IMG_7156.JPG
IMG_7153.JPG
IMG_7152.JPG
IMG_7151.JPG
IMG_7150.JPG
IMG_7149.JPG
IMG_7146.JPG
IMG_7145.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Wizard of Oz ECLE #95

Added: 2022-10-16 01:58:41 UTC • Ended: October 30th, 2022
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 9,500

This game has been well taken care of and is in the same spot it was first unboxed at about 9 years ago. It is a not only a beautiful game, but a pristine example.

Photos show installed mods (like the castle, witch cage, custom lighted shooter knob, 3-d Emerald City on backboard, cyclone and the firelights next to the "Wizard" scoop, followed by photos of locations one might find normal wear spots. I can't find any nicks or wear spots on this game, please ask for any other photos you would like, but know that a serious buyer should inspect the game before purchase. The cabinet art is beautiful, this game was always covered when not in play, and I think it has the "direct-to-cab" artwork only available in the beginning.

There are several uninstalled mods included, too. One is the complete Cliffy Protector set. The other is a set of 7.5v LED light boards for the playfield lighting. Others too, like the Haunted Forest Tree lighting and the Winkie target. This game is running 6.5 code, so buyer may want to update to present code.

About the LED RGB light boards: It is my understanding that when these games were first released, the Emerald City edition with the beautiful green powder coat had a lighting issue on some games. In time, Jersey Jack Pinball rectified this problem with a complete "2.0 kit" you could purchase for playfield lighting. I did not purchase it because my game did not display the problem some people were having- LED boards failing on a somewhat regular or occasional basis.

Over the course of 9 years, I only had to replace 2 LED light boards which JJP supplied to me free and they can document this fact. In the meantime, I purchased a complete set of the modified 7.5v boards which were supposed to solve the issue some owners were having. I kept it as back-up as I did not experience issues except the 2 mentioned above. This 7.5v set is included with the sale of this game. I know of a supplier who I believe can source the complete "2.0 kit" and will share that information with the buyer if he or she wants to go that route.

I can't guarantee anything with the LED light boards and the information above is not meant to be a complete essay of the problem; just what is my understanding and personal experience with my game. I am disclosing my experience here as I would like the seller to do for me if I was buying it. I am an honest, occasional seller (who would rather keep every pinball I have owned but just can't) with good feedback, and I want to keep it that way. If the buyer wants to purchase a "2.0 kit", this game is priced low enough for you to do that.

This game works as it should and has no known issues. I regret having to sell it but can't keep every toy.

The original JJP non-reflective playfield glass is still installed. Also includes "Title Deed" (Cert of Authenticity that came with the Emerald City Edition) and original manual on CD rom.

Local cash sale, as is, where is. This game has 4 porch steps to ground level. Strong friends will help us get it safely down them. WOZ is built like a brick house, so it is HEAVY, full of toys and they don't make pins like this one anymore- which makes this a screamin' deal!

Any questions? Please ask. I would like to sell to a local person who will appreciate the game and will take the time to inspect it in person.

Item photos

IMG_7151.JPG
IMG_7150.JPG
IMG_7149.JPG
IMG_7152.JPG
IMG_7142.JPG
IMG_7144.JPG
IMG_7145.JPG
IMG_7146.JPG
IMG_7155 (resized).JPG
IMG_7156.JPG
IMG_7157.JPG
IMG_7153.JPG
IMG_7158.JPG
IMG_7159.JPG
IMG_7160.JPG
IMG_7163.JPG
IMG_7164.JPG
IMG_7166.JPG
IMG_0735.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinballnut's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

pinballnut has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinballnut's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Vacaville, California, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 1 year ago

Great price for a beautiful game

#3 1 year ago

Nicest Woz I have ever seen and played. (Im a Former Ruby Red Owner). Buy with confidence excellent seller.

#4 1 year ago

Great price!

Glad you mentioned it still had the Invisiglass on it. I’m the third owner of my RR WOZ and the first owner took the glass off when he sold it to the second owner. I still haven’t gotten around to buying some Voodoo or PRI for it.

#5 1 year ago

Well crap.. I’ve been waiting for long time to pop around, but nothing.. got in band wagon for TNA CE.

Man, I’d pick this up… GLWTS this blows.

#6 1 year ago

GULP, I think I paid about $3k too much for mine (but I am super happy with it, love WOZ)! Great looking game, someone is going to get a sweet deal

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Nicest Woz I have ever seen and played. (Im a Former Ruby Red Owner). Buy with confidence excellent seller.

+1 , great looking and playing game. He takes great care of all of his games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 91.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-ecle-95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.