more zodiac8 (resized).jpg
zodiac7 (resized).jpg
zodiac8 (resized).jpg
zodiac9 (resized).jpg
zodiac10 (resized).jpg
zodiac6 (resized).jpg
zodiac5 (resized).jpg
zodiac4 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: williams Zodiac, works, kinda rare

Added: 2016-12-03 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (May 22nd, 2017) • Ended: July 4th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 850 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

no idea what to ask really as you never see them sell. This is a hard to find machine. i searched for prob 5 years before i came across one complete that worked and was for sale. Zodiac and Planets (the add ball version) only 704 total were made between the 2. so obviously less than 700 Zodiac were made itself. only "9" have sold on eBay in 14 years and none were working, half were incomplete, one or more was just the play field. This game plays as it should. new rubber was just installed and frosted high end led lamps in the gi circuit and back box. new blinking bulbs for back box. The back glass is in fantastic original condition. Game has 2 magnets. the Magnets engage when you collect bonus at upper left or upper right play field. they hold the ball like a MODERN stern does on iron man, x-men, etc and countdown the bonus. 4 flippers, pretty fun game. i also have an extra populated play field i would sell as well. so in case you need parts, you would have them. it actually looks nicer surface wise than the one in the game. you can pickup in person or i can pack pallet and ship and i get superb freight shipping rates and it arrives 1-4 days anywhere in the USA.. message me with zip for the rate. MESSAGE ME WITH QUESTIONS, DON'T ASK HERE. If you want to play price police, remember, it says OBO and its not a commonly sold actually working and nice condition game.

Item photos

zodiac4 (resized).jpg
zodiac5 (resized).jpg
zodiac6 (resized).jpg
zodiac10 (resized).jpg
zodiac9 (resized).jpg
zodiac8 (resized).jpg
zodiac7 (resized).jpg
more zodiac8 (resized).jpg
more zodiac2 (resized).jpg
more zodiac5 (resized).jpg
more zodiac7 (resized).jpg
more zodiac6 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are silver_spinner's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to silver_spinner's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Detroit, MI, US

#2 7 years ago

Wow, quite an interesting game.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-zodiac-works-kinda-rare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.