(Topic ID: 148614)

For sale: Wizard of Oz RR #230 (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

By little-italy

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 175 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dirtbag66
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Francis_(resized).jpg
ALDS_Rangers_Blue_Jays_Baseball-05f22-1966_(resized).jpg
20160108_204748_(resized).jpg
20160108_204855_(resized).jpg
20160108_204950_(resized).jpg
P1060318_(resized).jpg
P1060315_(resized).jpg
P1060316_(resized).jpg
P1060319_(resized).jpg
P1060317_(resized).jpg
P1060320_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#19 8 years ago

You won't have to pay 9500 for one, but yes, the RR comes with invisiglass, manual, and shaker plus the toys and whatnot added for the LE. Beautiful? Absolutely.

#29 8 years ago

I can only assume that all RRs came as mine did, invisiglass, shaker, manual, and the extra set of sling shot plastics (to be specific about what extra plastics) as well as a little 'WOZ' standup plastic. I have mine on a media stand with the munchkin mayor keyfob hanging out.

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

I just gave a Kaneda post a genuine "thumbs up"! Doesn't that qualify me for one of those new fangled Pinside "achievements"?

Here's a thumbs up for you and I just thumbs up kaneda and rarehero in consecutive posts, I'm off to buy a lottery ticket.

On the note of substance I'm in the camp that if someone makes me an offer that is way low, I'm just gonna pass and say thanks but no thanks. No harm, no foul, I just won't give a game away. I recently accepted an offer on a pin below what I told myself I would take for two reasons - impatience and convenience. So it really hurt neither I nor the buyer who is quite pleased with the game and I've got my new game. That is a win.

Now - for sale thread, someone make a reasonable offer on a machine with lots of great mods.

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Gregorio,
A) kiss my a@$
B) oh you are such a polite low baller. Cash in you hand, ok others pay with food stamps.
I said where I am a buyer that was not an offer. The seller over reacted and 8500 on a 9k ask for a pin that is 9k brand new in box delivered to my home with a free set of extra plastics is not only fair but an expected offer.
The woz crew kool aid is so yummy

No words except this, just because you don't want to pay what someone would want for their WOZ (even a pre-order would take a 1500 loss in your mind) doesn't make the love for WOZ kool-aid. That, and your point B points to other issues that have nothing to do with pinball.

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I don't care if you find it witty and clever or not I just think 90% of what you say is gay and retarded... They're just words! The only reason they are a big deal is because you and people like you decided to make them a big deal. Worry about something important... or just go away!

They are just words...

This must be the suggestion of someone who thinks words just aren't important or don't matter. Or maybe someone who just never learned the value of courtesy. Replace gay and retarded with any other number of slurs based on any 'group' of people, say average white guys, oh wait, some groups haven't been marginalized for decades or longer.

Perhaps it bears repeating that this is a FS thread, not a self-congratulating thread about how inconsiderate one can be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-rr-230-jersey-jack-pinball-2013?tu=shimoda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.