loves the game. We have more games played on this machine in the past 4 months than a lot of "Pin ball fans" put on their machines in their lifetime it appears.

Dang, I was about to pull the trigger and then this! I was expecting a trailer queen.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

Dude, I like Fish Tales, don't bring it into this!

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from wilsonza:

Pinside seems to do a nice job of educating buyers on average price and the Pinside community is fairly educated. Why be upset about prices?

It’s not the specific silly number that’s annoying it’s the trend of posting troll ads that make the marketplace less useful for everyone.

#83 3 years ago

I will 100% sell at this price or best offer. Sort of moot isn't it?

#84 3 years ago

I just wanted to pop on and agree that Fish Tales is a very good game!

GLWS OP!

#85 3 years ago

Listen, GLWS means just that, because at this price, you are going to need it. And as far as American picker pricing on my original machines, if you call buying a 3 year old Pinbot for $750 dollars or a 3 year old BOP for $950, then yeah I guess I did ok. When I shelled out $8300 for a MBrLE I didn't expect NIB prices to climb much higher so quickly, but the Royal(ly screwed) edition of MMr sure nipped that idea in the bud. It hasn't helped that people have finally played JJPOTC and decided, wow that was a decent shooter and a bunch of fun, lets go buy one... oh wait, they stopped making them, Oh well a R&M is just as good, right? Or maybe a LZ, or GnR, or AIQ, or what else can I spend my 2020/2021 vacation money on?

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

It’s not the specific silly number that’s annoying it’s the trend of posting troll ads that make the marketplace less useful for everyone.

Now he just needs to post a 7500 dollar topper to go with it.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Ahhhh WRONG! Look at the very last one sold... check it out for yourself $15k. I sold mine about 4 weeks ago $13,500 then bought an SLE for $16 now that I see LE are selling for 15k I think I made a good buy. Look just because you won't pay it doesn't mean someone else won't. Hence this whole thread is ridiculous... if there is a totally rich gotta have it now person out there for WOZ then so be it. Who are you to judge?

I've heard JJP will make more WOZ and I'm hoping for a Wicked Witch edition. I would bet you ANYTHING you got there will be NO monkey. They sold every single YBR with no problem without the monkey why would you go back?

I don't agree and I'll explain why. When one Pirates was being listed a month the price was 20k because people who wanted paid. now keep in mind these are people who had 20k to spare. Then when all the Pirates owners went off the rails and put about 10 up for sale like the same day for 20k NOTHING SOLD! What happened was the price DROPPED one went down to 17k. Now look its no different than Aliens once in a blue moon you saw those come up for sale right? Every time they asked for 20k... now they're remaking Aliens those same games you see people selling for 12k. Big Bang Bar once in a blue moon you see that come up and its 20k... if Chicago Gaming remade it the price would go DOWN by a TON! Or if 10 people put those games up at the same time same thing.
Pirates is expensive because no one would sell them and when they did people pounced. Same thing with KISS LE prices have gone way way up because Kiss fans want that game and most of those games are NOW in the hands of Kiss fans so they're not for sale at any price. So when a Kiss game comes up it goes for a lot and quick.
You simply have a HANDFUL of really serious wealthy people who have to have it NOW... the mass majority of pinball buyers are not in that category.
Its supply and demand if the demand is low someone will sell high. Now think about JJP releasing 500 more copies the person with the last laugh will be the guy who didn't pay 40k for a Pirates CE.

Sorry when was alien 20k? I have owned mine for a good long while now and at most I saw LE's getting 15-17k, but only when they came with a crap ton of spare parts. As cool as Alien is, the reliability issues with it have suppressed its value. JJP might be finicky, but even the ECLE is more reliable than any Heighway game ever was. The funny thing is that parts availability isn't JJP's strong suit. Alien has had spare parts for just about anything, mostly boils down to cost.

Frankly mine depending on the day probably 12-14k. Just depends on how much a buyer wants it, but like with any rarity there are a small pool of buyers. A good example of this has been Mystery Castle recently. Two sold for 8k in a short period of time. I had mine out on trade and was getting 7k+ in offers. I pulled it, someone has one on here and keeps dropping the price because the market isn't large to support that price. Give it 6 months and it will most likely to back up, but not until the current one is off the market for awhile.

YBR is rare, but its a cut down version of a common title. So you need someone who values the rarity of YBR over a late run Ruby Red. There are some that will, but a late run ruby red does not pull 10k. So who is valuing a ybr for 9k more? If RR/ECLE/Standards were selling for 14-15k this argument might not seem laughable.

OP is free to ask 19k. Everyone else is free to give their 2 cents on the subject. If it weren't for all the white knighting trying to defend this ad the conversation would have died out awhile ago.

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

They only made 200... if that... and it's not like distributors didn't have them in stock. You're implying that there was an insatiable demand. That's not the case.

#89 3 years ago

who!?

#90 3 years ago

Being an asshole should cost you more than a 5% increase. Just sayin’...

#91 3 years ago

I assumed all of these YBR’s sold to newb collectors with way too much money who had to buy instant collections once they got the itch and had no idea there was a monkey or physical ball lock on the original game (because the dealer obviously didn’t tell them).

Then they start reading Pinside, or have a few other pinball collectors over to play, and someone tells them that YBR is gimped and it is far from the best version of the game they thought they had, then it’s for sale at a bargain basement, “get it out of my house”, price the next day.

But this guy is not a complete newb so there goes that theory.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I assumed all of these YBR’s sold to newb collectors with way too much money who had to buy instant collections once they got the itch and had no idea there was a monkey or physical ball lock on the original game (because the dealer obviously didn’t tell them).
Then they start reading Pinside, or have a few other pinball collectors over to play, and someone tells them that YBR is gimped and it is by far the best version of the game they thought they had, then it’s for sale at a bargain basement, “get it out of my house”, price the next day.
But this guy is not a complete newb so there goes that theory.

Some people like it. Honestly it's my favorite WOZ version, but the price of 11.5K kept me out.

#94 3 years ago

Tempting, i could cancel my tbl and sell my tmnt le. Leaves me a bit for a topper.

But then who would op call an asshole? I think for his sake I should let him keep showing his true colors.

#95 3 years ago

Good News it comes with a topper included already.

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:Good News it comes with a topper included already.

Because it came with the game like DUH? LOL

This thread is going beyond the realms of reality now. Hey here is the bottom line Wizard of Oz is the most beautiful pinball game ever made.
Few would argue. Its a collectors game, and few would argue that. People who 'collect' pinball would name WOZ a must have game. Considering all the people selling pinballs and stating HUO with only 31 plays then asking thousands of dollars... it must be a collector wanting to sell to another collector.

What's wrong here see if you can follow me...

You buy a game because you love it, you remove it from the box, you set it up and put 30 plays on it then you expect someone to buy into your add that states: AWESOME GAME BEST EVER MASTERPEICE but wait you only played it 30 times. LOL You clearly didn't love it that much.

Here is the point, all the REAL pinball guys out there need to learn to accept a new breed the PURE COLLECTOR.

The Pure Collector probably has a lot of money. Two the PURE COLLECTOR probably has a very LARGE game room. The PURE COLLECTOR only wants the nicest version and once they get it into their head they HAVE TO HAVE IT they will get at no matter if I or you tell them they're overpaying.

That is who's paying 35k for a Pirates CE not the normal pinball player/collector. Don't be fooled games aren't worth what someone worth 10 million dollars is willing to pay. As more of these people catch the bug of collecting pinballs machines much like they would collect ART, CARS or MEMORABILIA you will see CERTAIN things be sold for ridiculous prices but that doesn't mean its the norm.

If I thought I could find someone to pay me an ABSURD 18,000 for YBR why not. You know when you go fishing you throw a line out to see if anything will bite... not a reason to downvote because you don't like the price.

The whole idea is comical and ridiculous at the same time. Lastly, I'll bet 85% of the people who downloaded recently sold or tried to sell a pinball game for more a lot more than they paid. Easy to point fingers.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

This is the single most entertaining thread on pin side. With that being said the monkey mech is overrated and the single worst thing in the game to fix. I have no doubt it was removed because of constant problems. The removal of the Monkey Mech doesn’t change the game. Yellow Brick Road is the best version of this pinball game as it has modern light boards, latest operating system and by far the most reliable version. Furthermore you might not like the yellow to each their own but the radcals are amazing, the play field is incredible and it comes with lots of extra mods.
The Yellow Brick version of WOZ is a great version and you can argue the best version.
As for as this ad I think its really unfair to give the guy all these downvotes for his ridiculous asking price. If you downvote this asking price you have to almost downvote every single high end pinball game for sale because the prices of everything are thru the roof.
Look at the goofball who just listed a Pirates CE for basically 40k. You have to be as dumb as rocks to pay 40k for that game or just super RICH.
Here is the problem right now, Pirates isn’t really worth 40k, and an LE is not worth 20k either. When one Pirates here and there was coming up for sale somebody with a ton of money doesn’t care it gets sold. Then what happened... a TON of people all try to sell them at the same time to cash in. What was the result of that... no one could sell the game and the price went DOWN. Some people took their ads down others dropped the price as low as 17k just proving the point... no the game isn’t worth 20k when there are 10 for sale.
There is a HANDFUL of people who have so much money the price doesn’t matter and people take from that everyone will pay these prices... no they won’t because they don’t have it,
Is there someone out there willing to pay 18,500 for WOZ probably, but you have to find someone who’s looking for the game where money means nothing because if we’re being honest a used version is worth about 10 to 12k period.
Is the price ridiculous YES 110% so is the Price of Pirates CE and everything between.
Pinball is suppose to be fun and we got people HIGHLIGHTING LOW PLAYS and HIGH PRICES. What is going on here? Play the damn games!!!
But if someone wants to come on here and ask 40k for his Pirates CE WHO CARES! Wish him luck a lot of luck then move on!
Every single person on pinside is trying to get the MAX in trade or sale for their games... some just a little more than others. To each their own.

Yellow edition is the absolute worst. More expensive, less features and looks terrible.

In fact it's the epitome of pinball manufacturers looking at chumps in this hobby and saying you're an idiot, now give me your money. It's an embarrassment.

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

If I thought I could find someone to pay me an ABSURD 18,000 for YBR why not. You know when you go fishing you throw a line out to see if anything will bite... not a reason to downvote because you don't like the price.
The whole idea is comical and ridiculous at the same time. Lastly, I'll bet 85% of the people who downloaded recently sold or tried to sell a pinball game for more a lot more than they paid. Easy to point fingers.

Agree. Seller can ask any price point he wants... I’d do the same thing in this market. Sellers market right now. It’s not always going to be like that.

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Agree. Seller can ask any price point he wants... I’d do the same thing in this market. Sellers market right now. It’s not always going to be like that.

We agree 110%. No reason for downvotes let someone sell their games for what they want its their game. The market will dictate the price people will pay or not pay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-yellow-brick-road-le-4/page/2?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.