Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

80B1CBDC-8309-4095-A8CE-BD177546447C (resized).jpeg
29153E2C-7451-4245-AAAD-ABB278802371 (resized).jpeg
60480AC1-330B-4EDB-B8F8-CA918C9AD87B (resized).jpeg
3F8BAB0A-5B0F-4F5B-9598-240B70EB60BE (resized).jpeg
E948184D-E1C0-4FF8-A9D3-4008768A3E47 (resized).jpeg
FA877BFD-6353-460B-B088-66C2F847F0C1 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Wizard of Oz

Added: 2021-05-01 10:09:21 UTC • Ended: June 13th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

3 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 8,900 (OBO)

Price is firm
Open for offers

Item description

Huo woz standard #836/1000. Original owner
Bought this nib from joe at pinballstar.
Part of a large collection only played by his wife andnot to many plays.
Machine looks and plays brand new.
Has the second set of light boards jjp used after first style as this was a later build standard.
Invisiglass and shaker.

- will also do trade plus cash. for Jurassic park stern or infinity quest or White water

Item photos

29153E2C-7451-4245-AAAD-ABB278802371 (resized).jpeg
3F8BAB0A-5B0F-4F5B-9598-240B70EB60BE (resized).jpeg
60480AC1-330B-4EDB-B8F8-CA918C9AD87B (resized).jpeg
80B1CBDC-8309-4095-A8CE-BD177546447C (resized).jpeg
E948184D-E1C0-4FF8-A9D3-4008768A3E47 (resized).jpeg
FA877BFD-6353-460B-B088-66C2F847F0C1 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are radiomoz's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

91.0%

Go to radiomoz's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Newburgh, NY, US

#2 2 years ago

W.....what

I mean, where do I start? One, there is, like, no pics. Two, there is no description as to what boards are in there. Three, and this is a big one, this is the base model. Like... good luck, op.

#3 2 years ago

I hope you get your 10,000 I do. And no disrespect meant to this seller, But I have to say that this is a sign that we are at or close to a market top. Time to try to cash out of everything you own and raise cash. And I don't mean just pinball.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

I hope you get your 10,000 I do. And no disrespect meant to this seller, But I have to say that this is a sign that we are at or close to a market top. Time to try to cash out of everything you own and raise cash. And I don't mean just pinball.

Not everything but definitely a lot. I don’t think I could get more than what I paid for tmnt LE but then other titles especially jjp pins are in high demand. It’s a good time to sell that’s for sure.

#5 2 years ago

All these New Yorkers smoking all that weed that Cuomo just legalized are nuts!! $10k for a base model standard WoZ?? Crazy man. Just crazy. $7500 more likely. But heck, some poor sap will stoop down I’m sure. GLWTS

#6 2 years ago

This is a great deal on a rare game. Someone snatch this up so I can list my ecle for 15k

#7 2 years ago

I won’t comment on the price - or all that new legal weed - but I’ve sold a game to radiomoz and he’s legit. Very nice guy and an enthusiastic pinball fan.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I won’t comment on the price - or all that new legal weed - but I’ve sold a game to radiomoz and he’s legit. Very nice guy and an enthusiastic pinball fan.

I am sure he is nice and enthusiastic. Has 0 to do with asking price or eventual selling price. I could care less if he was asking 15k, or if someone, pays 15k.

#9 2 years ago

I'm literally sick to my stomach.

#10 2 years ago

I’ve sold a game to radiomoz and he’s legit. Very nice guy and an enthusiastic pinball fan.

and for those wondering.. he's also a scorpio, loves long walks on the beach, and is great with kids!

#11 2 years ago

Need an under cabinet pic though... make sure there is no gum.....

#12 2 years ago

i paid 11k for my yellow brick rd edition with pinstadiums and only 50 plays, just 2 months ago.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

i paid 11k for my yellow brick rd edition with pinstadiums and only 50 plays, just 2 months ago.

Personally, I think that is a few grand way too much for that edition.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The gold brick edition?

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

He had 2k in other mods as well. I had searched for a long time and couldn't find one.

#16 2 years ago

There is nothing wrong with trying to get 10,000 for this machine. It's just a sign that we are close to a top of an economic cycle. If you reading this and you own anything that you can't afford to lose money on. This is the time to sell. Stocks, real estate, doggy coin. Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. This will not last.

#17 2 years ago

you forgot delusional.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

If you reading this and you own anything that you can't afford to lose money on. This is the time to sell. Stocks, real estate, doggy coin. Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. This will not last.

I almost think it's the other way around. A tide of inflation is around the corner and the price of everything will be going up. It's better to have your funds tied up in something that moves with inflation, than sitting around in cash. Just a guess, of course, as nobody knows what tomorrow will bring.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

and for those wondering.. he's also a scorpio, loves long walks on the beach, and is great with kids!

Enjoys a good cab and his favorite color is magenta!

#20 2 years ago

Have prices ever gone down in this hobby? Serious question. I don’t know the answer. And I don’t mean on the odd pin but for the market overall. They haven’t since I’ve gotten into it.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Have prices ever gone down in this hobby? Serious question. I don’t know the answer. And I don’t mean on the odd pin but for the market overall. They haven’t since I’ve gotten into it.

You have to consider pins were basically junk, landfill items that operators used to make money then tossed or sold for pennies on the dollar at one time. I personally had operators call me to come clean out their storage or warehouse for a couple hundred bucks to free just to get rid of them. This was when I started buying in year 2000. Since then prices on everything has been going up until around 2009 recession. Then they slowed down for a little. Skip to 2013 more and more places like barcades and arcades bringing pinball back to public to play. More and more new people getting into the hobby. Since then prices have been on a steady rise with no end in sight. The only thing I saw where prices have gone down is with old woodrail games. Of course this is just my personal view of buying and selling over a thousand games since then.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

All these New Yorkers smoking all that weed that Cuomo just legalized are nuts!! $10k for a base model standard WoZ?? Crazy man. Just crazy. $7500 more likely. But heck, some poor sap will stoop down I’m sure. GLWTS

Thank god the law changed and now us New Yorkers can FINALLY smoke some weed!

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Never stopped anyone in NYC

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

#25 2 years ago

I always look at pricing like this, as the “I don’t want to sell it price”. Meaning, I really don’t want to sell it but if someone is willing to give me a ridiculous amount of money, I’ll sell.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from SgtStryker:

I always look at pricing like this, as the “I don’t want to sell it price”. Meaning, I really don’t want to sell it but if someone is willing to give me a ridiculous amount of money, I’ll sell.

Usually posted that way to satisfy a demand from the spouse that something be sold... “I’m trying to sell it honey, the market just isn’t moving lately”.

#29 2 years ago

I noticed a note in one of the other Wizard of Oz ads about this pin. Interesting and explains the sky high price.

#30 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Huo woz standard #836/1000 Bought this nib from joe at pinballstar. Part of a large collection only played by the wife and i so not to many plays. Machine looks and plays brand new...”
2021-04-29
Wilkes-barre, PA
Archived after: 311 days
Viewed: 1741 times

He must have beaten this game quickly...

#31 2 years ago

radiomoz ... Like shorts on the stock market, the WOZ you have has dropped tremendously and is now only worth around 6k. But I’ll give you 6100.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-104?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.