(Topic ID: 145742)

For sale: Wizard of Oz LE(Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

By mattster

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mattster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Wizard of Oz LE(Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

Added: December 3rd, 2015 Ended: January 1st, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

<400 plays, original owner, beautiful condition, has Mezelmods lighted tornado and 2D Emerald city. Build date is [phone number removed] More pics available upon request. Located in Norfolk, VA 23503. $7500 firm. Will consider shipping if I can't find a buyer willing to pick-up.

Item photos

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Norfolk, VA, US

Seller insights

These are mattster's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to mattster's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Does this have the printed cabinet / clearcoat that JJP abandoned after the first few hundred?
Any lightboard replacements?

Thanks ! Beautiful machine!!

#3 4 years ago

Double post.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Does this have the printed cabinet / clearcoat that JJP abandoned after the first few hundred?

It is an LE. All LEs have the clear coat cabinets.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Ruby Red's have decals and are LEs

All the ECLE have Clearciated cabs

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Ruby Red's have decals and are LEs
All the ECLE have Clearciated cabs

Ruby Reds are not LEs. They have a number, but not an "of". They will build them until their screwdrivers fall off. No limit.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Ruby Reds are not LEs. They have a number, but not an "of". They will build them until their screwdrivers fall off. No limit.

They are limited to 1500 units. http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/wizard-of-oz-75th-anniversary-edition/

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=155&idcategory=2

Says limited to 1500

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

My understanding, and I may be completely wrong here as it was coming from someone else, is that the first few hundred true LE's (the first ones) had clearcoated cabs. That was way too expensive on a process and decals were made for the rest of the LE's? That is where I am now confused and why I asked the question that I did. Still would like to know this from the seller but maybe someone can verify / educate me on this. Thanks.

#10 4 years ago

Al ECLE's have direct print cabinets.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

My understanding, and I may be completely wrong here as it was coming from someone else, is that the first few hundred true LE's (the first ones) had clearcoated cabs. That was way too expensive on a process and decals were made for the rest of the LE's? That is where I am now confused and why I asked the question that I did. Still would like to know this from the seller but maybe someone can verify / educate me on this. Thanks.

Emerald City LE's all had direct print clear coated cabs. The numbered standards only had a couple hundred receive the direct print clear coated cabs. The remaining numbered standards received decals.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Emerald City LE's all had direct print clear coated cabs. The numbered standards only had a couple hundred receive the direct print clear coated cabs. The remaining numbered standards received decals.

so which does this one have?

#13 4 years ago

It's an ECLE - direct print clear coated

#14 4 years ago

I'm very surprised these have held their value with supply now caught up.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I'm very surprised these have held their value with supply now caught up.

I'm also very pleased and amazed at how WOZ has held it's value. The license runs out in 2016 (though it may be renewed) and Hobbit will likely run the next two years so we might not see any more WOZ's produced. $7,500 is a good fair price for an ECLE and just in time for Christmas. GLWS!

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

One light board replaced in 2014. Thanks for the bumps everybody.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I seriously thought Jack had put the kibosh on having unlimited limited editions. Guess I was wrong.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I seriously thought Jack had put the kibosh on having unlimited limited editions. Guess I was wrong.

Very confusing, so the tag says 0113/1000, does this not mean its the 113th machine of 1,000 of the first 1,000 Emerald City Limited Editions?

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Very confusing, so the tag says 0113/1000, does this not mean its the 113th machine of 1,000 of the first 1,000 Emerald City Limited Editions?

There's only 1,000 ECLE's.

#20 4 years ago

If you weren't 10 hours away I'd be there to pick this up today. GLWS, if I could find one for 7500 nearby I'd be driving.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

If you weren't 10 hours away I'd be there to pick this up today. GLWS, if I could find one for 7500 nearby I'd be driving.

10 hours ain't that bad. Make an extended weekend trip out of it, go up on Friday. Check out some of Virginia on Saturday, load up and return home on Sunday with machine in tow .

#22 4 years ago

Luckily may have found one about half that distance. Though I've driven through Virginia before, very pretty.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

The number on the apron "tag" has no correlation to when machines where actually built. Owners got to pick those numbers on their own. You have to go to the "build date" to find out approximately when a machine was built.

#24 4 years ago

Game is sold. Had alot of interest. Good luck to everyone still looking.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside