IMG_5690 (resized).JPG
IMG_5691 (resized).JPG
IMG_5688 (resized).JPG
IMG_5689 (resized).JPG
IMG_5687 (resized).JPG
IMG_5685 (resized).JPG
IMG_5686 (resized).JPG
IMG_5684 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: WOZ ECLE W/ 2.0 Lighting Kit

Added: 2019-09-24 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 3 times (May 18th, 2020) • Ended: June 5th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,200 (OBO)

Open for offers

I will try try this one again - coronavirus got in the way of the last sale. I will need to sell this one in a socially distanced manner - I can wrap it up however you want it and have it ready to go in my garage - drive right up and no steps.

This one has the old boards in it, they are beginning to go, so I bought the WOZ 2.0 Lighting Upgrade Kit for $800. It is not installed, but is new in the box and included in the price.

Better pics if you need them - just let me know. Game's in nice shape and is all stock. The ECLE has the wooden apron signed by everyone, beautiful green powder coated armor and is super pretty. I am the original owner. Haven't updated the software in a while.

I prefer local pick up, but will prepare this for shipping, but you will need to set it up with the carrier.

Item photos

IMG_5684 (resized).JPG
IMG_5685 (resized).JPG
IMG_5686 (resized).JPG
IMG_5687 (resized).JPG
IMG_5688 (resized).JPG
IMG_5689 (resized).JPG
IMG_5690 (resized).JPG
IMG_5691 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are RTR's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to RTR's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Franklin, TN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

#2 4 years ago

Bump for a fantabulous seller, this guy is stellar - no worries here!! I completely vouch for me.

#3 4 years ago

A couple of PMs on this one, but no firm offers as yet. Oddly 3 offers on my WCS, which is not for sale (says my wife)....

#4 4 years ago

Changed my mind on shipping - I can prepare this game for shipping that you arrange if you are not close enough to pick up.

#5 4 years ago

Also - If you buy this or any of the other 3 pins I have for sale - I can deliver it/them to the Sevierville TN coin op auction this weekend (Oct 5th)!

#6 4 years ago

Last chance for a free ride to the Sevierville auction on Saturday! Let me know prior to Friday so I can make plans to bring Captain Jack Sparrow, WOZ ECLE or Tron LE. Sopranos is sold.

3 weeks later
#7 4 years ago

Trying to stir up a little controversy so my sales thread stays bumped.

Question: What kind of bear is best?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Question: What kind of bear is best?

Debatable.gifDebatable.gif

#9 4 years ago

Price drop Bump!

#10 4 years ago

I've always wanted to be a cheerleader, unfortunately I always end up at the top, lol

#11 4 years ago

Bump for a super seller! I have seen this game and it will not disappoint!

1 week later
#12 4 years ago

Still here!!

1 week later
#13 4 years ago

3 down 1 to go - WOZ ECLE still here!

1 week later
#14 4 years ago

Sunday Bump!

1 week later
#15 4 years ago

Price drop in time for Christmas bump!

#16 4 years ago

Also I will consider trades with AFM, MBr, or a HEP TZ.

2 months later
#17 4 years ago

OK, this is back on the block - so here is a bump!

#18 4 years ago

Damn it, it's on the East Coast bump!

#19 4 years ago

This is a crazy good deal. Personally I would sell the light board kit on it's own for $750 and the game for $7500.

#20 4 years ago

Dang I do miss my WOZECLE and your Le number is coincidently my birthday...so very tempting

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

Dang I do miss my WOZECLE and your Le number is coincidently my birthday...so very tempting

Is it coincidence or is it fate?!

#22 4 years ago

Bump for a great seller!

#23 4 years ago

No shit. If only you were about 2.5 hours closer.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

I miss your WOZ too!!! Lol. This is a hell of a drive for me though.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

No shit. If only you were about 2.5 hours closer.

I have 2 of your wishlist machines - TZ and STTNG - buy them both and I will drive 2.5 hours closer to you!

#26 4 years ago

How is this not sold? I guess people really dont want to install the 2.0 kit.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Walleyefisher:

How is this not sold? I guess people really dont want to install the 2.0 kit.

I said it in another post, I just think people are looking at newer machines not to mention JJP getting ready to announce their next machine.

WoZ has been out for 7 years. Although it’s a great game there’s been numerous titles release since with more in the near future.

#28 4 years ago

I've had 3 PMs inquiring about the kit, lol.

I will sell the kit alone - it's expensive at $7500 - but it comes with a free WOZ!

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I've had 3 PMs inquiring about the kit, lol.
I will sell the kit alone - it's expensive at $7500 - but it comes with a free WOZ!

I’ll buy it ONLY if you charge me shipping on the kit alone and the machine comes with it

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I’ll buy it ONLY if you charge me shipping on the kit alone and the machine comes with it

Wish I were closer!!

#31 4 years ago

Couple of PMs now that involve the machine and the kit! Nothing solid yet, so if you are interested......

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Wish I were closer!!

lol Touché bump

#33 4 years ago

I'm tempted. 9.5 hr drive, would need to sell to make room and funds...Someone would be doing me the favor if they bought it!

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm tempted. 9.5 hr drive, would need to sell to make room and funds...Someone would be doing me the favor if they bought it!

Well, you should buy my Ironman VE while you are down here. It's a refinery edition and is freaking awesome. 2 pins makes it worth the trip.....

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I have 2 of your wishlist machines - TZ and STTNG - buy them both and I will drive 2.5 hours closer to you!

Bundle deal huh? $11k for STTNG and WoZ and I'm getting in the truck. Might be getting divorce papers soon. Lol.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Bundle deal huh? $11k for STTNG and WoZ and I'm getting in the truck. Might be getting divorce papers soon. Lol.

A divorce might set you back a bit more than 11k....

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I said it in another post, I just think people are looking at newer machines not to mention JJP getting ready to announce their next machine.
WoZ has been out for 7 years. Although it’s a great game there’s been numerous titles release since with more in the near future.

Ya but WoZ is better game

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Walleyefisher:

Ya but WoZ is better game

Oh I agree thus the reason I am looking for one BUT RTR refuses to pay for shipping

BUMP

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Oh I agree thus the reason I am looking for one BUT RTR refuses to pay for shipping
BUMP

Shipping is now free with a free WOZ ECLE pin when you buy the 2.0 Board Kit for $8,000!

This deal wont last long!!

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Shipping is now free with a free WOZ ECLE pin when you buy the 2.0 Board Kit for $8,000!

Lmao. Love it. Free shipping always makes things better!!!

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Im going to hold off for the NO SALES TAX sale!

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Im going to hold off for the NO SALES TAX sale!

BOGO

#43 4 years ago

Price drop bump! I will take 6500 for the pin without the lighting kit. 7200 with it. Come steal this WOZ!

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

They can release as many new games as they want, but WOZ was their first game, designed to impress on every level with no compromise on cost.

I honestly don’t think JJP pushed pinball that far ever since. And I do believe that after JJPOTC they hired a CFO who’s been trying to make the company profitable thus aiming at cheaper built games.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Price drop bump! I will take 6500 for the pin without the lighting kit. 7200 with it. Come steal this WOZ!

This is a steal. Remember, the Emerald City edition, like this one, features the phenomenal direct print cabinet, which is the most spectacular cabinet art technique ever produced. JJP had a falling out with the direct print vendor at the end of the ECLE run.

The later Standard versions, and all Ruby Red and Yellow Brick Road editions all have nice, but inferior cabinet art applications. Radcals are okay; but, the direct print shines like a high gloss, freshly waxed playfield.

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

This is a steal. Remember, the Emerald City edition, like this one, features the phenomenal direct print cabinet, which is the most spectacular cabinet art technique ever produced. JJP had a falling out with the direct print vendor at the end of the ECLE run.
The later Standard versions, and all Ruby Red and Yellow Brick Road editions all have nice, but inferior cabinet art applications. Radcals are okay; but, the direct print shines like a high gloss, freshly waxed playfield.

That's true - maybe ECLE is the only true WOZ LE? They wont ever do that direct print again and it is striking. Maybe I should keep it....

#47 4 years ago

OK, a few PMs, but nothing solid yet - still here bump!

#48 4 years ago

Great price.

#49 4 years ago

Ping me with that light kit if you still have after sale.

#50 4 years ago

WOZ is sold pending pick up and payment!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-emerald-city-le-20-lighting-kit-incl?hl=apinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.