You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wonka4 (resized).jpg
wonka2 (resized).jpg
wonka1 (resized).jpg
wonka3 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

HUO Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE) PRICE DROP

Added: 2022-04-13 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (June 1st, 2022) • Ended: September 22nd, 2022
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

10 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 10,795 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Beautiful one owner (me!) Wonka that I've had for a couple years used only in my home. Fewer than 5 people have ever touched/played this machine. Likely has under 150 total plays on it (but didn't record audit after update so I don't know the exact number). Mirror blades, Polk Sub (NOW INCLUDED) and premium balls added, nothing else. A real "new out of box" condition machine. Located in a smoke free, clean, dry house. 100% working and ready to go machine. Just time for me to move on. Not interested in trades. Will ship if buyer manages process. Have sold many pins to folks here and am happy to provide references about the condition of my pins as well as the purchasing experience. PM with any questions! Thanks!

Item photos

wonka1 (resized).jpg
wonka2 (resized).jpg
wonka3 (resized).jpg
wonka4 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinfactory2000's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinfactory2000's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Framingham, MA, US

#2 1 year ago

How do people do it? I put 150 plays on my Wonka in like 3 days. GLWS.

1 week later
#3 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

How do people do it? I put 150 plays on my Wonka in like 3 days. GLWS.

Thanks. Yeah I know. Pretty lame. Got it right before pandemic and then well, never really had anyone over for a long time. I got back into retro gaming (got deep into Retropie stuff) and the pins pretty much just sat. I haven’t even completed a full wonkatania. The hobby ebbs and flows a lot for me.

#4 1 year ago

BUMP for price drop. Come and get it! $10,995

#5 1 year ago

Monday bump! Have this beautiful game in your lineup by the weekend! I want to note that I'd be willing to ship as long as the buyer uses a reputable shipping company that wraps the pin. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE)

1 week later
#6 1 year ago

Thursday bump, have this in your gameroom by the weekend! Lowest priced (and possibly the nicest) HUO Wonka LE on pinside right now! Come get it!

#7 1 year ago

Can get this delivered to you locally for a reasonable fee and am willing to ship as long as logistics are worked out on buyers side.

#8 1 year ago

Monday bump! Have this in your lineup for memorial day weekend!

3 weeks later
#9 1 year ago

Monday bump. MMAO! Come get this thing before its miserably hot!

#10 1 year ago

Price drop! Come and get it!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-willy-wonka-ampamp-the-chocolate-factory-le-62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.