(Topic ID: 148614)

For sale: Wizard of Oz RR #230 (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

By little-italy

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 175 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dirtbag66
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Francis_(resized).jpg
ALDS_Rangers_Blue_Jays_Baseball-05f22-1966_(resized).jpg
20160108_204748_(resized).jpg
20160108_204855_(resized).jpg
20160108_204950_(resized).jpg
P1060318_(resized).jpg
P1060315_(resized).jpg
P1060316_(resized).jpg
P1060319_(resized).jpg
P1060317_(resized).jpg
P1060320_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Aren't these 9k nib delivered with plastics , invisiglasss, shaker and manual?

9500. Plus the guy's got nearly 1k in mods installed.

GLWTS! Shlockdoc is a buyer at $5500. So...you know...keep that in mind.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

in a thread this week a person bought from Automated in Milford a RR woz delivered all toys for 9k NIB with all the first owner assurances. Yes 5500 and i am a buyer.

Good point. But now that I think about it, doesn't the RR NOT come with invisiglass? I thought that was something people were bitching about a while back. So if you factor that in along with the mods this guy's put in (if you put value in mods, which I do), it's still not too bad. Not good, but not bad.

So when you coming over to play?

#125 8 years ago

The PC police are back. HOORAY!!!

GLWTS, OP!

#127 8 years ago

BTW...I have gay friends (not interested, thank you!) who, when I use that term freely around them, are NOT offended by it. They understand how the term is being used (like the "R" word that offends people so much...I would never actually call a special needs person that, either!). It seems only straight people get offended on behalf of gay people...and they don't really care. That faux moral outrage we see from so many nowadays is complete BS. It's a lazy way to look like you're a wonderful person.

#129 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Yeah I know, old stubborn white dudes are always determined to die out of touch embarrassments to their kids no matter what I say, but hey I only speak the truth.

...or to write sentences that make no sense.

And it's YOUR truth, which is actually opinion. Fact is, you and I would probably get along great if we met...as long as nobody around us did anything gay.

GLWTS, OP!!! (Keeping it on topic!)

#135 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

The "I have gay/black/whatever friends" defense has always been a weak card to play.

You're just jealous because you don't have any. They help me pick out FABULOUS clothes.

And by the way...when I say I have gay friends, I'm TOTALLY talking about Yzfguy and Shlockdoc. Those guys taught me how great teal haberdashery looks with my eyes, and I'm really happy they were able to take advantage of the new laws in New Jersey.

#139 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Thanks beezlebottom

You're welcome. And congrats on your nuptials.

Had that once. Took pills for it and rubbed cream on the affected areas, which was my favorite part.

#142 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Jjp pinball prices are retardly gay high bump

Nothing offensive about that...if you're over 40 and have a sense of humor.

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

To clarify what I meant, "men" acting like bitches pissing all over each other, should probably use the ladies room.

Wow. That was pretty offensive.

#166 8 years ago
Quoted from little-italy:

Woz is off the market.

All this back and forth gave the OP time to play his game and realize how awesome it is.

You're welcome, OP. That, right there, is the value of Pinside: Topics that go off-topic and give you time to think about how foolish it was for you to sell a great machine.

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I mean if the worst insult you can think of is to compare a person to female anatomy and then say they're acting like a woman, then I think that just about defines misogyny right there.

Funny that you don't feel the same way when guys call each other dicks.

People (even my wife!) call me a fat albino dick all the time, and it doesn't bother me at all. Why should it bother women?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-rr-230-jersey-jack-pinball-2013?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.