(Topic ID: 148614)

For sale: Wizard of Oz RR #230 (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

By little-italy

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 175 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dirtbag66
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Francis_(resized).jpg
ALDS_Rangers_Blue_Jays_Baseball-05f22-1966_(resized).jpg
20160108_204748_(resized).jpg
20160108_204855_(resized).jpg
20160108_204950_(resized).jpg
P1060318_(resized).jpg
P1060315_(resized).jpg
P1060316_(resized).jpg
P1060319_(resized).jpg
P1060317_(resized).jpg
P1060320_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 9,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Wizard of Oz RR #230 (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

Added: January 6th, 2016 Ended: January 10th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

MODS ADDED

Red Under Cab lights
Lighted pots
Emerald city
Lightening light Tornado
Balloon Light
Playfield Light Kit (strip lights ,spot lights)
Haunted Forest Lighted Eyes
target Decal's
ToTo Shooter Rod
Lighted winkie Target
Leg Protectors
Witch Castle Well Bricks
Colored Flipper Super bands
Shooter lane Protector
Ball Drop Cliffys
Mylar in Shooter lane.

135 Plays

Came Stock With.
Invisa Glass
Shaker

Item photos

P1060320_(resized).jpg
P1060317_(resized).jpg
P1060319_(resized).jpg
P1060316_(resized).jpg
P1060315_(resized).jpg
P1060318_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Smyrna, SC, US

Seller insights

These are little-italy's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to little-italy's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Drop dead gorgeous! GLWS!

#4 3 years ago

Great machine. Great seller. Someone buy this!

#6 3 years ago

I almost pulled the trigger on this one ... Have wife on board , Then something weird happens ... My common sense says Don't Do It!!!

I will be getting one soon ... Not digging the dog shooter on this pin , Looks uncomfortable and bulky. GLWS

#7 3 years ago

Is it permanent?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is it permanent?

The shooter is easy to replace.

#9 3 years ago

I am sure he has the original shooter if you wanted to replace it. All his machines are in great condition

I have one on the block a couple hours away as well.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

I almost pulled the trigger on this one ... Have wife on board , Then something weird happens ... My common sense says Don't Do It!!!
I will be getting one soon ... Not digging the dog shooter on this pin , Looks uncomfortable and bulky. GLWS

Are you kidding? Replace it with the original.

Bump for a beautiful machine.

#11 3 years ago

Awesome -GLWS

#12 3 years ago

Aren't these 9k nib delivered with plastics , invisiglasss, shaker and manual?

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

I didn't accept your low ball offer, That's why you didn't pull the Trigger. Good luck with your search.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from little-italy:

I didn't accept your low ball offer, That's why you didn't pull the Trigger. Good luck with your search.

#15 3 years ago

Ah-hah!! I KNEW it wasn't the dog shooter!!

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ah-hah!! I KNEW it wasn't the dog shooter!!

Wait so you are saying that the dog shooter had nothing to do with it??!!

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Aren't these 9k nib delivered with plastics , invisiglasss, shaker and manual?

9500. Plus the guy's got nearly 1k in mods installed.

GLWTS! Shlockdoc is a buyer at $5500. So...you know...keep that in mind.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wish i had know i could get one for 5500 before paid for mine :/ i feel cheated

#19 3 years ago

You won't have to pay 9500 for one, but yes, the RR comes with invisiglass, manual, and shaker plus the toys and whatnot added for the LE. Beautiful? Absolutely.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

what was your "low-ball" offer?

#21 3 years ago

Boom! I love it when a lowballer is called out.

GLWS! Game is beautiful.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

in a thread this week a person bought from Automated in Milford a RR woz delivered all toys for 9k NIB with all the first owner assurances. Yes 5500 and i am a buyer.

#23 3 years ago

I just wonder if adding a lot of mods will help sell your machine or hurt it. I'd like to do mods to some of mine but I try to be mindful if I'm ever going to sell it or not.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

in a thread this week a person bought from Automated in Milford a RR woz delivered all toys for 9k NIB with all the first owner assurances. Yes 5500 and i am a buyer.

Good point. But now that I think about it, doesn't the RR NOT come with invisiglass? I thought that was something people were bitching about a while back. So if you factor that in along with the mods this guy's put in (if you put value in mods, which I do), it's still not too bad. Not good, but not bad.

So when you coming over to play?

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good point. But now that I think about it, doesn't the RR NOT come with invisiglass? I thought that was something people were bitching about a while back. So if you factor that in along with the mods this guy's put in (if you put value in mods, which I do), it's still not too bad. Not good, but not bad.

soon - i need to head out west - the RR from automated included the invisiglass the buyer stated. Not my game so i cannot guarantee that.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

the RR from automated included the invisiglass the buyer stated. Not my game so i cannot guarantee that.

I can vouch on this, as I'm the buyer that posted my new RR info last week. Several guys asked me about where and how much. Automated services, RR, invisiglass, shaker, extra plastic set, printed manual, and full warranty for 9k shipped. Not trying to bomb this ad, as this machine with all these Mods looks like a fair deal. Some guys don't want to do Mods themselves, and this machine is packed with them. Glws. Somebody will get a great machine already dialed in and modded.

#27 3 years ago

Beautiful example. Wish I could grab it.

#28 3 years ago

I didn't accept your low ball offer, That's why you didn't pull the Trigger. Good luck with

Ohhhhhhh Snap!!

#29 3 years ago

I can only assume that all RRs came as mine did, invisiglass, shaker, manual, and the extra set of sling shot plastics (to be specific about what extra plastics) as well as a little 'WOZ' standup plastic. I have mine on a media stand with the munchkin mayor keyfob hanging out.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

I can only assume that all RRs came as mine did, invisiglass, shaker, manual, and the extra set of sling shot plastics (to be specific about what extra plastics) as well as a little 'WOZ' standup plastic

Mine included a full set of plastics for entire playfield that automated got specifically for his advantage to sell his machines.

#31 3 years ago

When the MSRP price for the RR was at 9K it did NOT include invisiglass or a manual. When Jack changed the MSRP to $9500 they added the invisiglass and the manual. So while the price went up $500 you did get more. Hope that helps explain some of the differences in pricing.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

When the MSRP price for the RR was at 9K it did NOT include invisiglass or a manual. When Jack changed the MSRP to $9500 they added the invisiglass and the manual. So while the price went up $500 you did get more. Hope that helps explain some of the differences in pricing.

And now you can get the $9,500 MSRP version of the RR delivered to your door for $9,000 by Automated out of CT with the extra plastic set.

#33 3 years ago

I would hardly call 8500.00 low ball ... GLWS ( Shooter is still GAY!! )

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Dummy

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

You're a bit of a putz.

#37 3 years ago

Shoot, ya'll are getting crazier by the moment on this site. Beating up a guy for an offer that isn't even 10% lower than asking price. I'm sure nearly every single one of you that is bashing this guy has tried to negotiate before.

$8.5K is by far not a low ball offer on a $9K machine and it's hardly something I would "call someone out" for as being a low baller. Doesn't have to be accepted but an offer at that amount shows real intention to buy and it's not unfathomable for someone to raise their offer after it has been declined.

#38 3 years ago

In full disclosure ... I did tell him he had to deliver and set it up ... But I said he could keep the shooter.

Another free Bump for the seller because I am such a swell dude.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

In full disclosure ... I did tell him he had to deliver and set it up ... But I said he could keep the shooter.
Another free Bump for the seller because I am such a swell dude.

That does change things a little bit but the mob didn't know that either. Getting closer to that boarder though

Anyways, another bump for a nice game. I'll gracefully leave the thread now...

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

it does come with invisiglass

#41 3 years ago

The good news is now the mob know the Price is somewhere between 8500-9000 ... I did the dirty work for everyone.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Shoot, ya'll are getting crazier by the moment on this site. Beating up a guy for an offer that isn't even 10% lower than asking price. I'm sure nearly every single one of you that is bashing this guy has tried to negotiate before.
$8.5K is by far not a low ball offer on a $9K machine and it's hardly something I would "call someone out" for as being a low baller. Doesn't have to be accepted but an offer at that amount shows real intention to buy and it's not unfathomable for someone to raise their offer after it has been declined.

This potential buyer is local to me and he had his friend reach out to me because he has bought from me before and flipped it a couple days later with no intention of keeping it. I know once its sold it's sold, But when I told his friend no at $8500 he went on anther forum complaining, That's why I said what I said.

#43 3 years ago

This potential buyer is local to me and he had his friend reach out to me because he has bought from me before and flipped it a couple days later with no intention of keeping it. I know once its sold it's sold, But when I told his friend no at $8500 he went on anther forum complaining, That's why I said what I said.

you may as well just let this thread die Italy. It is turning in to a back and forth when it should just be a for sale thread on your game.

New machines are 9500 not including shipping. Maybe you can get one through a distributor for 9k delivered i don't know, if you can then go do that if you want one, otherwise the man has his price listed for what he thinks is fair. The price on used RR should be between 8500-9k for someone not in a huge hurry to sale. Maybe you can catch someone in a pinch and snag one for 8200 ish but i there is no reason the machine would go for less than that. GLWTS OP at least your ad is getting some attention lol free bumps

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I just wonder if adding a lot of mods will help sell your machine or hurt it. I'd like to do mods to some of mine but I try to be mindful if I'm ever going to sell it or not.

A lot of people will tell you they won't pay one extra cent for a modded machine, but I think it depends on the mod -- things like ColorDMD certainly add to the resale value of games. I would say most mods don't make much difference, but a nice tasteful combination of upgrades can certainly improve the overall package. On a WOZ for example, I think most people agree that the GI Spotlight upgrades, lit winky target, and cliffy protectors are all great upgrades. Do they pay for themselves in resale value? Heck no, but they're not worthless either.

On the other hand if you are adding things like additional action figures or other noninteractive plastic toys, or under cab lighting, or other things that are generally a matter of taste, you can't really count on an increase in sale price unless you find the right buyer.

#45 3 years ago

I have just been scolded for using the G word and Talking about " Private Negotiations" By a Mod .... But I can Be Slammed as a Low Baller???

flipped it a couple days later with no intention of keeping it

A Known Low Ball Pin Flipper trying to call me a Pin Flipper and a Low Baller???? ... GOOD ONE !!!!

#46 3 years ago

I bought a nice HUO WozLe for $7900 a few months ago. Are these going up in price now? Sweet if that's the case, great pin!

#47 3 years ago

This thread makes me sad. Grown men complaining back and forth over a 9K toy. I mean, $8,500 isn't a low ball offer at all. That's the issue here. You can't say that a used pin, no matter what mods, is worth about the same as NIB. Isn't there another RR on here for $8700? A lowball offer on a 9K pin would have been 7500-8000.

But that's not even the issue. It's how everyone is behaving of late. This site is getting real depressing. And Rare, before you even jump in, I know what you're going to say, just don't.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

This thread makes me sad. Grown men complaining back and forth over a 9K toy. I mean, $8,500 isn't a low ball offer at all. That's the issue here. You can't say that a used pin, no matter what mods, is worth about the same as NIB. Isn't there another RR on here for $8700? A lowball offer on a 9K pin would have been 7500-8000.
But that's not even the issue. It's how everyone is behaving of late. This site is getting real depressing. And Rare, before you even jump in, I know what you're going to say, just don't.

I think there are 3 on here for sale, i have one as well. I assume my post has been trolled because i see several "ignored user comment" I don't think it is possible to sell a game on this site in an adult fashion. Bottom line is if you want new buy new if you want a few hundred off and some toys then buy this one. standard are still msrp at 8500 https://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53 ppl can talk about what may or may not happen with price all day but today the prices are what they are. These are games, supposed to be fun, not investments lol. Can you imagine what it would be like if there was a car sales forum like this? omg the insanity

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

These are games, supposed to be fun, not investments lol. Can you imagine what it would be like if there was a car sales forum like this? omg the insanity

Well if it's not an investment people should expect to take the depreciation loss on a used machine, yeah could you imagine a car sales forum where everyone wanted new prices for used cars? Doubt many would be sold.

#50 3 years ago

i saw his offer on the bash and no it is not low ball. an offer is just that, you can say no. I am happy for any offers when i am selling something. total over reaction.

"8500.00 Without Toto ... And Free Delivery and Set Up ;D"

"$9000,00 and bring help its heavy. OR :kissass:"

where is the low part?

There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside