(Topic ID: 288410)

For sale: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Standard)

By WillWebb

9 days ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Leachdude
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BA8067F0-4184-4CA9-B932-25275AF436EB (resized).jpeg
    385F6F3B-872E-4711-BB91-7478ADC80D1E (resized).jpeg
    0240A35B-3E65-4F73-B000-98A70FEB4DF9 (resized).jpeg
    799B7BDC-7D73-4B38-8F70-FC54530DF55D (resized).jpeg
    CBDF0394-4CB2-4931-8EF7-FF86494F583F (resized).jpeg
    EC13DD00-F120-4DF8-B59A-769202FFC643 (resized).jpeg
    C1EDE004-C4B0-4745-97C4-CDCC966949F4 (resized).jpeg
    F8BC0CC7-A8AC-42A4-B2CE-D5A0EFC1223F (resized).jpeg
    BD55A2B6-EAA6-4BBA-8BFC-612FB7E597F1 (resized).jpeg
    D17EC82F-6C94-459B-B06E-26B9973FA914 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 9 days ago

for sale Sale pending!

For sale: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Standard)

Added: February 21st, 2021
    Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 8,200 (OBO)

Open for offers

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

Item description

8200 is the price without the invisiglass, Pinstadium’s, shaker motor, factory mod, tube mod, and an extra set of ramps for the game that are brand new.

9000 is this price. For the game with all of these mods
    Up for sale is a wonka standard with a lot of mods from the original owner. Playfield and cabinet are in great shape with no wear and dents or scratches. Game has 245 plays on it with no errors. List of mods includes the factory mod, the tunnel mod, shaker motor, the 400 dollar set of Pinstadium lights, and lighted flipper buttons. As well game has invisiglass and 2 brand new never installed ramps. Game is in beautiful shape. I would take 300 off asking if the new owner didn’t want the Pinstadium lights or take off other mods if someone doesn’t want them . If they ever get to rerunning the wonka games again I do believe this game will be affected by the 1000 dollar increase which is want I am asking what I am asking for this game.

Item photos

0240A35B-3E65-4F73-B000-98A70FEB4DF9 (resized).jpeg
    385F6F3B-872E-4711-BB91-7478ADC80D1E (resized).jpeg
    799B7BDC-7D73-4B38-8F70-FC54530DF55D (resized).jpeg
    BA8067F0-4184-4CA9-B932-25275AF436EB (resized).jpeg
    BD55A2B6-EAA6-4BBA-8BFC-612FB7E597F1 (resized).jpeg
    C1EDE004-C4B0-4745-97C4-CDCC966949F4 (resized).jpeg
    CBDF0394-4CB2-4931-8EF7-FF86494F583F (resized).jpeg
    D17EC82F-6C94-459B-B06E-26B9973FA914 (resized).jpeg
    EC13DD00-F120-4DF8-B59A-769202FFC643 (resized).jpeg
    F8BC0CC7-A8AC-42A4-B2CE-D5A0EFC1223F (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
    Willing to ship mainland
    Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact WillWebb via PinsideMail.

Contact seller

Item location

St. Charles, IL, US

Seller insights

These are WillWebb's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to WillWebb's stats page

#2 9 days ago

Or pay 7k for a NIB?

#3 9 days ago

Who has them for 7k NIB? I believe this machine is sold out and currently out of production? And NIB was $7500.

Is the rumor that if they make these again JJP will be adding another 1k?

#4 9 days ago

The reality is it was probably under priced at $7,500
    Which I believe was lower than prior standard model pricing.
    Toss in shipping about $300 plus sales tax and being sold out I wish they would make more(wishful thinking)
    Lastly looks like market place ads are loaded with wanting to buy Wonka.

Good luck

#5 9 days ago

Best JJP game by a mile. This will sell. Totally.worth it.

#6 9 days ago

Let me know if you sell some of the mods separately.

#7 9 days ago

I can buy one NIB from many distributors today for 7500... used price for a standard is ~6700

#8 9 days ago

Who still has them in stock?

Quoted from nicoy3k:

I can buy one NIB from many distributors today for 7500... used price for a standard is ~6700

#9 9 days ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Who still has them in stock?

No one does, only CE's left

#10 9 days ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Would love to see that list and price.

#11 9 days ago

wait a second, wait a second, wait just one second!!!! I'm not sure if you're speculating, or claiming to be a decision maker for JJP. but just to be clear, you're actually trying to tell us that, Wonka will not only be re-run, but also that it will also suffer a price increase in line with their current product. Therefore, you are pricing your pre-owned machine based on this theory, that nobody has any evidence of, but based solely on your belief. I take no issue with someone trying to sell anything for more than they paid, but that explanation takes some serious faith. particularly in you.

#12 9 days ago

bigehrl I believe he said “if they ever get to rerunning it”. I’m guessing he priced it this way due to the halt in production and none are currently available except the CEs.

#13 9 days ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

wait a second, wait a second, wait just one second!!!! I'm not sure if you're speculating, or claiming to be a decision maker for JJP. but just to be clear, you're actually trying to tell us that, Wonka will not only be re-run, but also that it will also suffer a price increase in line with their current product. Therefore, you are pricing your pre-owned machine based on this theory, that nobody has any evidence of, but based solely on your belief. I take no issue with someone trying to sell anything for more than they paid, but that explanation takes some serious faith. particularly in you.

LOL, there are Stern Toppers going for 2500 bucks, so what if OP added 1k to his purchase price, no other SE's on the market right now...Wonka getting hot.

#14 9 days ago

There isn't a print run listed for this version on Pinside. Looking at the number in pinsider's collections, compared to the CE, I think perhaps there is only 500-600 print run on the SE.

#16 9 days ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

Bill is best friends with Ken Cromwell at JJP- if he’s says they’re probably not making anymore, it’s probably true. I think JJP has moved on to the next titles.

#17 9 days ago

Game will sell at market.

8k+ for a standard by building in an expected price increase? Sure why not but to say that's market is bonkers.

Check recent sales. Very simple.

#18 9 days ago

Not every JJP get to be a JJPOTC !

#19 9 days ago

I can tell you as someone who recently got one that only NIB left are CEs... tried to find a standard but could not.

And yes the price on the game is starting to go up as people realize its the best JJP and they rarely come up for sale.

9K? well not likely but never hurts to try.

#20 9 days ago

The game is catching fire. It’s worthy of the hype. $10k by Xmas! Wouldn’t sell mine for less.

#21 9 days ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

The game is catching fire. It’s worthy of the hype. $10k by Xmas! Wouldn’t sell mine for less.

Its an interesting one... a game I hated when it came out and wanted to like.

Borrowed one for a bit and actually learned it and did a 180 and had to get one for myself.

Ive played a fair bit of Pirates and GNR also and Wonka is a miles better shooting game ( I will admit I love most Pat Lawlor layouts tho)

#23 9 days ago

Classic game rooms had them when I checked less than a month ago. Maybe they are sold out now- who cares? I also had to pass on a used one with 500 plays for $6500... a month ago. Games sell out and go out of production all the time... it usually doesn’t result in a magical 30% price hike. Hobbit and DI certainly didn’t see that and both of those games had/have bigger markets than wonka. The demand for wonka is what it is. NIB CEe are still avail for 12.5k... but a used standard is 8k plus? Lol... But hey, if you can sell it for that price and someone wants to pay that much... go right ahead, it’s not my business.

#24 7 days ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Classic game rooms had them when I checked less than a month ago. Maybe they are sold out now- who cares? I also had to pass on a used one with 500 plays for $6500... a month ago. Games sell out and go out of production all the time... it usually doesn’t result in a magical 30% price hike. Hobbit and DI certainly didn’t see that and both of those games had/have bigger markets than wonka. The demand for wonka is what it is. NIB CEe are still avail for 12.5k... but a used standard is 8k plus? Lol... But hey, if you can sell it for that price and someone wants to pay that much... go right ahead, it’s not my business.

Seems like you really care? Must be the guy that was waiting to buy and now found out they are out of stock? Out of production means a lot when people are buying games like crazy these days. Everyone has to have that game everyone else says is the best. No one here buys what they want. They buy what Pinside tells them too! I think is funny to watch these crazy people with bottomless pocketbooks explode the price of a machine. Should have bought the one for 6500 cause you do know that's not going to happen again? These pinsiders will make it reach 10k easy by Xmas.

Side note, I see the machine is sold so the market made the price..

OP do you mind sharing the final sale price?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside