(Topic ID: 153242)

For sale: Wizard of Oz (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

By pindome

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jlm33
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1226_1_(resized).jpg
IMG_1225_1_(resized).jpg
Tin_foil_hat_2_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindome.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Wizard of Oz (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2013)

Added: 2016-02-26 05:00:17 UTC • Ended: March 3rd, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,900 (Firm)

Price is firm

I am the original owner of this game. This is a Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition --- GAME # 100. This is a late model game built 6/6/2014 (I asked Jack to hold off to the end of the run because of the board issues). This game has the direct print cabinet. I have the Mega Manual (printed edition) signed by Jersey Jack. I have the Wizard of Oz translight also signed by Jersey Jack. I added Matt's Emerald City. I also have the kit for the Illuminated Tree Eyes (not installed). I have the stickers for BALL and RAINBOW (not installed). I have all the original packaged goodies that Jack sent with the game.

The game has about 500 plays. I believe the game is running version 5.05 I have not updated to the new operating system, I understand it is quite a nice upgrade.

The game is in Excellent condition, it looks like it came straight out of the box.

There is an issue with the Monkey Door (not opening). It is my understanding that the screw/nut needs to be tightened.

There is an issue with the arm on the Munchkin Hut that needs to be adjusted (the arm does not go up when a ball goes up the ramp.

I am looking to sell the game because I have a very early order for a Hobbit and want to make room for that game which Jen told me is close to shipping.

I have priced the game at a very reasonable price, especially with the many extras I have purchased. This is a firm price.

The game is located in the Lake Tahoe area. Halfway between Sacramento CA and Reno NV. I am not interested in shipping the game, I would not even begin to know how to do this.

I have not enclosed any pictures of the game, it looks like an WOZECLE - HUO and I am not sure how to upload pictures.

I have been a Pinside member and donator for about five years, mostly as a lurker. Thank you Robin for having such a wonderful site and the opportunity to sell my game to fellow Pinsiders.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pindome's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pindome's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Venice, IT

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Whoops, location Venice. Somebody overseas is gonna get a great deal!

Game is located in Lake Tahoe, USA

Game has always been in Lake Tahoe. I am not in Italy now.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Will you do a cash and carry?

Yes of course.

The skiing is phenomenal now come by get a great deal on WOZ and enjoy some of the best skiing we have had in years.

#13 8 years ago

This is it for me tonight, and a very early ski day tomorrow. It will be a while till I can get back to those that have an interest in this game.

Thank you all for your well wishes.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Really? Well I'll explain it to you. How long a pinsider has been a member has everything to do with the validity of a "for sale" thread. It is highly unlikely someone would create a fictitious account 4 years in advance with the intention of swindling another member out of money. Especially since shipping or money transfers are not what he is looking for. CASH IN PERSON is pretty difficult to rip someone off for. The one who made the comment about this sale, on the contrary, was telling people to stay away from this deal with his very first post.
Often times we see new accounts with fictitious pins for sale but I've personally never seen a 4 year preconceived fake account.
If someone has questions about the authenticity of the item a simple "I would be careful" or "sounds too good to be true" would be received much better then what was said. So yeah, I stuck up for the op on this.

Just got in form an awesome day in the back country and Ice was right almost 100 posts.

Thanks Chris for such a nice post and all the rest of you guys who had nice things to say.

I sold my original owner HUO, Pirates of the Caribbean a few years ago for around $2,000 (way below market) to a fellow Pinsider. It is not always about the money. He went on to become a friend and we met at Expo a couple of times. He even offered for us to stay in his rental homes - maybe one day. He ordered two WOZECLE's one of them the very last numbers of the run. (some of you will know of whom I speak) I won't use his name since I have not spoken with him but he is a very well respected Pinsider and has been for many years.

I have not looked at my PM's yet. I will get to them after a late lunch. And to show you what a crook I am (according to some) I will include a free lift ticket to either Northstar, Kirkwood, Canyons, Vail or Heavenly. If you come for the game and have time we can do a few turns together. Also only five steps down to get the game to the street.

I hope to find someone who really wants a WOZECLE for there own personal use and may not have been able to afford the ones that are on the market currently, of course I have no control of what happens to game after it leaves our home.

Ice I have a box of tickets to Squaw let me know when you are up and we can do a few turns together.

Lunch and then I'll get to the PM"s

#80 8 years ago

Thank You all for the well wishes on this sale. The game is sold (pending pickup this weekend) to a really great guy who is over the top excited about having a late model WOZECLE. Small world, turns out we have a few Pinside friends in common. Thank you all who offered more than the asking price, the game was sold for the original asking price.

Thank you for the very generous offers of pinball, wine and beer one day, I hope to send out a PM and take you guys up on those offers.

#102 8 years ago

The game has been sold for the listed price.

I received so many PM's, I apologize for not being able to answer every one of them. I will try to answer a few of the questions in this post.

The buyer is Jvspin a long time, very well respected Pinsider. I choose Jim because he lives in an area where we may have some mutual friends (which we did). I liked that he was a heart+ donor to our Pinside community. He picked the game up in person because I did not want to ship it.

Our transaction went great, with Jim inviting my wife and I to stay at his home when we come to California Extreme. Sure, I could have sold my game for more on Craig's List or eBay but I may not have met Jim - money comes and goes but friends can be forever. Our game went to a very good home where its pristine condition was really appreciated.

Jim said he may post a few pictures of the game for you naysayers out there that need proof.

Ryan I am sorry that I do not have another WOECLE to sell you, I wish you good luck in your search.

Depending on what Pat's game is there may be a Hobbit Special Edition up for sale at a pretty good price in the not to distant future : ))

Thanks to everyone who had such nice things to say and the wonderful invitations.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindome.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-jersey-jack-pinball-2013-2021?tu=pindome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.