(Topic ID: 125279)

For sale: Wizard of Oz LE (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

By ChrisHibler

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reynolds531.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#17 8 years ago

It does beg the question: why sell a NIB machine? If it is a personal issue then no reply expected.

Full disclosure on this: the op is working on three power boards of mine.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

No worries. It's nothing personal. I don't need the cash.
Why am I selling? I was one of the first to purchase and one of the very last to be delivered. It took 3 long years to arrive after several intermediate false promise dates. Over the three years, I simply lost the fire for the game. I like the theme, it's a spectacularly beautiful game...but I've lost the fire.
It's tough to explain, and it's an odd feeling. It arrived, and I didn't want to play it before putting on the protectors. I never got around to putting them on and so I haven't played it. Never installed the balls. I get to play one that a friend has on location, and I enjoy that.
So that's the story. Nothing wrong with it. As mentioned above, it's perfect and has the latest 7.5V lamp boards.
Regards,
Chris

I know exactly how you feel. I waited three years for delivery. Once it arrived, I had so many issues with my WOZ that when I finally got it to work, the thrill was gone. My daughter loves to play WOZ and that keeps it it the house

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reynolds531.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-le-jersey-jack-pinball-2013?tu=reynolds531 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.