(Topic ID: 148614)

For sale: Wizard of Oz RR #230 (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

By little-italy

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 175 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dirtbag66
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Francis_(resized).jpg
ALDS_Rangers_Blue_Jays_Baseball-05f22-1966_(resized).jpg
20160108_204748_(resized).jpg
20160108_204855_(resized).jpg
20160108_204950_(resized).jpg
P1060318_(resized).jpg
P1060315_(resized).jpg
P1060316_(resized).jpg
P1060319_(resized).jpg
P1060317_(resized).jpg
P1060320_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happilymarried05.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#9 8 years ago

I am sure he has the original shooter if you wanted to replace it. All his machines are in great condition

I have one on the block a couple hours away as well.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from little-italy:

I didn't accept your low ball offer, That's why you didn't pull the Trigger. Good luck with your search.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

9500. Plus the guy's got nearly 1k in mods installed.
GLWTS! Shlockdoc is a buyer at $5500. So...you know...keep that in mind.

Wish i had know i could get one for 5500 before paid for mine :/ i feel cheated

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good point. But now that I think about it, doesn't the RR NOT come with invisiglass? I thought that was something people were bitching about a while back. So if you factor that in along with the mods this guy's put in (if you put value in mods, which I do), it's still not too bad. Not good, but not bad.
So when you coming over to play?

it does come with invisiglass

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from little-italy:

This potential buyer is local to me and he had his friend reach out to me because he has bought from me before and flipped it a couple days later with no intention of keeping it. I know once its sold it's sold, But when I told his friend no at $8500 he went on anther forum complaining, That's why I said what I said.

you may as well just let this thread die Italy. It is turning in to a back and forth when it should just be a for sale thread on your game.

New machines are 9500 not including shipping. Maybe you can get one through a distributor for 9k delivered i don't know, if you can then go do that if you want one, otherwise the man has his price listed for what he thinks is fair. The price on used RR should be between 8500-9k for someone not in a huge hurry to sale. Maybe you can catch someone in a pinch and snag one for 8200 ish but i there is no reason the machine would go for less than that. GLWTS OP at least your ad is getting some attention lol free bumps

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

This thread makes me sad. Grown men complaining back and forth over a 9K toy. I mean, $8,500 isn't a low ball offer at all. That's the issue here. You can't say that a used pin, no matter what mods, is worth about the same as NIB. Isn't there another RR on here for $8700? A lowball offer on a 9K pin would have been 7500-8000.
But that's not even the issue. It's how everyone is behaving of late. This site is getting real depressing. And Rare, before you even jump in, I know what you're going to say, just don't.

I think there are 3 on here for sale, i have one as well. I assume my post has been trolled because i see several "ignored user comment" I don't think it is possible to sell a game on this site in an adult fashion. Bottom line is if you want new buy new if you want a few hundred off and some toys then buy this one. standard are still msrp at 8500 https://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53 ppl can talk about what may or may not happen with price all day but today the prices are what they are. These are games, supposed to be fun, not investments lol. Can you imagine what it would be like if there was a car sales forum like this? omg the insanity

#51 8 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Well if it's not an investment people should expect to take the depreciation loss on a used machine, yeah could you imagine a car sales forum where everyone wanted new prices for used cars? Doubt many would be sold.

No but i can imagine where people would want a fair amount for a used car that has low miles. Same thing, everyone wants something for nothing. Pay for the games or keep it moving. Too may tire kickers. You know what the games are worth, either shell out the dough or don't pretty simple. Good luck getting a grand or more depreciation on a huo game like woz. its like a bunch of high school kids on here, well no i take that back because my son acts more mature and that is hard to believe.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

This might be the case, but it is showing what kind of person the op is to deal with. That helps out the poor sap who was considering making an offer below the asking price.

The seller actually isn't a bad guy. People are so quick to judge others on here. The problem with the internet is it takes away the face to face and human interaction. I picked up an ac/dc from the seller a while back and it was mint. We had our disagreements as well and even a few back and forth's but his machines are nice, fact of the matter is we don't have to like each other but at least if we don't have something nice to say, say nothing at all. As well it is kind of hard to say you know someone by dealing with them via a pinball forum. Everyone on here is guilty of at some point "MAD TYPING" and saying something that probably didn't need to be said. The game is still for sale, everyone just let it be. :/ I also seen this machine in person and it was immaculate then, im pretty sure nothing has changed since then other than maybe more mods. If you base buying a machine from someone on a thread that is up to you, heck if i didn't like someone and they had a game i wanted i would still buy it if the price was right. Doesn't mean we are going to get a beer afterwards.

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

You're right. Just look at the comments section after any news story. Nobody would ever talk like that face-to-face.

I don't know if you are being serious or not but if you are that is very true. When i was retired from active duty law enforcement the court case went on for 5 years. I put myself in a state of depression reading some of the horrible things people said about someone just trying to save lives. Everyone has feelings, everyone gets mad,sad, upset, happy , hurt etc. It's like becasue we are online and not face to face we seem to think it is ok to treat people awful. I hope that one day changes but won't hold my breath. Its one of the main reasons i deleted all social media platforms long ago. I harvest no hard feelings against anyone, even those on my ignored list, i only ignore ppl so i don't get sucked into the negativity. I wish you all a pleasant evening. I am going to go play game of thrones

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Being touchy doesn't make the op a bad guy, just a guy others won't want to deal with. I've bit the heads off people who low ball me. The most recent was someone offering me an unshopped independence day for a Diner. Diner sold in a few days, the independence day took ages and several price drops. Being offered 95 percent of your asking price? Eh, that makes you a bit touchy.

Who knows maybe the guy had a bad day, argument at home, maybe there is more to the pm convo, its just like watching the news all we see is what is given to us. We don't know the whole story but we sure can armchair quarterback...... How bout them skins

#107 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not sold yet at $9k firm? Shocking.

ive seem games sit for sale for months, a buyer will eventually bite, no shocker, its like any other item. It took me 3 months to sell 2 toppers. Just takes the right person looking at the right time

free bump for a good seller

#131 8 years ago

I tell you what someone bring me 8500 cash now large bills and you an have mine

#133 8 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Can you poat a picture of the shooter rod?

lol its stock

#149 8 years ago

There are some helpful people on here but they will usually pm you. The people/trolls who post all the negativity are the attention seekers who make themselves feel better by talking down about others and trying to hurt their sale. 9 out 10 times they don't even know the seller away from pinside. Always just contact the op on a for sale thread that has gone off the rails like this. Also anytime a seller speaks his mind and its not to the liking of the trolls he or she then becomes a dbag etc etc etc etc etc and it goes on and on from day to day over and over. blah blah blah. It used to be funny to me but now i just hit ignore so i don't have to read the crap. What is funny about ignore is they can still see your posts so they respond trying to be a smart ass to you but you can't even see what they are saying lol. Unfortunately for the vast majority of public conversations pinside is a joke, posting without a discussion thread is the best way to go, which is unfortunate because there are some great folks on here. Those folks just stay quiet though instead of letting the high school age antics of the trolls drag them into the bs convo.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happilymarried05.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-rr-230-jersey-jack-pinball-2013?tu=happilymarried05 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.