20161206_223622 (resized).jpg
20161206_223520 (resized).jpg
20161206_223545 (resized).jpg
20160906_142356 (resized).jpg
20160929_130014 (resized).jpg
20160905_114730 (resized).jpg
20160905_114742 (resized).jpg
20161011_114959 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Wizard of Oz Standard HUO $6900

Added: 2016-11-25 19:48:40 UTC • Ended: December 15th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,900 (OBO)

Open for offers

WOZ standard built late 2015 bought in May 2016 new. Has invisiglass, shaker, castle walls, witches well, lit winkie target, full decal kit, 3d emerald city, munchkin cliffy and ive added lights under apron and slings for more GI lightning. Cabnient is in perfect condition. Has low plays. also includes a extra complete plastic kit. I also put clear rubbers on the lower slings and superbands on all the flippers. Game plays great!

Shipping only to known active members, buyer sets up shipping and pays in full first

Item photos

20161011_114959 (resized).jpg
20160905_114742 (resized).jpg
20160905_114730 (resized).jpg
20160929_130014 (resized).jpg
20160906_142356 (resized).jpg
20161206_223545 (resized).jpg
20161206_223520 (resized).jpg
20161206_223622 (resized).jpg
20161206_223611 (resized).jpg
20161206_223649 (resized).jpg
20161206_223813 (resized).jpg
20161206_223825 (resized).jpg
20161208_085952 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Phbooms's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Phbooms's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

York Haven, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

#2 7 years ago

Wish ya wanted a creech bump

#3 7 years ago

Great deal!

#4 7 years ago

Nice upgrades!

#5 7 years ago

Thanks! I was going to add mirror blades and tornado mod from mezel to finish it off but never got around to buying them.

Thanks! Figure price was fair and the mods sweeten the game up nicely.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Wish ya wanted a creech bump

Man thanks for the offer Creech is a cool game (see you have a AC/DC ) but im looking for a newer similar aged game.

#6 7 years ago

Sorry to hijack ur face thread. If I could ask, were did u get the light up target and is it hard to install?

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from gipinball:

were did u get the light up target and is it hard to install?

https://mezelmods.com/collections/wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods

It is fairly easy to install. The instructions are good. The only downside is that it stays lit during lights out mode.

This is a great price for a loaded WOZ standard. I just sold my standard with shaker and glass but no mods for 7k.

#8 7 years ago

Wow, what a great game and loaded for a good price. If I wasn't trying to downsize I'd be all over this one!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from gipinball:

Sorry to hijack ur face thread. If I could ask, were did u get the light up target and is it hard to install?

dont buy Mezels it will break. i got mine from indypinhead on here. look in the market for his ad.

#10 7 years ago

Any interest in a huo pirates of the caribbean plus cash?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Any interest in a huo pirates of the caribbean plus cash?

no sorry. my kids would love it but not really what im looking for. thanks though for offer

#12 7 years ago

No need to worry about the price police showing up all over this post. I feel obligated to represent the underpriced police though on this one. A real beauty, plays like a dream, better than any WOZ I've ever played and plays better than the majority of other pinball machines I've played as well. I'll be sad to see this one go. Seller is legit, known him over 20 years. Really wish I could take this one home.

#13 7 years ago

Sunday bump

#14 7 years ago

Damn that's a great price with all those mods!! GLWS

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Damn that's a great price with all those mods!! GLWS

Thanks man! Trying to price it where buyer is happy and im happy still too.

#16 7 years ago

Gameplay video bump

#17 7 years ago

Would you consider selling plastics separate?

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Would you consider selling plastics separate?

no sorry they go with game

#19 7 years ago

monday bump

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

no sorry they go with game

If you change your mind, shoot me a pm

#21 7 years ago

Great game

#22 7 years ago

Thanks man. Lots of good offers but not exactly what im looking for yet.

#23 7 years ago

put new video up where i played slightly better

#24 7 years ago

price drop bump

#25 7 years ago

Interested in a really nice Williams Indiana jones?

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Interested in a really nice Williams Indiana jones?

i do like IJ but i have a friend that lends(rents) me games till im bored of them and that is one i can grab any time or play at his place. thanks for offer though!

#27 7 years ago

I'd give up my congo and 24 for this woz. If op not interested maybe someone can buy and trade? Either way bump it to the top.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I'd give up my congo and 24 for this woz. If op not interested maybe someone can buy and trade? Either way bump it to the top.

sorry but only looking for 2012 or newer games but prefer cash deal. thanks for interest though!

#29 7 years ago

One sold for $6800 in similar shape in MN. So you're in the correct price range.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

One sold for $6800 in similar shape in MN. So you're in the correct price range.

thanks man figured id price it close to game im replacing it with. game really is in mint condition

#31 7 years ago

Man, if someone would buy my creech, I'd be there to pick this up on Saturday

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man, if someone would buy my creech, I'd be there to pick this up on Saturday

Then u can stop here since you will be so close....

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Then u can stop here since you will be so close....

Why? So you can rub it in that you have a scared stiff and I don't?!

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Why? So you can rub it in that you have a scared stiff and I don't?!

Lol but u have acdc now and i dont ....

#35 7 years ago

Lots of good trade offers yesterday but still available. Really prefer cash deal over trading unless its for one of the 2 titles im looking to get.

Probably going to start a GOT pre vs ST pre thread soon. Im going to buy both eventually just cant figure out which first. I really like both themes and layouts but trying to buy the one with deeper longer code first. ST with 18 modes and 3 wizard modes and multiball modes vs GOTs 5 mball modes 7houses 2 wizard modes and all the different strategies to play it. Decisions decisions....any opinions are welcome

#36 7 years ago

ST is a great game. Nothing more to say than that.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

ST is a great game. Nothing more to say than that.

Have you ever made it through all 3 levels of the modes? As you progress through the 3 levels of modes is each one different enough from the previous level?

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Lots of good trade offers yesterday but still available. Really prefer cash deal over trading unless its for one of the 2 titles im looking to get.
Probably going to start a GOT pre vs ST pre thread soon. Im going to buy both eventually just cant figure out which first. I really like both themes and layouts but trying to buy the one with deeper longer code first. ST with 18 modes and 3 wizard modes and multiball modes vs GOTs 5 mball modes 7houses 2 wizard modes and all the different strategies to play it. Decisions decisions....any opinions are welcome

I owned a star trek pro for awhile and got pretty bored of the rules. I ended up selling it. I've played a got premium and enjoyed it. I've been curious if that game would have held my interest longer. I'd like to see a vs. thread on those 2 premiums.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

3 wizard modes in ST but you'll rarely, if ever, see wizard modes 2 & 3.

That said, ST prem light show and theme integration isnamazing. Highly recommend.

As for GOT, until code is addressed and incoporates a real function for the mini pf, I'd stay clear or go pro. As it stands the rules benefit from playing the pro table and/or igoring the upper pf. Besides that, the upper pf is cool and fun. The game is also missing key sound queues for some of the biggest jackpots in any pin. But other than that, the rules and strategies are next level fantastic!

ST for theme and overall experience.
GOT for scoring and strategy.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Have you ever made it through all 3 levels of the modes? As you progress through the 3 levels of modes is each one different enough from the previous level?

No... I haven't. As you progress through levels you get awarded for hitting specified shots.... lots of cool ways to boost the value of certain shots. Strategy involved in how you go about completing modes. Great flow to the playfield design.

Music and call outs are super cool

#41 7 years ago

TGIF bump.

#42 7 years ago

Have had alot of offers if i would ship it which i have no experience in. ive decided im willing to ship to known active members. Buyer sets up shipping and pays in full before anything. Basicly ship at buyers risk which i dont prefer because game is in mint new condition and id hate for any dings on cabnient or any other bad stuff that could happen during shipping.

#43 7 years ago

Saturday bump

#44 7 years ago

sorry guys but NO trades, need cash to buy replacement NIB ST premium.

#45 7 years ago

Bump

#46 7 years ago

Be patient, it will sell eventually. Still a very popular title. Last year my star trek pro was not selling on pinside. I threw it up on CL and it sold quickly to a guy not far from me. I'm not always the biggest fan of CL, but it worked. Remember, not everyone is on pinside.

#47 7 years ago

I can't imagine anyone local to you paying 9K (delivered) for an RR when this is available for less than 7K.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Be patient, it will sell eventually. Still a very popular title. Last year my star trek pro was not selling on pinside. I threw it up on CL and it sold quickly to a guy not far from me. I'm not always the biggest fan of CL, but it worked. Remember, not everyone is on pinside.

Thanks for advise. Its been listed on CL for 5 days also with lots of interest from there.

Quoted from Mike_J:

I can't imagine anyone local to you paying 9K (delivered) for an RR when this is available for less than 7K.

Im thinking the same thing. With the munchkin cliffy installed it blends in with the metal ramp trails making the playfield look sharp and not as dark as the RRs ive played.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Just personal opinion, but I actually like the look of the metal ramps in the Standard over the red/green in the other versions of the game. When the lights are on and reflecting off the metal, it looks great. I didn't feel that way pre-decision to buy...and definitely struggled with the standard vs RR decision...but, ultimately, I think the Standard is a great looking game.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just personal opinion, but I actually like the look of the metal ramps in the Standard over the red/green in the other versions of the game. When the lights are on and reflecting off the metal, it looks great. I didn't feel that way pre-decision to buy...and definitely struggled with the standard vs RR decision...but, ultimately, I think the Standard is a great looking game.

I agree with you, the RRs and EC models once the munchkin cliffys on look sorta weird unless owners get the cliffy color matched. I played a RR at York show and it felt dark compared to the chrome/metal look on my Standard.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 24.50
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.